Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

Hi, Knight!

in an effort to help me (and others) to have a better understanding of the inner workings of TOL, could you explain what (besides monitoring posts) the moderators do?

Just curious (which, as we know, is not a good state for a cat...)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by cattyfan

Hi, Knight!

in an effort to help me (and others) to have a better understanding of the inner workings of TOL, could you explain what (besides monitoring posts) the moderators do?

Just curious (which, as we know, is not a good state for a cat...)
They massage my feet, fan me with giant palm leafs and peel grapes which they hand feed me.

C

cattyfan

They massage my feet, fan me with giant palm leafs and peel grapes which they hand feed me.

and carry you from room to room, as though you were Cleopatra?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by cattyfan

Now, smartyboots, may I have a real answer?
Well... they edit offensive posts. Delete offensive material. Move threads to more appropriate forums. Split threads. Give warnings to offenders etc.

C

cattyfan

Well... they edit offensive posts. Delete offensive material. Move threads to more appropriate forums. Split threads. Give warnings to offenders etc.

thank you, Cleo....I mean Caesar.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
When you put 2 or more cells in series together you get a battery, right?

Sozo

Originally posted by Knight

Well... they edit offensive posts. Delete offensive material. Give warnings to offenders etc.

I hear that there are at least 3 full time moderators who are specifically dedicated to watching me. Is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.