Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, smaller, you've totally lost it. I now remember why I rarely ever respond to anything you post. I prefer conversations with people having more than just a couple of braincells firing.

Aimiel

The salvation that God offers doesn't require any works on our part, except an expression of our faith, which, too, is from Him, as is the salvation. We aren't any better than the lost, by virtue of being saved, merely chosen. It is The Lord Who finds us 'guiltless,' by virtue of reception of His Son's Blood, as the payment for our sin. We have paid our debt to sin (death) because Jesus died in our place, if we have faith in Him. That faith is not our own, but The Lord has given it to us. There is no one who can lay anything to the charge of one of God's elect, because He has wiped our account of that sin, and we don't owe on it anymore. He looks at us as if we have never sinned. Our friends (as well as ourselves) often have a hard time forgetting that 'sin nature' that used to be our taskmaster, but our enemies make it their full-time job trying to accuse us of sin and cause us to doubt our salvation. We try to cause them to step out of their lifestyle that leads to death and hell, by loving them enough to tell them the truth, even though they hate us enough to tell us lies to try to cause us to fall back to what we used to walk in. Lord have mercy on us all.

adajos

I would like to see Poly, Sibbie, or Lucky respond to post 50 and 52 on this thread. They got lost in the flood of posts.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
well me being a SINFUL person who CAN'T activate The Most High God and who doesn't think LOVE=Save yourself from God or BURN FOREVER like you and Sibbie and MAYbe NINeah if she decides to join your CLUB are just not on YOUR level of communication???

Could this be the problem???

Chileice

Originally posted by beanieboy

:cry:

All you do is whine.
Geez, what a baby.

Mean enough, or do should I be getting more mean, cause I love you?

Got a better idea:
I'm going to share some positive alternatives.

1. --Remeber God made every person that exists.:thumb:

Chileice

Originally posted by Chileice

Got a better idea:

I ought to accept myself and my neighbour.

I am NOT the centre of the universe. The world would keep spinning without me:cool:

beanieboy

Got a better idea:

Whaoooooooooooooooooo.

Are you saying that Poly is wrong, and that one should, oh, I don't know, try to love their neighbor as themself?

The thread suggests that those people are mamby pamby christians hand holding people all the way to hell.

Are you saying that Poly's christian approach is (gasp) faulty?

(btw, totally agree with you. Then again, I'm a Buddhist and going to burn in hell, so...)

Chileice

I ought to accept myself and my neighbour.

I am NOT the centre of the universe. The world would keep spinning without me:cool:

It takes the totality of believers for us to understand the love, grace, mercy, justice and incredible infinitude of our heavenly Father.:princess:

Chileice

It takes the totality of believers for us to understand the love, grace, mercy, justice and incredible infinitude of our heavenly Father.:princess:

I need to take advantage of the knowledge that others have without taking advantage of them as people.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry AIMiel

I just couldn't get past the except the last time...

The salvation that God offers doesn't require any works on our part, except an expression of our faith, which, too, is from Him, as is the salvation.

You know AIMiel, this is the first HONEST statement I have seen you come up with. Very very good. Are you turning to Calvinism now?
We aren't any better than the lost, by virtue of being saved, merely chosen.

Again very good. I am sorry for not seeing this sooner. There is HOPE for AIMiel.

You know I can't imagine beanieboy, being what he is and all, being CHOSEN by God to HEAR and UNDERSTAND, yet he has the greater predicament having been called from THAT position (no pun intended)

I don't think too many of his worldly compatriots would understand his calling but he has it nonetheless.

Do you think this CALLING upon him is to DAMN HIS FELLOW SINNERS to BURN IN HELL or to REPRESENT God's Love even to THEM?
It is The Lord Who finds us 'guiltless,' by virtue of reception of His Son's Blood, as the payment for our sin. We have paid our debt to sin (death) because Jesus died in our place, if we have faith in Him. That faith is not our own, but The Lord has given it to us. There is no one who can lay anything to the charge of one of God's elect, because He has wiped our account of that sin, and we don't owe on it anymore. He looks at us as if we have never sinned. Our friends (as well as ourselves) often have a hard time forgetting that 'sin nature' that used to be our taskmaster, but our enemies make it their full-time job trying to accuse us of sin and cause us to doubt our salvation. We try to cause them to step out of their lifestyle that leads to death and hell, by loving them enough to tell them the truth, even though they hate us enough to tell us lies to try to cause us to fall back to what we used to walk in. Lord have mercy on us all.

You see AIMiel, I do not think that I am better than anyone else. Paul called himself the CHIEF of SINNERS. He NEVER called himself SINless. He KNEW that SIN INDWELT HIM and that EVIL was still PRESENT WITH HIM EVEN after he came to KNOW CHRIST. Paul even had a MESSENGER of SATAN in his own flesh just to KEEP HIM WEAK.

You see it is WHEN WE ARE WEAK that we are STRONG.

Does SIN still occupy our flesh? Of course it does. Who are we kidding?

What does SIN have to do with THE LOVE OF GOD TO ALL PEOPLE???

Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING.

In FACT....

"where SIN ABOUNDS grace does MUCH MORE abound." (from Rom.)

No SIN will make the BLOOD OF CHRIST of NO EFFECT. Never has, never will.

Not only that but it is just PLAIN WRONG to use SIN as an excuse TO NOT LOVE another person as WHILE WE WERE YET ENEMIES, Christ died FOR US eh?

What makes us think Christ DID NOT DIE for His OTHER enemies??? Or does Christ ONLY LOVE His friends???

No. Christ LOVES even HIS enemies. He advises us to DO THAT as well.

Love is MORE than just saying to another person BELIEVE GOD and SAVE YOURSELF FROM HIM or BURN IN HELL forever. I simply REFUSE to believe that THIS IS LOVE. It is NOT! READ what LOVE IS in 1 Cor. 13 and you WILL NOT FIND THAT as a description.

It is ONLY THE LOVE OF GOD to us that LEADS US to LIVE a "better life." It is BETTER because of HIS LOVE to ALL

...and this GOD/AGAPE LOVE is not FICKLE changing JUDGMENTAL love like the love of Poly and Sibbie and NINevah...or yours or mine...

enjoy!

smaller

Chileice

I need to take advantage of the knowledge that others have without taking advantage of them as people.

I can`t worry about the way others live their lives. I need to worry about how I live my life before God and others. I need to do what pleases God even if others disapprove.

Pretending is not the same as being.

Chileice

I can`t worry about the way others live their lives. I need to worry about how I live my life before God and others. I need to do what pleases God even if others disapprove.

Pretending is not the same as being.

If I work for the Lord without worrying about who will get the credit... the Lord will be glorified and will receive honour and glory and His kingdom (not mine) will grow.:jump:

Chileice

If I work for the Lord without worrying about who will get the credit... the Lord will be glorified and will receive honour and glory and His kingdom (not mine) will grow.:jump:

The Golden Rule applies as much to me as it does to Sibbie or Poly or Smaller or anyone else including the murderer up for parole.:think:

Chileice

The Golden Rule applies as much to me as it does to Sibbie or Poly or Smaller or anyone else including the murderer up for parole.:think:

Courtesy will open doors; Kindness will win me friends. Truth, spoken in LOVE, will help preserve them.

A real friend knows how to confront without attacking.

Don`t look to be offended, but don't look to offend. The world already has enough problems without inventing new ones.:cool:

Chileice

Courtesy will open doors; Kindness will win me friends. Truth, spoken in LOVE, will help preserve them.

A real friend knows how to confront without attacking.

Don`t look to be offended, but don't look to offend. The world already has enough problems without inventing new ones.:cool:

Ask forgiveness.

Forgive me for getting snarky earlier on this post. The environment got the best of me, but I am still responsible for my actions... so please forgive me.

And... Forgive (a hundred times if you have to)... just like your Saviour has to do for you.;)

Chileice

Ask forgiveness.

Forgive me for getting snarky earlier on this post. The environment got the best of me, but I am still responsible for my actions... so please forgive me.

And... Forgive (a hundred times if you have to)... just like your Saviour has to do for you.;)

Treat others with respect: their ideas, their beliefs, their opinions, their customs, their politics, their work and their family.

i.e. be nice:kiss:

Chileice

Treat others with respect: their ideas, their beliefs, their opinions, their customs, their politics, their work and their family.

i.e. be nice:kiss:

Recognize that you can`t possibly please everyone... but as far as it depends on YOU... be at peace with all men. I stole that from Paul.

Chileice

Recognize that you can`t possibly please everyone... but as far as it depends on YOU... be at peace with all men. I stole that from Paul.

Keep your accounts clear:

Don't borrow money you can't pay back,
Don't make promises you can't keep,
Don't make threats you aren't going to follow through with.:nono:

beanieboy

Dude, take my bike helmet. They are going to pound you like mashed potatoes. The perverted "Nicer than God" is on it's way.

God killed people. Are you nicer than God? How many heathen have you killed?

That's basically the feel of it.

Jesus called people dogs and swine. So call fat chicks cows and wide load.

It's creepy.
All in the name of Go-wad.