ARCHIVE: Christians only PLEASE - abortion

Calvinist

JCAtheist on the Bible:
"Now we all know that the Bible is supposedly divinely inspired. Don't we? I thought we did. However, it seems that if this was the word of God as he intended it to be, one would think that there wouldn't be so many flaws."

The Bible is full of flaws.

JCAtheist on Jesus' existence:
"In fact, there is no real proof that Jesus (or Joshua if you want to be correct - Jesus is the Greek translation) ever really existed outside of the Bible. Although, the debate has apparently gone on a while. Somehow I don't see it ending anytime soon."

"Let's move on though, and assume that there was this person, and that his teachings sparked off a small revolution in the minds of those around at the time..."

Okay, JC just "moves on" and assumes he existed... nice theology for a "Christian."

D

Dee Dee Warren

With all due respect can we move this discussion elsewhere?? I would like to keep this thread on target. If JC unreservedly accepts the Deity of Christ then he would qualify to post here despite all his other incoherence. If he does not, he is not a Christian and should not be posting here.

JCAtheist

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren
With all due respect can we move this discussion elsewhere?? I would like to keep this thread on target. If JC unreservedly accepts the Deity of Christ then he would qualify to post here despite all his other incoherence. If he does not, he is not a Christian and should not be posting here.

Yes DeeDee, I do. Besides the point of my site, and some of the things it says - which, if asked about, I am willing to explain..

But anyway, In the sense that I believe the divinity of Christ, his purpose and resurrection, and the two Commandments given to us by Him, I am a Christian.

I will remove myself from this thread now. I had no intention of upsetting you, or trying to. I was merely expressing my opinion. Unfortunately, you appeared to have taken what I was saying out of context, and instead of maybe seeing the comapssion in my words as it was meant, took that compassion and placed it in something I wasn't expressing, or felt needed to be expressed again. I apologise if that offended you.

I wish you all the best, and hope you will allow others the chance you have been given.. to come to God.

In Love and Peace

JCAtheist

D

Dee Dee Warren

I would be interested in seeing it. He seems to talk quite incoherently out of both sides of his mouth.

JCAtheist

Originally posted by Calvinist
My point exactly DDW. What do you say JCAtheist? Jesus (actually exists) is Divine or not?

Calvinist.. you once 'tested' me... and you speak about being duplicitous.. what kind of person are you? How two faced can you get..

Now I know why you had to say what you said in the other thread.. you where a rude person there, and you aren't much better now it seems.

Sorry DeeDee.. I dislike this persons lack of honor and integrity, and had to address it.. if no one responds to me here, I will have no need to return. If that person feels they need to continue their ignorant thoughts, please feel free to take it to PM, and not bother the community with such un-christian antics.

Love and Peace

JCAtheist

Calvinist

Originally posted by JCAtheist

Calvinist.. you once 'tested' me... and you speak about being duplicitous.. what kind of person are you? How two faced can you get..

JCAtheist

The test was about your sincerity, of that I have no doubts. Your Christianity, I have doubts.

Iamme

Dee Dee--Freaks right when he says this way back in the first few pages, I have heard of others also who have named their deceased children

[You said: I am not a woman with no children, I am a woman with two deceased children who I do firmly believe are waiting for me with Christ.
You are correct. You do have two children whom are with the Lord Jesus. Those beautiful babies love you, Dee Dee. For they are present in perfect love. They know of nothing else.
You continue: They have no gravestone or memory. They have no names.
Dee Dee, ever thought of naming your beautiful children? Or holding a funeral on their behalf for some closure?]

Maybe pray and ask your Lord what their names are, I am sure he will tell you

Myself, Thursday I over heard one of my workmates talking of his ex wifes new pregnancy, he said she wanted her alimony so she could terminate. He gave it to her next morning and it went ahead, whole thing happened so quickly I did not even get a chance to talk with them. All I can think is can't they understand what it is that we do when we terminate a child by abortion, can't they understand that we are made in the image of God, so fearfully and marvelously made. How awesome a thing (Psalm 139)
I will not give up on them, somehow I want to reach out to them with the love of the Father who still loves them. Somehow.