Nicer than God!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Flipper

To be honest, the evidence to suggest that McCarthy was gay is on the light side. The transvestitism rumors were entirely hearsay from someone who bore a grudge against McCarthy. That, and he did spend an inordinate amount of time with his deputy, Clyde Tolson.

Roy Cohn was a grotesque hypocrite who was as gay as a window, if not gayer.

You're thinking about Hoover, not McCarthy.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete,

It is NOT justice to execute 2 grown men for having sex with no coercion …
So says you.

God disagrees.

I'll go with God on this one.

You are basing this PURELY on your interpretation of your religion ! You keep saying the BIBLE says so…
I don't merely say it, I quote the passages that clearly do say it without any need for interpretation.

END OF STORY..

You ARE proposing we live by YOUR religious laws…

It is NO different to the Muslims… Not only are you a homophobic loon but you are also a hypocrite !
The difference is that Muslims have an irrational religion in which they worship a god that does not exist. I, on the other hand, worship the God who not only exists but that both myself and all Muslims will one day bow before.

And this really is the crux of the issue. It comes down to whether or not the God of Scripture exists. If He does then my position is not only correct but also righteous. If He does not, then my position is neither correct nor just.

Bottom line is that no one who calls themselves a Christian should hold to your view, that executing homos is unjust. Indeed, anyone who calls themselves a Christian and does not hold the view that homos should be executed (via due process of law, by the way) is the hypocrite, not me. It is he who is nicer than the God the profess to worship who is the hypocrite, not he who stands up and is proud of his God's righteous judgment.

Now, there are questions that should rationally follow from what I've said here. While question concerning the existence of God are valid, I am not willing to have that conversation here as the entire issue of being "nicer than God" presupposes God's existence. Questions having to do with certain aspects of Old Testament law, however, I would be willing to entertain and answer so long as the conversation remains rooted in something resembling rationality. Of course, we'll have to wait until you are no longer banned but perhaps there are others here who are willing to pick up where you left off.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
There are those of you that think people like me are too harsh, that I and others like me should be nicer.
Well I say noway Jack!
Well, alrighty then! :chuckle: (I do agree.)
Today we are way nicer than God. It is tragic. This spiritual plateau that the Church has reached conveniently reduces the chances for confrontation. Nice people rarely rebuke, judge, confront, accuse or condemn. Nice people have less stress. It seems the only ones that Christians are quick to judge and condemn are fellow believers who judge and condemn the wicked. Go figure.
Can you spell "apostasy?" I knew you could!
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (KJV)

Atheist PhD

BANNED
Banned
What is the most loving thing you can say to a homo?

You make me sick! I want to vomit when you get near me or my family! You deserve execution you filthy discusting perfert! God is your enemy and so am I! Get away from me! You don't deserve to see God's sun light reflecting off my face!

Or something along those lines.

And no I am not kidding.

Resting in Him,
Clete

WOW, is the first thing that comes to mind. I was somehow under the impression that Christianity taught this "love they neighbor" thing, apparently, someone hasn't heard that part of the New Testament.

REALLY, you say that to all of the homosexuals you meet? So, you say that, what about ten to twenty times a day? Well, I make the assumption that you live in society, perhaps you live in your own world, and there are no homosexuals in there. Just my humble thoughts. How long have you been an angry Christian?

Anti-Hate93

You make me sick, and ashamed to breathe the same air. You'll call me a bleeding heart liberal I assume, far from it actually, but my opinion is that ALL men have a right to walk, talk, breathe, live, and love however the hell they please. Go ahead and hide behind your homophobic religion as a way to shroud the fact that you're just a sad, pathetic little man who is just grossed out by two guys getting it on, as it were.

Dont get me wrong, I love the ladies, and the idea of doing another guy grosses me out, but you have gone too far. I'm not asking you to change a thing. By all means, keep saying what you're saying. All you are doing is proving the point that all christians are intolerant, abusive, hateful people. You are a waste of flesh, and although I dont believe in it, I sincerely hope you burn in hell.

:D

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
...but my opinion is that ALL men have a right to walk, talk, breathe, live, and love however the hell they please....

Do you really believe that statement without qualification? Do you really believe that ALL men have the right to live however they please?

...All you are doing is proving the point that all christians are intolerant, abusive, hateful people. You are a waste of flesh, and although I dont believe in it, I sincerely hope you burn in hell.

For someone that believe that ALL men have a right to live however they please (including those who condemn homosexuality) you aren't being very tolerant of their views.

You are a walking contradiction. Your worldview is so inconsistent that you don't even believe that which you have typed.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
You make me sick, and ashamed to breathe the same air. You'll call me a bleeding heart liberal I assume, far from it actually, but my opinion is that ALL men have a right to walk, talk, breathe, live, and love however the hell they please. Go ahead and hide behind your homophobic religion as a way to shroud the fact that you're just a sad, pathetic little man who is just grossed out by two guys getting it on, as it were.

Dont get me wrong, I love the ladies, and the idea of doing another guy grosses me out, but you have gone too far. I'm not asking you to change a thing. By all means, keep saying what you're saying. All you are doing is proving the point that all christians are intolerant, abusive, hateful people. You are a waste of flesh, and although I dont believe in it, I sincerely hope you burn in hell.

:D
Anti-hate? :darwinsm:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
God is your enemy and so am I! [/QUOYE]This is wrong on so many levels as the ground was leveled by the cross!

Homos can be saved by the same grace that can save a murders and child molesters and rapists and adulterers.

That doesn't mean that they aren't perverts that are guilty of not just a sin but a capital crime that not only should pinlicay shunned and hated but should be redrinalized and the law should be enforced without mercy.

Resting in Hum,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Homos can be saved by the same grace that can save murders and child molesters and rapists and adulterers.

That doesn't mean that they aren't perverts that are guilty of not just a sin but a capital crime that not only should publicly shunned and hated but should be redrinalized and the law should be enforced without mercy.

Resting in Hum,
Clete

heir

TOL Subscriber
Homos can be saved by the same grace that can save a murders and child molesters and rapists and adulterers.

That doesn't mean that they aren't perverts that are guilty of not just a sin but a capital crime that not only should pinlicay shunned and hated but should be redrinalized and the law should be enforced without mercy.

Resting in Hum,
Clete
I posted in the MAD thread using your original quote from here and it ended up here. I'll take this up in the other thread where it can be edited as my fingers aren't working for me today.

zoo22

You make me sick! I want to vomit when you get near me or my family! You deserve execution you filthy discusting perfert! God is your enemy and so am I! Get away from me! You don't deserve to see God's sun light reflecting off my face!

And no I am not kidding.

Resting in Him,
Clete

So is that what you say to homosexuals when you stumble across one, or do you not act as (what you consider) a loving Christian?

Or do you just spout it on internet threads?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So is that what you say to homosexuals when you stumble across one, or do you not act as (what you consider) a loving Christian?

Or do you just spout it on internet threads?

Stumble across one?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

And no I am not kidding.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Evangelism at its shiny best.