Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I know it's a thread, not a site. I just mix up the words a few times too many. Anyway, I studied Darwinism in school and know enough about it, so don't worry there.

God Bless You In Spite Of Yourself,

MichaelC

P.S. Angels don't eat pizza. They don't eat anything. Don't want to dash your hopes.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

I'm not just tossing around idle threats. I'm just stating facts and if they bug you, you'd do best to keep it to yourself. My God is proud of me. Is He proud of you?? You don't even know Him so don't speak for Him. You're just an old lady who hasn't accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, yet.

In God's' Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Catholic Crusader,

Thanks for the pick-me-up!! I like encouragement once in a while. It makes it all seem worth it.

Again, God's Best For You Always!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

You are right! I have lumped you in with the atheists. I'm truly sorry. It is just that I was trying to get my opinion across that God creates the different changes in all that is on earth. And you were against that. God says He plays with Satan as with a bird. It's in the Bible. God also says He created good and He created evil. It's in the Bible. So ALL things are created and done by Him, not evolution on it's own by science. I don't consider evolving to be science, but instead an act of God's creating and changing. Do you understand what I'm saying?? Any 'evolving' is His Doing! Evolution doesn't just happen on it's own by Science, but by God's Choice. And I'm not hiding behind Jesus. I just happen to LOVE HIM!! How about you? Of course, you do! I thought you were atheist, not Christian. Thanks to Freelight for having me take a double-take. But Freelight and I do not tie our beliefs in God to be a misrepresentation of science.

Again, I am truly sorry.

May God Bless You Tons,

MichaelC

Last edited:

noguru

Dear Noguru,

You are right! I have lumped you in with the atheists. I'm truly sorry. It is just that I was trying to get my opinion across that God creates the different changes in all that is on earth. And you were against that. God says He plays with Satan as with a bird. It's in the Bible. God also says He created good and He created evil. It's in the Bible. So ALL things are created and done by Him, not evolution on it's own by science. I don't consider evolving to be science, but instead an act of God's creating and changing. Do you understand what I'm saying?? Any 'evolving' is His Doing! Evolution doesn't just happen on it's own by Science, but by God's Choice. And I'm not hiding behind Jesus. I just happen to LOVE HIM!! How about you? Of course, you do! I thought you were atheist, not Christian. Thanks to Freelight for having me take a double-take.

Again, I am truly sorry.

May God Bless You Tons,

MichaelC

It is good that you admitted your error. I think it takes more courage to admit one's error than to continue making it when it has been disclosed. I appreciate your courage here.

I would also like to point out that although you say you have studied "Darwinism", your understanding of this subject matter is quite lacking. I have a degree in philosophy and have studied the philosophy of science for over 30 years now. Science is a fallible human way of describing the natural processes around us. That is all it is capable of doing, it puts that limitation down for all to see in the foundational premises on which it is built. It makes no comments on the existence or nonexistence of God(s). It can tell us whether our view of the physical universe is corrborated with the current evidence, but ultimately it still cannot prove or disprove God.

noguru

Dear hedshaker,

I'm not just tossing around idle threats. I'm just stating facts and if they bug you, you'd do best to keep it to yourself. My God is proud of me. Is He proud of you?? You don't even know Him so don't speak for Him. You're just an old lady who hasn't accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, yet.

In God's' Love,

MichaelC

Psssst. I think Hedshaker is a male.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

Now you are sounding to me to make sense. I know enough about Darwinism, but I know a lot more about God. He puts His stamp of approval on every different change that happens in the dust, planets, men on earth, and animals, and plant life, and the Universe. It is by His say-so and doing, not Science's.

Thanks For Having The Courage To Remain Friends,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

You gave me quite a CHUCKLE!! Hedshaker is a man???! At first, I thought she was a younger woman, then an older woman, but never a man. Who hides behind what?

Much Obliged!! God's Blessings For You and Yours,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

It's a lot nicer having you for a friend than an adversary!!! God blesses us in many ways!!!

Much Love,

Michael

noguru

Dear Noguru,

You gave me quite a CHUCKLE!! Hedshaker is a man???! At first, I thought she was a younger woman, then an older woman, but never a man. Who hides behind what?

Much Obliged!! God's Blessings For You and Yours,

Michael

I consider Hedshaker one of my better friends in cyberspace. He/she (now I'm confused because Hedshaker has never told me his/her gender - I think I might have just assumed male) introduced me to some music he/she wrote. I am not offended by atheists/agnostics. I can clearly remember when I was one, so it would be like being offended by my own past. I do not think he/she is hiding behind anything. Are you saying that because of the avatar Hedshaker is currently using?

Ah yes, I found the reason why I thought Hedshaker is male. His name on soundcloud is "dark-blue-man".

http://soundcloud.com/dark-blue-man

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

You mean hedshaker is Phil Lane? From Britain.

Well, if he is your friend, then I suppose I can be friends too, though I can't agree with everything he says.

Yes, I thought hedshaker was an older woman, but it's probably an older man. Like I think 'she' said 'she' was 64. Yep, I thought he was a young girl because of his pink-haired pic.

Yours Truly,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
R U gonna take your rolling pin to me? I don't scare easily at all. I've been through an awful lot in my life so far.

With God's Love,

Michael

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Who really knows?

Who really knows?

Why is it that you can accept the opinion Freelight has offered, and though mine is very similar to his, you could not accept my opinion? I have not once opposed your belief in God. I oppose your attempts to stringently tie your belief in God to a misrepresentation of science. That's it. And you seem to have taken offense from my opinion on this matter.

Hi noguru,

MC is still feeling his way around here :) - I dont think I can share much more than I've already covered, for each has to explore and discover what is true for themselves for there is no other way. This whole existence is 'Creation'...as far as can be conceived and beyond conception. Science(knowledge) is at the heart of all, whether it be 'conventional' or 'religious' knowledge....for the testing of such is both 'objective' and 'subjective'.

pj

alwight

Dear Noguru,

You mean hedshaker is Phil Lane? From Britain.

Well, if he is your friend, then I suppose I can be friends too, though I can't agree with everything he says.

Yes, I thought hedshaker was an older woman, but it's probably an older man. Like I think 'she' said 'she' was 64. Yep, I thought he was a young girl because of his pink-haired pic.

Yours Truly,

Michael
I never thought you floated around in the clouds, much. ;)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I know what you mean. It's not really me! But I am prob. gonna post a pic of me soon in my Profile page. Just have to figure out how to do it. Maybe later today.

We can be friends too. But I cannot agree with everything you believe in. Deal? Cool!

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight,

Thanks once again for your explanation. Yes, I am too new here to be the best I can be, even though I can get around some. If you've ever had an angel visit you, you KNOW there's a God, much less if the Lord Himself visits you (the Lord Jesus/God). It's been an awesome life. That's why I feel things are so very soon. I can't help but not!

Tons of Love For You and Yours,

In God's Name,

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I know what you mean. It's not really me! But I am prob. gonna post a pic of me soon in my Profile page. Just have to figure out how to do it. Maybe later today.

We can be friends too. But I cannot agree with everything you believe in. Deal? Cool!

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC
No Problem Michael. :e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.