Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

illusionray

I asked you to support your claim about me. It is apparent that you are incapable of supporting any of your claims. Are you going to throw out more academic credentials, you coward?
It's rather amusing that you have ceased making an effort in trying to mask your idiocy. Only someone as ignorant as yourself would carry on accusing others of what you are -_-

noguru

It's rather amusing that you have ceased making an effort in trying to mask your idiocy. Only someone as ignorant as yourself would carry on accusing others of what you are -_-

I don't have to mask anything. I have not ever tried to mask any mistakes I make. That seems to be your strategy, and you are now projecting.

"Whatever is whispered in the dark, will eventually be shouted from the rooftops."

Kahlil Gibran

illusionray

You took that statement out of context
Lol! Is that your pathetic excuse for spelling out such a stupid remark? It's refreshing to see your potential in learning from your mistakes if you will indeed desist from that nonsense in the future. :)

noguru

Lol! Is that your pathetic excuse for spelling out such a stupid remark? It's refreshing to see your potential in learning from your mistakes if you will indeed desist from that nonsense in the future. :)

I see that your claims remain unsupported. :)

I honestly admit where I am wrong. This strategy actually builds confidence, both from others and in oneself. Your inability to do this is your own undoing.

noguru

The irony of course being that you have just tried to mask your stupidity through that "out of context" soliloquy.

Nope, the reality is quite clear to anyone perceptive enough to understand and interested in looking. Those who are neither don't matter for these respective reasons. :)

Hedshaker

I see that your claims remain unsupported. :)

I honestly admit where I am wrong. This strategy actually builds confidence in others and in oneself. You inability to do so is your own undoing.

To be fair noguru, I classify my atheism more as a disbelief in gods rather than a belief they do not exist.

I think that term is called strong atheism. But that's another argument, and a boring one at that ;)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I was agnostic from the age of 12 until 29. I considered myself to be bordering on atheism, because I do agree that atheism is a statement of certainty in regard to "no God(s) existing". Back then I would seldom go that far in my disbelief, but at times I felt there was no God(s).

Thank the Lord your eyes were opened. That shows that your agnosticism was a mere phase you were going through. You were still able to hear the voice of God calling you to him.

noguru

To be fair noguru, I classify my atheism more as a disbelief in gods rather than a belief they do not exist.

I think that term is called strong atheism. But that's another argument, and a boring one at that ;)

I understand. I have read quite a bit about this subject, and from past dialogue with you I understand your perspective.

noguru

Thank the Lord your eyes were opened. That shows that your agnosticism was a mere phase you were going through. You were still able to hear the voice of God calling you to him.

One thing that did remain consistent through my years of agnosticism is that even then I held Jesus' wisdom from the NT in very high regard. I just did not see any reason to believe in any diety back then.

noguru

Lol. It would take a sever knock on the head or worse to make me buy it. Until then I'll stick with reality if that's ok with you.

Funny you should say that, but it did take a sort of knock on the head to help me see the value of hope in a higher power. Back when I was 28 I injected a shot of heroin mixed with cocaine that was so big it felt like someone punched me in the nose. It was about a year later that I realized my "contempt prior to investigation".

Hedshaker

That has been know to happen too. Be careful what you wish for.

You have a point. I watched a program on TV where this woman had a bad migraine and woke up with a Chinese accent. Very rare apparently but does happen.

Still, lucky for her she didn't wake up believing in nonsense :rapture:

Hedshaker

Funny you should say that, but it did take a sort of knock on the head to help me see the value of hope in a higher power. Back when I was 28 I injected a shot of heroin mixed with cocaine that was so big it felt like someone punched me in the nose. It was about a year later that I realized my "contempt prior to investigation".

Have another one quick, it might bring you back :)

Just kidding, you are by far one of the more rational ones.

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.