ARCHIVE: Is this really demonic doctrine or what...

Freak

Originally posted by Freak

DD, it is true, we both agree 100% on the essential doctrines of the faith.

But what bothers me is your unwillingness to defend the nature of Jesus Christ when confronted with this trash: I also believe that Michael the Archangel was actually the Lord Jesus Christ in his pre-human birth form. He came here with the authority of the Father

Michael was not Jesus Christ in pre-human birth form. This is error. Jesus Christ is the God-man, He is not an angel. Would you agree, Me Again?

DD, these are my concerns. Aren't these concerns of yours?

Axacta

BANNED
Banned
>Election or the Philosophical Position that since God is in control of HIS universe He can do what he wishes and is always just when doing so?<

Calvinist I realize you have a Scripture deficiency, but it doesn't work to place all of your supporting Scriptures for all of your posts since you joined TOL, in one post.

But hang in there - you may get the hang of it sooner or later.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Yes or no Freak.... the questions are very simple. Let me give you an example.

Question: Dee Dee are you aware that John the Baptist was called an "angelos" - angel.

Answer - Yes I am

Question - Is believing that the Angel of the Lord was the preincarnate Christ a heresy?

Answer: No it is not

See Freak, that is not that hard

D

Dee Dee Warren

And if you believe that believing that the Angel of the Lord was the preincarnate Christ is heresy, I loudly declare that I believe that absolutely, and dare you to start a thread calling me a heretic for doing so. You won't do that for you know that a great many people here also so believe.....

Calvinist

Originally posted by Axacta
>Election or the Philosophical Position that since God is in control of HIS universe He can do what he wishes and is always just when doing so?<

Calvinist I realize you have a Scripture deficiency, but it doesn't work to place all of your supporting Scriptures for all of your posts since you joined TOL, in one post.

But hang in there - you may get the hang of it sooner or later.

I don't know what you are talking about and why you insulted me. I know that someone asked for scripture on Election and I gave them to them.

Who pulled your chain? Whoever did needs to ask themselves, "Does anyone really want to hear that little squeeky annoying, heretical, Axacta spread his insults and lies all over the board?" and "Would it matter if he just went away and hung out with the Hedonists that formed his heretical doctrine, "A Christian CANNOT sin"? I saw no!

You didn't even have the decency to reply to the verses and counter the argument. You need to think more, feel less, but work on both cause you obviously didn't take into account what I, or any other Reformed Christian, might think about your drivel.

me again

Axacta

Axacta

Such a sneid little... comment:
  • Posted by Axacta
  • Calvinist I realize you have a Scripture deficiency.
  • It doesn't work to place all of your supporting Scriptures for all of your posts since you joined TOL in one post.
That is a prime example of why I don't search the scriptures for you -- because you'll just dismiss them without reading them.

Calvinist took a lot of time and effort to post those scriptures. Did you even bother to read them or did you just dismiss them? I dare say it was the latter. :nono:

Axacta

BANNED
Banned
>That is a prime example of why I don't search the scriptures for you -- because you'll just dismiss them without reading them.<

Nice try me again - you don't search the Scriptures for anyone. You just teach stuff like confessing sins, for what? - you can't say. Got Scriptures to back it up? - no, but you'll cling to it anyway.

me again

This ones for you Freak:

This ones for you Freak:

Ahem < clears throat > :eek:

Freak, please re-read this:
Posted by Dee Dee Warren
And if you believe that believing that the Angel of the Lord was the preincarnate Christ is heresy:
  • I loudly declare that I believe that absolutely and dare you to start a thread calling me a heretic for doing so.
You won't do that for you know that a great many people here also so believe.....
Well Freak? :confused: :):up:

me again

Posted by Axacta
  • >That is a prime example of why I don't search the scriptures for you -- because you'll just dismiss them without reading them.<
Nice try me again - you don't search the Scriptures for anyone.
LOL

Where'd you come up with that one? :confused: :eek:

D

Dee Dee Warren

Me Again, to be clear.. and I think that we are, while I think Freak is greatly over-reacting to this particular issue, on the core issue of Trinitarianism and orthodoxy, I am with him 100%.

me again

Posted by Dee Dee Warren
Me Again, to be clear.. and I think that we are, while I think Freak is greatly over-reacting to this particular issue, on the core issue of Trinitarianism and orthodoxy, I am with him 100%.
That's fine.

But I want to see if he calls you a heretic for believing that the Angel of the Lord is Christ Himself. :eek:

I'm waiting with baited breath to see what he says. :eek::up:

Calvinist

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I want to see if he calls you a heretic for believing that the Angel of the Lord is Christ Himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Me too.

Me three. But he won't because he is a Fraud and a coward. He is just picking on me again for no good reason other than to defend this statement: "A Christian CANNOT sin."

D

Dee Dee Warren

To be clear... I would not call Freak a fraud or a coward. I may call him other things, such as horribly inconsistent, but not those two which I think are too strong... but then again I am a witch.

Post Modern Fundamentalist
I believe I have read somewhere that the angel of the Lord (I could be wrong about this) was paraphrased in the targum (an aramaic paraphrase in existence around the time of Christ) as "the word of the Lord." cross refference that with John and you come up with some interesting implications.

In some narratives, the lord and the angel of the lord were indiscriminantly interchanged.

I don't know if I'd hold that the Angel of the Lord is also God the Son but I find it interesting and an appealing way to see a specific role for Jesus in the Old testament.

As for me again's claim. I don't think you could say that he doesn't know who Jesus is on that account but It seems to me that he doesn't know who the archangel michael is.

Freak

Originally posted by 1013
I believe I have read somewhere that the angel of the Lord (I could be wrong about this) was paraphrased in the targum (an aramaic paraphrase in existence around the time of Christ) as "the word of the Lord." cross refference that with John and you come up with some interesting implications.

In some narratives, the lord and the angel of the lord were indiscriminantly interchanged.

I don't know if I'd hold that the Angel of the Lord is also God the Son but I find it interesting and an appealing way to see a specific role for Jesus in the Old testament.

As for me again's claim. I don't think you could say that he doesn't know who Jesus is on that account but It seems to me that he doesn't know who the archangel michael is.

Very interesting.

Believing what Detective believes though is heretical. Jesus was never an angel. For Jesus is the same today as He will be in the future and as He was in the past. Jesus is the Second Person of the triune God. He is Deity. What do you think Me "Detective" Again?

Freak

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren
So Freak, answer my challenge.

I already did, DD.

I'm exhausted. My wife and I just dealt with a lady from Ohio who came over for some ministry. She was delivered from 4 demons. Praise God.

D

Dee Dee Warren

I do praise God for your ministry but you did not directly answer my challenge. Humor me. I am an idiotic witch. You have to spoon feed it to me. I believe the Angel of the Lord was the preincarnate Christ. IS THAT HERESY???