Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight,

Yes, I have to learn to use the Preview Post. I'm learning though. Soon I will be a pro like all of you. It will be nice. freelight, I have a relationship with God which is based on a deep love for Him and He guides my life, and my success, etc. You see Him differently, which is fine. But my whole life revolves around Him and thus, Love also. I want to be total love, like Him, even though I could never be nearly as much Love as Him. He is also Loyalty, Truth, Patient (I need a lot more than I used to need), Caring, etc. I could go on a bit, but I don't want to sound like egyptianmuslim. Now that was a trip. You might not understand, but that's okay. It was someone who was posting on a thread.

Well, you take good care buddy!! Have a good day and make it count!

Much Love Coming Your Way!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

No, we don't have to make a thread for it. I believe the days then were 22 hours long. Anyway, we don't have to always agree. Otherwise, there would be no reasons to post. Heheehh

I see you have your own post also. I will try not to interrupt there again off-subject. I'm sorry about that. I think you are really cool, so that's all that matters. I think very highly of you.

God Bless You Immensely,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK Buddies!!

I've got company here, so I have to get going for quite a while. Gonna go watch some TV. But I'll be back on later. Be kind to 6days and FraterJoseph. They are newbies.

Much Love From God To Each Of You,

Michael

alwight

Dear alwight,

Thanks so much for offering to help. Of course I will ask you if I continue to have trouble. Using quotes is like making a masterpiece or puzzle. I find it very difficult but my angel helps me do it with good friends like you who know how to do it already. Just like I know about angels visiting me already. You share your knowledge of quotes with me. I share my knowledge of God, Jesus and angels with you. That's why I try to lead you to the Lord. I want you all in heaven with me when we go to the place that is veiled right now. Jesus said, 'In My Father's house are many mansions. If it were not true, I would tell you. But I will go and make a place for you, and where I go, you cannot follow me.'

I Love You Guys Whether You Like It Or Not!!

Michael
You're welcome. The thing is Michael if you do successfully manage to use the quote facility, the only way you'll actually know you are successful is by the verifiable end results and not by (say) simply believing credulously what I tell you, however convincing you may think I am.:D

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

There is a chance of that, just like science and Creationism has a chance of being credulous also. But you did explain it quite well. I think I can do it, but I won't know until I try it, and also, I should be doing it with this post to you, but I forgot, so I will do it next time. So I may get it right and I may get it wrong. Either way, I can say I tried. Isn't that true?

Much Love To You In Christ!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

All I forgot was a /. So that ain't too bad. I know, that isn't a word (ain't). Probably in the latest dictionaries it is. I still need some practice, I think! Hey, you guys are quite a nice bunch of blokes to chat to when we are not disagreeing. You must understand that I think of everyone as my brother or sister. The way I see it, we were all related from Adam and Eve, and Noah and his wife, and kids, so we are ALL family. Why do you think it bothers me so much that you might not be in heaven with me after you die. I want everyone I love to be there with me. Yes, I do LOVE you all. I have a high capacity for LOVE, and a low capacity for Patience. I'm sorry. I used to have a high level of patience, but it seems as I grow older, I am losing it more than I care to.

To Hedshaker, Alwight, noguru, gcthomas, 6days, and freelight, and FraterJoseph,and all of my good friends here. Let God Rain Love Over You All,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're welcome. The thing is Michael if you do successfully manage to use the quote facility, the only way you'll actually know you are successful is by the verifiable end results and not by (say) simply believing credulously what I tell you, however convincing you may think I am.:D

How am I doing Alwight? You're welcome. I copied and pasted that You're welcome. from your post, Alwight. Here goes nothing!!

In Jesus' Love,

Michael

:banana:

:surf:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pretty good, eh Alwight??

Are you Canadian? I used to live in a suburb of Detroit, and we'd go to Windsor to get 222s. Pain pills only sold in Canada, not the U.S. They were like Vicodin? Maybe we got them from Toledo, I can't remember. It's been quite a while.

God Bless You With Things You Never Dreamed Of,

Michael

alwight

Pretty good, eh Alwight??

Are you Canadian? I used to live in a suburb of Detroit, and we'd go to Windsor to get 222s. Pain pills only sold in Canada, not the U.S. They were like Vicodin? Maybe we got them from Toledo, I can't remember. It's been quite a while.

God Bless You With Things You Never Dreamed Of,

Michael
Just using the quote button already quotes and also attributes, e.g. "[QUOT*=MichaelCadry;3666795]blah blah blah[/QUOTE]",the post you are responding to so you really can't really go wrong Michael. It adds the username and the link to the post instead of just putting it in a blank quote box. (* replace with "E") while "[/QUOTE] or [/quote]" again ends the quote.
You can do that yourself in your reply if you want, but generally speaking just be careful to keep your words outside of the quote.

But you can always nest quotes within quotes, but even experienced people can get that wrong and confused in a longer post:
MichaelCadry said:
Angels blah blah angels, end of the world blah blah...
More angels blah blah blah, more blah blah end of the world is nigh stuff...

No I'm English btw. :limey: :e4e:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I have to do a lot of practicing before I can attempt a quote within a quote. I'm baffled by it ALL. Hey, do you live near Stratford-upon-Avon? That's where Diana Rigg used to live. She had money! Are you in London. Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) lives there on Curzon St. I know his address, but I must keep it to myself. Do you live in Liverpool like the Beatles used to? Do you have an accent? I can just imagine chatting with you on Yahoo Messenger with the microphone headphones. Will chat with you later. I'm gonna have a bowl of ice cream and watch some TV. Back on later.

Sending You Much Love!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I have to do a lot of practicing before I can attempt a quote within a quote. I'm baffled by it ALL. Hey, do you live near Stratford-upon-Avon? That's where Diana Rigg used to live. She had money! Are you in London. Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) lives there on Curzon St. I know his address, but I must keep it to myself. Do you live in Liverpool like the Beatles used to? Do you have an accent? I can just imagine chatting with you on Yahoo Messenger with the microphone headphones. Will chat with you later. I'm gonna have a bowl of ice cream and watch some TV. Back on later.

Sending You Much Love!!

Michael
I live on an island off the south coast, check out my user panel.
:D

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I live on an island off the south coast, check out my user panel.
:D

Dear Alwight,

What is the name of the island? I used to live on a peninsula called Michigan in the U.S. We were surrounded by water on all sides except one. It was great having all of those lakes around to fish in. And you can go ocean fishing if you like. I would love that!! Once I saw a guy with a manta ray on his fishing hook. Cool looking animal. Life is so diverse, it makes you realize that God surely has quite an imagination indeed!

I'll go check your user panel. May God Send Lots of Love Your Way!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

What is the name of the island? I used to live on a peninsula called Michigan in the U.S. We were surrounded by water on all sides except one. It was great having all of those lakes around to fish in. And you can go ocean fishing if you like. I would love that!! Once I saw a guy with a manta ray on his fishing hook. Cool looking animal. Life is so diverse, it makes you realize that God surely has quite an imagination indeed!

I'll go check your user panel. May God Send Lots of Love Your Way!!

Michael
Life is generally way too cruel and merciless to suggest to me anyway that any caring omnipotent deity is actually running the show, but apart from that I do know what you mean.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Life is better than being way too cruel and merciless. You just haven't been seeking God so He is seeking you through me anyways. Life for me is tons better than the cruel, merciless life. God has been to me very kind and merciful. The only reason you are having a rough time of it is because you want to not include a belief of God and Jesus in your life. Your life COULD be FANTASIC, but you're not looking in the right direction. I wouldn't trade my life with anyone. That's how fantastic it's been, even considering the hard times. I LOVE LIFE and have a GREAT BOSS, Who is so understanding and doesn't get upset with you when you are not quite on time for work.

Oh, the things you could have if you would just reach out your hand and heart.

God Bless You With A Different Outlook On The Life He Gave You!

Your bro' Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I guess the other atheists aren't happy unless they are fighting, except you. You call on the name of the Lord Jesus and God when Jesus returns and you'll be okay, I believe. You may have to bow on your knees, but at least you will know what's going on and that God and Jesus are the truth.

I suppose the other atheists will believe in their heads that they can't be saved, but all they have to do is call for Jesus and acknowledge Him as the Messiah, the Savior. They can be saved too if they want it. If they are as stubborn as they are as atheists, they can be stubborn to call on the name of Jesus when He comes!

God Bless You Buddy!!

Michael

alwight

Michael, I'm not sure how observant you are of life in general, not too much maybe since you seem to see a fairly substantial imaginary part, but it seems pretty ungodly to me.
Animals kill and eat each other!
Plants sting and are poisonous, diseases, natural disasters, innocent people can spend their whole life suffering through no fault of their own.
No this isn't about me I personally can't complain, this is about what we can observe and this world is just about what I'd expect a totally natural place to be, notwithstanding your angels of course. ;)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Animals kill and eat each other. (We kill animals and eat them, so what is good for the goose....). Some plants have a survival mechanism like the sting of a sword killing a man, or a man overdosing on sleeping pills (poisonous), people that are suffering their whole lives is what the atheists will do in the next life unless they turn to God and Jesus in this life. They learn that suffering is a blessing compared to going to hell for more. So they turn to God to ease that suffering. Where would I be without my God? What do you think of Hitler?? Don't you think he will get a life of suffering in the next life?? Of course, he will. Same with the Pharoah of Egypt who enslaved the Hebrews. Most people who suffer are closer to God than not, and those who aren't are totally miserable and have one misfortune after another happen to them.

Go For Love! It Feels Good in the Heart!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I think I scare all of your atheist friend's away, but at least you might be spared an extremely hot future because you are more open-minded and open-hearted. Give Love a chance. God is Love. Love is God. I'm not saying Sex, I'm saying Love. It is so powerful and makes your life a happy one in the end. My years now are better than all of those I had getting here. Well, mostly.

Good To Hear From You and God's Best!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, I'm not sure how observant you are of life in general, not too much maybe since you seem to see a fairly substantial imaginary part, but it seems pretty ungodly to me.
Animals kill and eat each other!
Plants sting and are poisonous, diseases, natural disasters, innocent people can spend their whole life suffering through no fault of their own.
No this isn't about me I personally can't complain, this is about what we can observe and this world is just about what I'd expect a totally natural place to be, notwithstanding your angels of course. ;)

Dear Alwight,

For some people, God comes down on them for their lack of worship or acknowledgement, or belief. Look at how the people are starving in Africa. If they want to believe in voodoo or whatever, that is what they get. No rain.

Thank you so much for trying to explain the Quote function, but I need a teacher to sit by my side to help me. I will ask my computer guy if he knows how this site works. He is an excellent wizard on puters.

Talk to your atheist friends and tell them that they can't make it to heaven unless they call out the name of the Lord Jesus when He returns. I don't even know if that will help, since they are a stubborn lot. When He comes, they will just believe they can't be saved, and they are going to be shocked at what happens. And Jesus says, those who are lukewarm shall not make it. And He says 'get thee hence from me.' But your friends might be a lost cause. Ay!!!

You take care buddy and May God Bless You For Your Wisdom,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.