Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

servent101

Knight
I am sorry... but I really don't know.

Well you did not break your promise –
Ask me anything you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.
Ask away.... and get the answers you are seeking.

But you did not keep your promise either – no demerits no brownie points either

Take your time Knight – possibly you can find out from someone with just a little effort – I really don’t know where to start

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by servent101

Knight

Well you did not break your promise –

But you did not keep your promise either – no demerits no brownie points either

Take your time Knight – possibly you can find out from someone with just a little effort – I really don’t know where to start

With Christ’s Love

Servent101
:D... this thread isn't designed to be a place where I go and do everyone's homework.

This thread is designed to prove that if you are confident in your world view you should be able to answer any questions presented to you with short direct answers. Fair enough?

servent101

Knight
This thread is designed to prove that if you are confident in your world view you should be able to answer any questions presented to you with short direct answers. Fair enough?

Almost fair enough - but if you claim to be confident in your "worldview" then you would be confident in the calling that Jesus called you too - Love one another as I have loved you - the greatest will be the servant of all - so I gave you opportunity to do a service - and you declined - how does that make you confident in your world view? or in your relationship with Christ?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Knight

Almost fair enough - but if you claim to be confident in your "worldview" then you would be confident in the calling that Jesus called you too - Love one another as I have loved you - the greatest will be the servant of all - so I gave you opportunity to do a service - and you declined - how does that make you confident in your world view? or in your relationship with Christ?

With Christ's Love

Servent101
Oh brother... give me a break will ya?

Now I think I have heard it all.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be nice to you. :rolleyes:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

No. Do you regret posting in it? :)
Is this the Ask Lucky thread?

Or is this that questions only thread?

Or is Batman really cooler than Superman?

:think:

servent101

Knight - the question asked by Lucky is if Batman is Cooler than Superman - don't let us confuse you.

And the question I asked you
how does that make you confident in your world view? or in your relationship with Christ?
was not answered - keep your perfect record - or not - it is up to you.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER

Knight

With Christ's Love

Servent101
:kookoo:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Knight - the question asked by Lucky is if Batman is Cooler than Superman - don't let us confuse you.

And the question I asked you
was not answered - keep your perfect record - or not - it is up to you.

With Christ's Love

Servent101
You don't make any sense.... if you want to ask a question do so in a manner that makes sense.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Lucky

Is this the Ask Lucky thread?

Or is this that questions only thread?

Or is Batman really cooler than Superman?

:think:
Batman is WAY cooler than Superman.

Christine

Originally posted by Knight

The only difference between Calvinistic predestination and Arminian predesination is the mechanism of predestination.

In one... God predestines through direct ordination.
In the other... God predestines through His exhaustive foreknowledge.

Tell me... If God already knows prior to John Does birth that John Doe will live and die without choosing Christ... does John Doe have the freewill to thwart God's foreknowledge?
Hmmm. While I don't know what to say concerning your question, I have found a verse, that was written to the church, that says that God "Chose us in him before the foundation of the world...." (Ephesians 1:4 ) To me, this appears to be saying that God knew who would get saved, even "before the foundation of the earth."

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight,

Is ShadowGov/BEL still planning to publish "God's Criminal Justice System" in electronic format? If so, do you have a tentative publication date?

Status
Not open for further replies.