Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone please give me proof that Jesus Christ is real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by c.moore

Where did this myth of Adam come from??
    It was told to me that the story was a myth of a prepagan belief before this story was invented.
    It's not a myth. Adam and his wife were created, from the dust of the earth, and if you don't have any faith that The Word of God is true, there will always be someone ready to turn your doubt into a complete lack of faith. Keep in mind that the thief doesn't come except to kill, steal and destroy. He wants to leave you behind as 'road kill.' You need to believe in God to receive anything from Him, and a part of that belief is to take Him at His Word, as if He doesn't lie, because He doesn't.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• C. Moore--Tell the man that the Encyclopedia Brittanica has more on the life of Christ that it has on the life of Shakespeare. He has no doubt about the existence of Shakespeare primarily because he has no antagonism to the existence of that one man.

He has a psychological problem with the existence of Christ, however, and that phobia is his real problem. Let him know that if you put him in a roomful of books from secular authorities that discussed the secular records of Christ's existence, it would do him no good. The only faith that is real faith comes from the word of God. The Holy Spirit uses it to convert men to Christ. It is our job to bear witness of Christ. If the Holy Spirit is pleased to use it to give that man a REAL faith, He will do so. If He (the Holy Spirit) is not pleased to personally convince that man through the testimony of Christ in His word, nothing else will help him. We bear witness through the word, and have no interest in secular testimonies, nor do we need them. BUT, if you are personally interested, Josh McDowel gives a number of different secular sources in one of his "Evidence That Demands a Verdict" editions. I know that Josephus, a Jewish priest, wrote The Antiquities of the Jews and made a reference to the Christ in that history book. The Ency. Brittanica is probably careful to give footnotes and a bibliography of ALL sources it used it writing its article concerning Christ. That may be the largest listing of sources.
      "For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen" Romans 11:36

Comment

• Actually, C.Moore it was probably Christians who brought the ideas of Christ to Buddhism.

No the Jewish faith such as Abraham's faith was well before their entrance into Egypt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjjg

Actually, C.Moore it was probably Christians who brought the ideas of Christ to Buddhism.

No the Jewish faith such as Abraham's faith was well before their entrance into Egypt.
          "Probably"? Why is that?

Comment

• Jesus Christ IS real. I talked to Him this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by aikido7

Jesus Christ IS real. I talked to Him this afternoon.
              Funny, I talked to him too. He never mentioned you though.

Comment

• PERSONAL FRIENDS

SMOTHERS,

I EVEN TALKED TO HIS FATHER

AND HE NEVER MENTIONED YOU EITHER.

Of course, that is because there are alot of subscribers

to His Holy Spirit of whom you do not know .

John10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:

them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice;

and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
                Last edited by OMEGA; October 11th, 2004, 05:27 PM.
                GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Comment

• http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03028b.htm , this article will explain to you what I meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by aikido7

Jesus Christ IS real. I talked to Him this afternoon.
                    Told me to tell you to lose his number.

Comment

• Granite1010,

Now, now , be NICE .

Comment

• ccmoore

Well, after 19 pages ,

I think that we have proved the existance

of Jesus Christ the Son of God Almighty.

And NO other Religion can lead a man to Immortality

and the Ultimate Purpose of Mankind

which is to Rule the Universe above the Angels

and under Jesus Christ and God the Father

For ever and ever .

Amen and Amen.

:Princess: :Princess: :Princess: :Princess: :Princess:
                        Last edited by OMEGA; October 11th, 2004, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Rolf Ernst

But haven`t the story of Josephus, proven to been changed and the information has be change to justify christian beliefs??

Even the catholic church will confess to this which copied many of Josephus, writings.

I have gave evidence about this to a catholic link confessing the truth and error of Josephus.
                          www.revivaldisco.com

Proverb:3:13: Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

1Co:2:10: But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
                          1Co:2:11: For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Proverb:12:15: The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
                          Proverb:12:16: A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.
                          Proverb:12:17: He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.
                          Evangelist c.moore

Comment

• Originally posted by jjjg

Actually, C.Moore it was probably Christians who brought the ideas of Christ to Buddhism.

Yes ,that is so that they have tried to introduce Christ to them just as we witness christ to those who never heard of Him but Christ didn`t come to them first and Christianity came after them.

Abraham faith was known around 200BC but these other religions or pagan belief was long existing before even the story of Adam and eve even with the Sumerians between 3000-2000BC Egypt.

have you heard of the Kugan in 4500BC or the different universal Goddess around 7000 BC??

Was there people before Adam and Eve, and other cultures?
                            http://www.ecotao.com/holism/hu_mod.htm
                            Last edited by c.moore; October 12th, 2004, 01:00 AM.
                            www.revivaldisco.com

Proverb:3:13: Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

1Co:2:10: But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
                            1Co:2:11: For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Proverb:12:15: The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
                            Proverb:12:16: A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.
                            Proverb:12:17: He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.
                            Evangelist c.moore

Comment

• Originally posted by c.moore

Rolf Ernst

But haven`t the story of Josephus, proven to been changed and the information has be change to justify christian beliefs??

Even the catholic church will confess to this which copied many of Josephus, writings.

I have gave evidence about this to a catholic link confessing the truth and error of Josephus.
                              The Josephus passage is a forgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by granite1010

The Josephus passage is a forgery.
                                so you agree with me?
                                www.revivaldisco.com

Evangelist c.moore

Comment

Working...
                                X