Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight,

Now I can understand your assertions, but must tell you that our Father, the Lord God, overshadowed Mary with the Holy Spirit so that she might bear a child immaculately and call His name Jesus. It is written, for that (baby Jesus) is of the Holy Ghost. Read Matt. 1:18 and Matt. 1:20.

Enough of this subject for me. I will not be led in such corners that arise from confusion. It is the work of evil to me.

In God's Name & In His Wisdom,

MichaelC

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I am saying I read your post, and I have taken to heart what Freelight says too, and I still say whether fauna or flora change, it is by God's decisions. Same with David and Goliath. You would have thought that Goliath would win, considering his size compared to David's. But David had someone else on his 'team' that Goliath didn't acknowledge. Namely, a divine Creator, who makes those who revere or look to Him, the winners, and a way to make it happen. That's how it works. There are tons of other instances I could cite. I am tired of all of this. I would also believe that God made woman not completely in His likeness, but pretty dang close. How's that sound? That's what happens. Sometimes, a fetus is born with both male and female parts to be actually born. That gives that person to choose who he/she wants to be prevalent. Enough said. That doesn't mean God is a woman. But it does give me empathy to those who are homosexual quite a bit indeed. Yes, it seems they were born that way. Maybe Lady Gaga was right after all!

God Bless,

MichaelC

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight and Alwight, and Jukia,

I do want to apologize for being so rigid, but we each have our own beliefs and this time, it is a combination of three different inputs. I can't deny my guardian angel's admonition that God created and formed everything, and there was nothing created, except by Him. He even says He created good, and He created evil. I was shocked even by that. A lot of what you both, Jukia and Alwight say, is not true to me, and you feel the same about me too, so whatever. We will find out who's true when we meet our Maker. That will happen, trust me, even if you're an atheist. So make a day of it, for it will happen.

There are many questions that I still have that I have received no answers to yet, but I know whatever the Lord God wants me to know, He'll let me know in His Time. I'm sure I will have questions after I meet Him and talk with Him too.

In His Name and His Time,

Michael

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
'God' as 'Mother' and 'Father' (the dual One)

'God' as 'Mother' and 'Father' (the dual One)

Dear All,

This is beginning to sound like a confusion-fest here. God did not 'evolve' everything out of nothing. He 'Created' every thing out of whatever He chose to, whether it be dust, minerals, atoms, protons, electrons, sub-atomic particles, etc. He is a GREAT CHEMIST, understanding ALL CHEMISTRY. I don't want to hear another word about any of this craziness, but I also don't suppose that will stop any of you. The Lord God may have re-formed something differently, but it is still His Creation. It did not 'evolve' into something different without Him specifically controlling it and making it be so. Also, there is no Mother Nature. That is the Lord God causing the storms, tornadoes, lightnings, thunders, rain, snow, etc. by Himself. Forget about the term Mother Nature. It's b/s.

In God's Name,

MichaelC

Indeed, lf 'God' is the eternal/infinite Source of all and every-thing...all things originate from his own Being, for there is nothing else and nowhere else from which to create :)

God is One; God is All.

I have no problems with the term 'Mother Nature' or the affections associated with such. 'God' and 'Nature' co-exist as one, with 'differentiation' only existing in a relative sense, since the omnipresence of 'God' is everywhere, and 'Nature' expresses itself within the archetypes and qualities of both 'masculine' and 'feminine' characteristics. As shared previously, this takes us back to recognizing the dual-poles of 'gender' originating in the creative nature of Spirit, where all is born or generated by inter-action between the 'masculine' and 'feminine' principles. Such is the 'yin' and 'yang' of creation.

View attachment 18074

Remember,....all Life and God itself,....is revealed within the TWO genders of both 'male' and 'female'. These are intrinsic and universal principles, in which operate the 'synergy' of 'nature' or 'creation'. 'God' is One.....yet also two (dual) in the 'context' of 'creation'.

From the 7 Hermetic Principles revealed in The Kybalion....you can read more on the 'principle of gender' here.

All comes from or emenates from 'The One', or 'The All'. In this respect....'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother'. One of the laws is to honor your 'father' and 'mother'. - this is not limited to biological parents or human beings,...but TO THEIR SOURCE. (the Father-Mother-God). It is unfortunate that the 'Mother-archetype' or the 'divine feminine' has been subjugated within patriarchal religious constructs and religous dogma.

All life is creation unfolding, thru a process of 'evolution'. No need to fear the facts of nature and her processes, since such is 'God' in manifestion. 'God' is both the womb....and the seed-giver. 'God' is 'Maa' and 'Paa'. All is Spirit, energy, light, matter, consciousness. We may call these by various names, while the essential reality remains. Reality includes all that is (and all that is coming to 'be' as emerging 'creation').

pj

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
honoring Spirit.......

honoring Spirit.......

Dear freelight,

Now I can understand your assertions, but must tell you that our Father, the Lord God, overshadowed Mary with the Holy Spirit so that she might bear a child immaculately and call His name Jesus. I am not willing to say that the Holy Spirit played the mother in this role, because I refuse to Blaspheme the Holy Ghost and would never sink that low. So what I've said so far will have to do. Be careful in any answers you give me that you do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit, because that is an unforgivable sin, and nothing I nor you would want to have any part of it. We are better off not even knowing than blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Enough of this subject for me. I will not be led in such corners that arise from confusion. It is the work of evil to me.

In God's Name & In His Wisdom,

Let Him Have Some Secrets,

MichaelC

Hello MC,

I have never consciously or willingly blasphemed the Holy Spirit, since I know how grave and serious such a crime would be, besides my own respect and sensitivity for the Holy Spirit's work in our lives and in creation. It is true that the Holy Spirit does embody the more 'feminine' aspects of 'God' which are also consonant with 'wisdom', 'grace', 'the shekinah', the 'divine mother', etc. God is mothering us, as well as fathering.......this applies to all acts of creation and its maintenance.

I dont assign the Spirit any motherly role necessarily in the birth of Jesus, and have never denied the 'divinity' or 'humanity' of Jesus, although my explanations may be versatile in their interpretation. The Spirit which is the love and light of 'God' has never been blasphemed by this entity....as far as I know. To the pure...all things are pure. The sacred remains what it is, despite carnal applications.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
taking a zen break.......

taking a zen break.......

I do want to apologize for being so rigid, but we each have our own beliefs and this time, it is a combination of three different inputs. I can't deny my guardian angel's admonition that God created and formed everything, and there was nothing created, except by Him. He even says He created good, and He created evil. I was shocked even by that. A lot of what you both, Jukia and Alwight say, is not true to me, and you feel the same about me too, so whatever. We will find out who's true when we meet our Maker. That will happen, trust me, even if you're an atheist. So make a day of it, for it will happen.

There are many questions that I still have that I have received no answers to yet, but I know whatever the Lord God wants me to know, He'll let me know in His Time. I'm sure I will have questions after I meet Him and talk with Him too.

Michael

Jesus says to keep on asking, seeking and knocking....its a journey of learning and discovery. Pretty awesome eh? Sometimes we find that our 'beliefs' are hindrances, or we are holding onto them because of fear, insecurity or some egoic attachment.

I find recognizing something as being just a 'belief' or 'opinion' as more liberating...recognizing such are subject to change or conditioning. If you drop all beliefs, opinions, points of view, assumptions...you are left with nothing, which is beautiful and liberating....but this must be experienced. Just be in the moment, without any impediments of the mind interferring with your 'pure awareness'. Just be (the clear radiant light you are...and that is all).

In the meantime, while discussing 'theology', of course its a con-fusion of concepts, beliefs, images, assumptions, symbols, language, myth, metaphor, ideas, principles, etc. - things can get muddled except the pure light of Spirit shines thru. Come back to the simplicity of 'being'. - such is your true nature, without the mind-clutter.

pj

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight,

I don't know what to tell you other than what I know. I do know that we are all children of God, both sons and daughters, male and female, and I know that some are born as hermaphrodites, with both male and female sexual organs and they can decide which sex they feel most comfortable with being. I know that in heaven, they do not marry, nor are given in marriage, for they are the children of God. I do not recognize God as a woman right now, neither do I recognize Moses or Jesus as a woman. Therefore, I must tell you that I'll just go with what my archangel Michael tells me and that is evident. That God is male and I know there are seven spirits of God, so maybe one or more of them is female. That is all I can offer you for now. You bring up some very interesting concepts and I will search them out. But God, like Jesus and Moses, and Daniel, etc. is male. Also, I will still seek out more about this, but that will take time, but I am willing. Amen.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I do not live in a world of fantasy as you claim. Darwin was wrong in his conclusions. See Knight's thread on God vs. Evolution. It will be a half hour you could use to listen to the video there. Maybe you'd wake up out of your atheist bubble or world of fantasy of your own, and Jukia and hedshaker too. I know you believe totally in a big lie because you don't believe God and Jesus exist, and I know for a FACT They Do, so you are already behind the start line.

God gives certain life forms the ability to protect themselves, etc. Why don't you wake up and smell the crap you believe in? It really is a wonderful smell, eh? You are so wrong, it is a real shame. I thought you were pretty cool until now. Oh well, you can't judge an atheist by his cloak. I feel very sorry for you Alwight. There's no time to save you, I fear.

Enough said,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear CatholicCrusader,

I can definitely agree with how you feel. This is all kind of unexpected, but am doing my best. It's like I have to have ALL of the anwers. WHOA!

God's Best To You and Yours,

MichaelC

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
offspring of Deity.........

offspring of Deity.........

Dear freelight,

I don't know what to tell you other than what I know. I do know that we are all children of God, both sons and daughters, male and female, and I know that some are born as hermaphrodites, with both male and female sexual organs and they can decide which sex they feel most comfortable with being. I know that in heaven, they do not marry, nor are given in marriage, for they are the children of God. I do not recognize God as a woman right now, neither do I recognize Moses or Jesus as a woman. Therefore, I must tell you that I'll just go with what my archangel Michael tells me and that is evident. That God is male and I know there are seven spirits of God, so maybe one or more of them is female. That is all I can offer you for now. You bring up some very interesting concepts and I will search them out. But God, like Jesus and Moses, and Daniel, etc. is male. Also, I will still seek out more about this, but that will take time, but I am willing. Amen.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

Blessings in the Shekinah Light :)

I'd go over the principles I've shared, for such is a matter of research, insight and understanding the principle and expression of 'gender' itself, within the context of creation. Remember,...Man is a dual unity, and reflects this duality from an ancestral source, the Creative Spirit.

We do not deny the physical embodiments of Jesus, Moses, Daniel, Melchizedek or any other prophet were in a human male form, but this does not mean 'God' is in a human male form (since He's incorporeal), neither is limited to such. Out of God's creative nature exist both 'masculine' and 'feminine' principles from which Man has spring, and has further potential to develop. 'God' is not limited or confined to a human concept of himself, since 'God' is beyond conception. - all 'concepts' and 'conceptions' proceed from an eternal invisible source. It is only within creation where the interaction and relativity of gender expresses, since both are co-operative/complimentary/synergistic.

pj

Hedshaker

Dear Alwight,

I do not live in a world of fantasy as you claim. Darwin was wrong in his conclusions. See Knight's thread on God vs. Evolution. It will be a half hour you could use to listen to the video there.

You do realise that among rationalists, scientists (including Christian scientist), sceptics and clear thinkers of all persuasions, Ray Comfort and his pathetic videos are considered an absolute joke?

Do you really not get that? The man is a crackpot :readthis:

Last edited:

alwight

Dear All,

This is beginning to sound like a confusion-fest here. God did not 'evolve' everything out of nothing. He 'Created' every thing out of whatever He chose to, whether it be dust, minerals, atoms, protons, electrons, sub-atomic particles, etc. He is a GREAT CHEMIST, understanding ALL CHEMISTRY. I don't want to hear another word about any of this craziness, but I also don't suppose that will stop any of you. The Lord God may have re-formed something differently, but it is still His Creation. It did not 'evolve' into something different without Him specifically controlling it and making it be so. Also, there is no Mother Nature. That is the Lord God causing the storms, tornadoes, lightnings, thunders, rain, snow, etc. by Himself. Forget about the term Mother Nature. It's b/s.

In God's Name,

MichaelC
Sorry MC but all that is to me are your bald assertions based on a supposed supernatural and what you believe to be true regardless of evidence and physical facts. I rather doubt that you’d even want to try and begin to understand say the harsh interaction between predator and prey and how that relationship has fashioned their physical characteristics over millions of years. Your fantasy realm is perhaps rather more important to you.

Dear Alwight,

I am saying I read your post, and I have taken to heart what Freelight says too, and I still say whether fauna or flora change, it is by God's decisions. Same with David and Goliath. You would have thought that Goliath would win, considering his size compared to David's. But David had someone else on his 'team' that Goliath didn't acknowledge. Namely, a divine Creator, who makes those who revere or look to Him, the winners, and a way to make it happen. That's how it works. There are tons of other instances I could cite. I am tired of all of this. I would also believe that God made woman not completely in His likeness, but pretty dang close. How's that sound? That's what happens. Sometimes, a fetus is born with both male and female parts to be actually born. That gives that person to choose who he/she wants to be prevalent. Enough said. That doesn't mean God is a woman. But it does give me empathy to those who are homosexual quite a bit indeed. Yes, they were born that way. Maybe Lady Gaga was right after all!

God Bless,

MichaelC
Firstly stories and legends from any culture do not establish them as actual real events, physical evidence nor material truth, however much you enjoy them or want them to be true. Fact is people will typically embellish and exaggerate stories else no one would listen to them.
After that I don’t intend to argue that a particular God I don’t believe exists has any particular gender. Anyway evidence indicates that original life existed for many millions of years without having sexual reproduction or gender.

Michael
Unless an angel comes and visits me Michael then I am compelled by the evidence of my own life to conclude that you are sadly mistaken about angels and many more things too.
If as you say we do all meet our maker in due course then I, of course, am badly wrong here and now. But just like you I have neither evidence nor experience of meeting such a being and neither have you, and there is no reason to think that I ever will do so imo. I certainly won’t suppose I will just because you claim to have seen an angel. If you don’t care about real world physical evidence and facts as I suspect you don’t, then fine you are free to believe away in any fantasy world you like, but that just isn’t me and if your God exists he would know just how to convince me.

Dear Alwight,

I do not live in a world of fantasy as you claim. Darwin was wrong in his conclusions. See Knight's thread on God vs. Evolution. It will be a half hour you could use to listen to the video there. Maybe you'd wake up out of your atheist bubble or world of fantasy of your own, and Jukia and hedshaker too. I know you believe totally in a big lie because you don't believe God and Jesus exist, and I know for a FACT They Do, so you are already behind the start line.

God gives certain life forms the ability to protect themselves, etc. Why don't you wake up and smell the crap you believe in? It really is a wonderful smell, eh? You are so wrong, it is a real shame. I thought you were pretty cool until now. Oh well, you can't judge an atheist by his cloak. I feel very sorry for you Alwight. There's no time to save you, I fear.

Enough said,

Michael
I actually don’t think that Knight or Ray Comfort for that matter have any great desire, freedom or wisdom to explore the real facts about the ToE because their primary objective is to oppose it at all costs since it clearly is at odds with a literal Genesis. For them Darwinian evolution must be considered false whatever the scientific evidence based conclusions are.
I think instead you should go to reputable secular sources for information about the ToE, don’t just believe what creationists will tell you, but I don’t suppose that real evidence and facts really interest you much either.
Clearly however a great many non-fundamentalist Christians have no such problems and it simply isn’t a case of ToE versus God, if you choose to accept that real physical evidence and rigorous science actually count for something in this life.
Otherwise believe away in any fantasy you want since real falsifiable facts and evidence won’t hurt them.

Jukia

The physical universe is 8,324 years 3 months and 17 days old.

+ or minus 2,000 years.

Sorry, my original comment perhaps made it seem as though Delmar accepted the current scientific evidence. I suspect he does not.

As everyone should know, the current scientific consensus, based on the evidence is about 14.5 billion years.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those who are Biblical literalists here are very serious.
Name one person who reads the bible as if everything in it were literally true. :thumb:

The Joke Challenge remains unanswered.

Jukia

Name one person who reads the bible as if everything in it were literally true. :thumb:

The Joke Challenge remains unanswered.

Ah Stripe-o, I apologize. I really thought you read the Bible as if everything was literally true. Can you tell me which parts you do not think true? Please--well how about a short list---up to five things in the Bible that are not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.