Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

everready

What is your god's image? Black, white, Asian, male, female, young, old, short, tall, eye color, etc? Got pictures?

Maybe this will help?

I Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

We are not in the beast fish bird categories.

everready

6days

Darwin used "descent with modification."
So...like the changes we discussed in the rapid adaptation thread. God had given the various kinds of creatures the 'ability' to rapidly adapt to changing environments. That supports the Biblical creationist model.
(Not the unobservable belief system of evolutionism)

Jose Fly

So...like the changes we discussed in the rapid adaptation thread. God had given the various kinds of creatures the 'ability' to rapidly adapt to changing environments. That supports the Biblical creationist model.

Not according to Stripe and a few other creationists here. They insist the sort of evolution and speciation you posted examples of doesn't ever happen according to the creationist model.

You guys still haven't figured that out?

6days

Not according to Stripe and a few other creationists here. They insist the sort of evolution and speciation you posted examples of doesn't ever happen according to the creationist model.
Actually...we agreed on things almost completely if you want to check that thread.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(creationist equivocation attempt)

Barbarian heads it off:

So...like the changes we discussed in the rapid adaptation thread.

Or as was proposed by Darwinians. You guys just copied a little of it, made a few changes, and called it the creationist model.

God had given the various kinds of creatures the 'ability' to rapidly adapt to changing environments.

Directly observed. It's mutation and natural selection.

And your fellow YE creationists didn't get the memo. They still push the original "creationist model" with none of of your new changes.

StanJ

Oh Michael....get a sense of humor. Everyone else immediately recognized it as a joke, so the problem isn't with me or the post. Lighten up a bit.

Not me, although after sober second thought I doubted it, and then I knew when I read your next post. Leopards don't change their spots sadly.

6days

Barbarian said:
6days said:
So...like the changes we discussed in the rapid adaptation thread.
Or as was proposed by Darwinians.
Nope... before Darwin's time.

Barbarian said:
6days said:
God had given the various kinds of creatures the 'ability' to rapidly adapt to changing environments.

Yes... that is directly observed. Rapid adaptation is observed. Sexual selection is observed. Functionality and purpose of organs and DNA is observed. Genetic burden is observed along with extinctions.*

What we observe is consistent with God's Word.... For in six days, God created.....

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

seehigh

1379453018677.jpg

seehigh

Lol, that certainly is an obtuse view! But if that was your take away from it, it might explain your difficulty in understanding evolution at all.

6days

Lol, that certainly is an obtuse view! But if that was your take away from it, it might explain your difficulty in understanding evolution at all.
Darwin and other early evolutionists thought white people were more highly evolved. He even thought men were more highly evolved than women.
Science has helped dispel those evolutionary beliefs showing God's Word to be truth. We are all one blood.

alwight

Not me, although after sober second thought I doubted it, and then I knew when I read your next post. Leopards don't change their spots sadly.
But that's how parody generally works, exactly when the penny drops for different people or not at all, is the interesting bit. But there should typically be a period of time when all readers think it's genuine, it can't be too obvious.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael,
Nobody has lied to you.
You simply don't seem to be able to spot an obviously satirical missive in its context, choosing instead to only accept, well, almost everything really, on its face value alone. It's perhaps your understanding and comprehension here which seems to be the problem, you might try to accept that.
I'm rather sure that it was only you who didn't get it, there was clearly no deceit intended, so please do take a look at that link to "Poe's Law" I cited earlier and try to understand that satire and mockery is not lying. ;)

Dear alwight,

Because of your words, I will believe it was satire, but it sure seemed like an honest post. Is this supposed to be Edgar Allen Poe's law? OK, he's not lying and I forgive him. I mean Jose. But I will be very wary of his posts from now on. I'm used to people being honest with me, not playing with my head. God doesn't play with my head and neither does Jesus or the angels. Nor also ALL of my friends. It's just truth and love from all of them. So you can see why I believed him, can't you, alwight??

God Be With You, And Cheerio, Al,

Michael

:singer: :guitar: :angel: :angel: :cloud9: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Creationists, they rarely admit when they are wrong. Instead they like to label others who point out their errors as trolls, liars, God haters... :chuckle:

Dear noguru,

How are you 2day?! Hope that all is well with you and that you are joyful. I am YEC and I believe when I make errors, I will admit it. I would never consider you being a troll. We've been friends for quite awhile now. Even this post is too short for me to make it a new font, I will do it anyway.

May God Always Bless Your Heart And Soul,

Michael

:singer: :cloud9: :cheers: :angel: :angel: :guitar: :rapture:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is your god's image? Black, white, Asian, male, female, young, old, short, tall, eye color, etc? Got pictures?

Dear Jonahdog,

My God's image is white. I also know that He is old. The rest of your questions, I do not know. No, I don't have any pictures. You do realize God is a Spirit? Sometimes, He let's you know Who He is. Before Jesus comes, you will see God on His Throne!! Thanks for the question, Jonahdog!

May God Bless You Tons!! Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :angel: :angel: :guitar:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Creation only addresses the origin of life, evolution doesn't.

It only addresses how live changed after origin.

Dear seehigh,

So you are a fellow Creationist? Cool!! I think you meant 'life' when you typed live. See your 2nd paragraph. Well, welcome to TOL. This site is for you, whether you are Christian, Catholic, Agnostic, or Atheist. It's nondenominational. We are also evolutionists, creationists, or a combination of both. I am a pure creationist. We call that YEC here, or Young Earth Creationist. We also have OEC. That means Old Earth Creationist. That means an old Earth, and a young creationist?? Either way, you are welcome.

God's Love Be Strong In Your Heart!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Creation only addresses the origin of life, evolution doesn't.

It only addresses how live changed after origin.

I answered you already. Look for it near the last posts. It isn't in color. You didn't write enough for me to do all that.

Oh well, I'm wrong. It is in color! It's above this post!

God Bless Your Heart!!

Michael

:cloud9: :singer: :rapture: :guitar: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't think that Michael is quite the same as those dyed in the wool, YEC, science is a global atheistic "evolutionist" conspiracy, when it conflicts with a literal interpretation of Genesis, types. :nono:

Dear alwight,

Yes, you're right, as a matter of fact. I hardly think that I am part of an atheistic evolutionist conspiracy. I love almost everyone, even Jose Fly. I will still keep him in my heart, but I was upset at his conspiracy!! I will have to think twice about believing his posts from now on, though. Thanks for your post, alwight!!

Praise God!!

Michael

:cloud9: :singer: :guitar: :angel: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh Michael....get a sense of humor. Everyone else immediately recognized it as a joke, so the problem isn't with me or the post. Lighten up a bit.

Dear Jose,

I have lightened up a bit now. Initially, I thought you were quite sincere about what you were trying to say. We'll give you an Oscar for that performance! How's that sound? You do know now that I have to think long and hard about what you write to me. It is too bad, but what can I do? How do I know if you're not going to try it again??

Much Love Coming At You, You Booper!!

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :nono: :nono: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(creationist equivocation attempt)

Barbarian heads it off:

Or as was proposed by Darwinians. You guys just copied a little of it, made a few changes, and called it the creationist model.

And your fellow YE creationists didn't get the memo. They still push the original "creationist model" with none of of your new changes.

Dear The Barbarian,

It is not mutation or natural selection. It is God changing that DNA or genome, or neurons, etc., as needed. God has His Hand in it, not natural selection. Give me a break!! God could make a man out of stones. He can certainly adapt His creations as necessary. Him alone!!

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :nono: :guitar: :angel: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.