Mean TOL members

Chileice

WOW!!!! I was wondering what to do for my upcoming birthday. Now I know!!! I'll invite Poly and Sozo and Beanie and Smaller all over for a love-in. Haven't had one of those since the late 60s. And then (just in case) I'll invite 10 of the city's finest (police officers) just in case the LOVE is just a little too hot to handle.

Hate disguised as love. And you wonder how the triunfal entry happened one week before the crucifixion. The next time I hear people tell me they are being loving by abusing someone verbally and psychologically I think I'll vomit. And I hope Poly's there to clean the vomit up.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Sibbie

Great point, philo! I truly wish others like servent101 and beanieboy could see that. :shake:

I have yet to see you apologize or repent once for your arrogant offensive behavior, and you are a believer.

Go figur'.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings Poly, Activator of THE MOST HIGH GOD, O Sinless One....
Newsflash! I sometimes have more important things to do than to try and straighten out your stubborn and continuous pathetic way of thinking such as take care of my family.
Stop implying that I've said something that I haven't.

ha!

You DODGE with the best of 'em Poly!

I believe we have a NEW TERM....

SALVATION BY DODGING THE WORD....
Smaller, you said

quote:
Originally posted by smaller
When you have ERADICATED SIN from YOURSELF perhaps you would have a point but of course that has not happened yet so whatever...

To which I responded

quote:
Originally posted by Poly
Christ on the other hand says that by accepting Him my sins are eradicated.

I say this in accordance to the following:

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Not by anything I've done but by believing on the only one worthy enough to be the sacrifice that is able to eradicate my sin, I am made righteous to God.

I see O SINLESS ONE....I see. You have ACTIVATED THE SECRET INGREDIENTS required to ERADICATE your SINS....

How proud you must be...how proud.

Is this what led John to write this?

"WE CANNOT SAY WE HAVE NO SIN or WE DECEIVE OURSELVES and THE TRUTH IS not in us."

I know SINLESS ONES hate this question.

btw, did you MARK YOUR CALENDAR on WHAT DATE and TIME you ERADICATED your SINS, you know, in case GOD NEEDS TO CHECK it out???

quote:
You mean this supposed GOD only BECOMES EFFECTIVE upon MY ACTS???
How ridiculous
Oh really? God seems to thing otherwise. I'll go over this real slow like for ya.

Acts 16:31 "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, (this is the "MY ACTS" part you refered to) and you will be saved...."(and this is where "GOD BECOMES EFFECTIVE")
Let's go over this again.

Romans 10:9
"that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead,("MY ACTS" you will be saved.(GOD BECOMING EFFECTIVE)

I see. Well God must be VERY ACTIVE in YOUR CASE. Was this a ONE TIME activation or an OFT REPEATED thing.

I guess since you DO NOT SIN and have had it ERADICATED this would be a moot point eh?

Was that SIN REMOVAL a surgical procedure??? Did you like, have to CHECK INTO a hospital or something?

quote from smaller:

IF

I DON"T ACTIVATE God,
then

God activates to BURN ME FOR ETERNITY???
"Activate God"? believe in God is a better way to put it.

That would be "believe in" like "believe in" the tooth fairy? Does this ACTIVATE the tooth fairy as well Mom?
The only thing one can enjoy about your posts is ripping them to shreds

Keep up the good work. It is quite ENTERTAINING....believe me. I feel so ripped...;) I think I have been violated!

enjoy!

smaller

Last edited:

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by adajos

By the way, Poly, do you tell overweight people who aren't repentant that you are disgusted by their vile and disgusting sinful acts of gluttony and that you can't wait until they are condemned to hell? Perhaps calling them "fatties" and "tubs of lard" will make them repent of their sins and come to Christ. Or do you reserve this sort of behavior only for the sins you pick and choose?

Excellent point! :thumb:

beanieboy

Originally posted by Chileice

WOW!!!! I was wondering what to do for my upcoming birthday. Now I know!!! I'll invite Poly and Sozo and Beanie and Smaller all over for a love-in. Haven't had one of those since the late 60s. And then (just in case) I'll invite 10 of the city's finest (police officers) just in case the LOVE is just a little too hot to handle.

Hate disguised as love. And you wonder how the triunfal entry happened one week before the crucifixion. The next time I hear people tell me they are being loving by abusing someone verbally and psychologically I think I'll vomit. And I hope Poly's there to clean the vomit up.

:thumb:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by servent101

I vote sibbie and poly as the worst offenders of the Truth here on TOL.

The truth does hurt, I know.

With Christ's Love

Servent101
Alright! Did ya see this sibbie? Oh and did you notice that servent accidentally put "offenders". We know that he/she must have meant to put "defenders" since we know that servent would never say anything bad or judge anybody.

Hey Sibbie, let's start a club! We could call it "W.H.A.K". "Women hating all corruption".
We certainly have enough on this board who need a good WHAK!!!

the Sibbie

Originally posted by beanieboy

I have yet to see you apologize or repent once for your arrogant offensive behavior, and you are a believer.

Go figur'.
:confused: How am I being arrogant? For wishing that you would repent and come to know Jesus as your Lord and Savior? My "behavior" is only offensive because Jesus is the "Rock of Offense". So I could apologize, but it would mean nothing, so I won't do it. :nono:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
For crying out loud smaller, you are more concerned with judging Poly than with judging beanieboy's homoism. Even if you are right and no one goes to hell, the least you could do is try to get beanieboy out of his distructive deathstyle. Paul said: What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means!

Prioritize.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Step on up to the SINLESS plate GRAnite...(sorry, I meant NINevah)

It seems to be a GROWING CLUB (pun intended)

Last edited:

philosophizer

Originally posted by Nineveh

For crying out loud smaller, you are more concerned with judging Poly than with judging beanieboy's homoism. Even if you are right and no one goes to hell, the least you could do is try to get beanieboy out of his distructive deathstyle. Paul said: What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means!

Prioritize.

Well said. :up:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Smaller what does "believe in God" mean to you?

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Well, let'see. I guess I have to MAKE MYSELF sinless....

ACTIVATE the MOST HIGH GOD....

and, and...

oh yeah, LOVE MY NEIGHBORS AS MYSELF by telling them if they do not MAKE THEMSELVES SINLESS and ACTIVATE THE MOST HIGH GOD, then THEY WILL FRY LIKE AN ETERNAL WEINER on a SPIT.

Did I miss anything O Sinless God Activator???

beanieboy

Prioritize.

Wahhhhhh! Stop judging Powy. She wants to judge udder people but not to be judged. Wahhhhhh.

More, your highness?

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Poly

Alright! Did ya see this sibbie? Oh and did you notice that servent accidentally put "offenders". We know that he/she must have meant to put "defenders" since we know that servent would never say anything bad or judge anybody.

Hey Sibbie, let's start a club! We could call it "W.H.A.K". "Women hating all corruption".
We certainly have enough on this board who need a good WHAK!!!
:darwinsm: Sounds like a grand idea, Poly! :D

the Sibbie

Prioritize.
I agree with philo! Great point Nineveh!:up:

beanieboy

Gee, Poly, can I be an your self righteous unrepentant Christian club too??

Wahhhhhhhh!

Is this what you are wanting, Poly?

By the way, I you overweight?
Gluttonly, you know.
Want to know if I can start with the name calling...

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by smaller

Well, let'see. I guess I have to MAKE MYSELF sinless....

ACTIVATE the MOST HIGH GOD....

and, and...

oh yeah, LOVE MY NEIGHBORS AS MYSELF by telling them if they do not MAKE THEMSELVES SINLESS and ACTIVATE THE MOST HIGH GOD, then THEY WILL FRY LIKE AN ETERNAL WEINER on a SPIT.

Are you that afraid to give a true answer to a reasonable question? Come on, what do YOU think it means to "believe in God"?

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I think the POINT is becoming quite clear Sibbie and Poly....O Sinless Activators of the Most High God...

this is really too much fun for FREE...

Can I set up a GATE somewhere to charge people to see the CHRISTIAN CLOWNS???