Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

julie21

So...How many diapers does a diaper store store when the diaper store orders diapers from the diaper store warehouse???
or
Did you happen to see the big news event in the US today?... an Aussie kangaroo [ of course there is no other type!] was on the loose in traffic in the icy climes of downtown Dodgeville, Wisconsin. Must have overshot Vegas by mistake!
So if you see Skippy bounding anywhere near you, can you please send her back home? Just address her to Firechyld or myself, okay? Gerald can pay the postage.

Love to the :baby:and Mrs :knight:

erinmarie

Originally posted by Sozo

Everybody doing well?

You have a very lovely daughter, and I thank you for sharing your joy with us. It made my day!

It made my day as well! It really put some sunshine into my gloomy mood! :thumb:

The baby is an adorable newborn! I made my husband sit and look at the pics in the gallery and even he thought so!
He usually only thinks his own newborns are perfect...he always says others are squishy and wrinkly looking! :ha:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Sozo

Everybody doing well?

You have a very lovely daughter, and I thank you for sharing your joy with us. It made my day!
Everyone is doing fantastic. Thanks Sozo! :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by erinmarie

It made my day as well! It really put some sunshine into my gloomy mood! :thumb:

The baby is an adorable newborn! I made my husband sit and look at the pics in the gallery and even he thought so!
He usually only thinks his own newborns are perfect...he always says others are squishy and wrinkly looking! :ha:
Awwwwweee... that is so sweet!

Thanks you very much for your kind comments they mean allot to us!

ShadowMaid

How much snow do you have in CO? It just hasn't stopped snowing here! Big fluffy flakes... we have about 3-4 inches now. Most we've had the whole year. :freak:

Redfin

The clock that records the time of posts seems to have suddenly jumped ahead by 5 minutes! It's always been right on by my reckoning. My clocks here haven't changed. Any explanation?

:thumb: :baby: :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Redfin

The clock that records the time of posts seems to have suddenly jumped ahead by 5 minutes! It's always been right on by my reckoning. My clocks here haven't changed. Any explanation?

:thumb: :baby: :thumb:
God sneezed and altered time by 5 minutes.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by ShadowMaid

How much snow do you have in CO? It just hasn't stopped snowing here! Big fluffy flakes... we have about 3-4 inches now. Most we've had the whole year. :freak:
We had a few inches of snow.

Not to bad.

Although it was extremely cold!

ShadowMaid

It's just at 28* right now... but we'll be getting more snow tonight.

Or it'll rain, and then it'll freeze over... :shocked:

So what good things are happening at DBC?

Redfin

Originally posted by Knight

"God sneezed..."

Sounds more like a tsunami explanation to me...

"... and altered time by 5 minutes. "

NEWSWEEK reports - "The quake jolted the Earth's rotation enough to trim a couple of microseconds off the clock."

Not enough to explain the 5 minute "jolt" here at TOL. Hmmmm... strange things ARE going on! :think:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
The server TOL calls home just went through a hardware upgrade, supposedly. Maybe that had something to do with it.

C

cattyfan

I figured my husband had sneaked on to the TOL server and set the clock fast like he's done with all the other clocks in our house in his never ending quest to keep me on schedule.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley

Knight, can I delete threads that I have created?
No.

We don't allow deletion of threads for members or subscribers (like you) because once a thread is created other folks may invest much time and thought into that thread and we don't want to have stuff deleted that may be of value to others.

However... you can always ask me or Turbo to close or possibly delete the thread if appropriate.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I finally have a question!

Are we allowed to hotlink images from our personal TOL galleries for posting, and/or signatures on other forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.