Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

You're just a bit peeved because you didn't get to wind anyone up, but do try again sometime. :)

What I find especially entertaining is how he is trying to push his "academic credentials" in cyberspace. As if we can actually verify such a claim. Judging from the context of his posts, I would not trust him as far as I can throw him, even in cyberspace. :)

alwight

Part of the reason I come here is the entertainment value. I like all kinds of entertainment, so I can appreciate his contribution here. :)
Right, any actually well educated intelligent person doesn't need to go waving his credentials around, ...like me. :D

;)

noguru

Right, any actually well educated intelligent person doesn't need to go waving his credentials around, ...like me. :D

;)

The proof is in the pudding my friend. If one can understand complex ideas well enough to communicate them simply to others, then one needs not wave their academic credentials around as a way to compensate.

illusionray

What I find especially entertaining is how he is trying to push his "academic credentials" in cyberspace. As if we can actually verify such a claim. Judging from the context of his posts, I would not trust him as far as I can throw him, even in cyberspace. :)
If there's one thing I'm going to push in cyberspace, it will most certainly be my academic credentials amongst many other things of course. I am a snob in cyberspace, and I'm not going to apologise for it.

noguru

If there's one thing I'm going to push in cyberspace, it will most certainly be my academic credentials amongst many other things of course. I am a snob in cyberspace, and I'm not going to apologise for it.

With or without credentials, you have made your contributions here quite irrelevant in regard to any serious inquiry. But you definitely have offered a great level of entertainment value.

Thanks.

noguru

You're welcome. I'm glad to see you're from Florida. I actually look down on yanks from deep red states, so you already have some resemblance of respect from me. Good choice of location.

I am not "from Florida". I am from Connecticut (land of the great tidal river in Mashantucket Pequot language). I moved to FL because I enjoy boating, fishing, scuba diving.... And 3 months of summer in New England are not enough for me.

I don't look down on anyone. I look up to all people.

"A wise man learns more from a fool, than a fool learns from a wise man."

Apparently you cannot understand such thinking.

noguru

Might be because of your height?

You're a brilliant comedian. Do you do standup?

No I can't understand it. You see, I don't learn anything from the foolish. I find it concerning that such is source of knowledge. At least it explains a great deal so I can't complain.

I'm glad you understand. :)

Can you say "hyperbole"?

I knew a guy who saw a person in the distance shaking their hips and limbs as if they were either crazy or a fool. What the man could not hear was the music the other person was listening to.

gcthomas

Yes you were and you still are. Can you just leave me alone? :(

You should leave out the unnecessary insults you throw about, then.

(And you seemed to miss the cultural reference of his "How sad ...". Your loss. Perhaps with age and experience you will understand more)

Status
Not open for further replies.