Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Christine

Ok I think I'm beginning to understand. Do you think God knows who will get saved? (I don't mean predestination) Before man decides to get saved, do you think God knows what their decision will be?
Before they exist?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by ShadowMaid

Why? You sound as if it's the obvious. I don't believe that girls should wear 2 piece suits.

That depends on a few variables such as.....oh....I don't know...
A NICE FIGURE!

If you're shaped like a cannonball, I prefer not to see you in any bathing suit!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Internet files, you mean bookmarks?
[Filling in a little since Knight is offline.]

No. On Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu (up by File and Edit) choose "Internet Options." Then from the "Temporary internet files" section, choose "Delete files."

If you're using Netscape or something, the process is similar, but I don't know the exact details.

You can also go to the folder where the files are stored and delete them that way.

What operating system/browser are you using?

Christine

Originally posted by Knight

Before they exist?
Yes. On seeing this question, I'm curious about the OV'ers interpertation of God's all knowing power.

(I really don't know much about what the OV'ers believe. I have been curious about their beliefs for a while though.)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Why? You sound as if it's the obvious. I don't believe that girls should wear 2 piece suits.
It is obvious.

There is nothing inherently wrong with two piece bathing suits.

On the other hand..... there is something inherently wrong with speedo trunks on men. :shocked:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Christine

Yes.
Then the answer is "no". God sovereignly chose to create man in a way where man could make his own eternal choice without God's coercion.

On seeing this question, I'm curious about the OV'ers interpertation of God's all knowing power.
God knows everything He chooses to know which is knowable.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob

That depends on a few variables such as.....oh....I don't know...
A NICE FIGURE!

If you're shaped like a cannonball, I prefer not to see you in any bathing suit!
Isn't "ask BillyBob" located elsewhere?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have Konqueror and Firebird for browsers running on Linux. I can take care of this as soon as I have a chance. However, I'm not sure cleaning out the cache will fix the problem. I'll look into that as well (everything seems to work fine for me).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Yorzhik

We have Konqueror and Firebird for browsers running on Linux. I can take care of this as soon as I have a chance. However, I'm not sure cleaning out the cache will fix the problem. I'll look into that as well (everything seems to work fine for me).
Since you didn't have this problem before our TOL alteration it really sounds like a cache problem. Caused mainly because we changed some directory names at TOL.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do people continually think we shouldn't judge?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

Pickle?

But that is just a guess.
Hmmm.. never thought of it that way. :think: