Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
When I try to enter Truthsmack live it just shows a grey screen. Is there a reason for me being blocked? Do I need to install something? :liberals:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Wamba the Fool

When I try to enter Truthsmack live it just shows a grey screen. Is there a reason for me being blocked? Do I need to install something? :liberals:
You probably need the java plugin for your browser....

click here.

harvestmoon

BANNED
Banned
humans. existance. all of this. does god actually need us for anything, or does it all come down to him doing it out of love?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by harvestmoon

humans. existance. all of this. does god actually need us for anything, or does it all come down to him doing it out of love?
Well.... God could have existed without us.... as He did for an eternity past before creation, but since God is a loving God... apparently He desired beings to love, and that could love Him back.

Therefore...
God needed us to fulfill His loving desire.

Now then... are you part of God's fulfillment of love or are you part of God's grief? :D

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sozo

Depends on the individual licker.

God has predetermined the size and licking ability of every tongue, not to mention the saliva content and acidity. He, of course, must also set the day and time for each lick, and the exact temperature of the location of each elected licker. Not everyone licks, nor has everyone been chosen to lick. Only truly appointed lickers will ever know the joy of the center of a tootsiepop, and those who have been destined to be mere suckers can never share in their journey.
You are making a mockery of tootsieroll licking...well you are at least mocking somone!:thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by harvestmoon

id like to think me and god are real tight. :p
but i guess ill have to wait and see.
It wouldn't be very loving of God to keep us in the dark regarding if (of if not) we had a loving relationship.

Imagine someone asking someone else's spouse....

"Does your husband love you?"

And they answered....

"Well I think he does.... I am not sure.... I guess I will find out someday."

What kind of a relationship is that? I would say its highly dysfunctional. That's why God is not that way. God makes it clear.... if you love Me - I will love you! Plain and simple no strings attached. And if you are not sure about your relationship with Him you can be sure you have no relationship with Him. The good news is... you can start a relationship with Him anytime you wish. Even today! Even right now!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Knight,

I have a suggestion.

Could you put all the Battle Royale debates on a separate forum so that they are easier to find? Sort of a 'Hall of Fame' for the Battle Royales!

Status
Not open for further replies.