George Tillers Abortion Clinic Closed - for good.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am glad he is gone. :)

I just wish somebody didn't murder him to handle it, disobeying the commands in Romans 12 and 13.

koban

they're fearful for other retribution. Didn't the suspected killer say that there were plans of more retaliation to the clinic and others around the country?

And I can't honestly understand how you all can claim this as being anything remotely positive. A man is murdered and his family is afraid of further attacks and must close down their livelihood. Even if you are pro-life, the ends don't justify the means here.

Yay!

Kill more abortionists!

Kill the women who abort their babies, too!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yay!

Kill more abortionists!

Why stop there - let's go abort the fetuses that will grow up to be abortionists and women who have abortions! :chuckle:
Koban. Are you trying to be as dumb as Punisher or is this whole sideshow just an attempt to entertain yourself?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
they're fearful for other retribution. Didn't the suspected killer say that there were plans of more retaliation to the clinic and others around the country?

And I can't honestly understand how you all can claim this as being anything remotely positive. A man is murdered and his family is afraid of further attacks and must close down their livelihood. Even if you are pro-life, the ends don't justify the means here.

His likelihood was an atrocity! Yes, the killer did wrong and it reflects poorly on pro-life advocates. That is true; however, the business was so foul that I would think they were duplicitous in their own loss

koban

Koban. Are you trying to be as dumb as Punisher or is this whole sideshow just an attempt to entertain yourself?

Nope. Abortionists are murderers of the innocent and the helpless.

They should die.

The women who bring their unborn babies to be murdered are worse.

Revelation

BANNED
Banned
The irony of all this is that George Tiller's killer will probably get the death penalty, will live on the goverment's dime in death row into his old age, and then will be granted the kind of painless, assisted death that a good share of suffering, terminally ill people could only dream of having. Life never ceases to be amusing, especially when it comes to death.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The irony of all this is that George Tiller's killer will probably get the death penalty, will live on the goverment's dime in death row into his old age, and then will be granted the kind of painless, assisted death that a good share of suffering, terminally ill people could only dream of having. Life never ceases to be amusing, especially when it comes to death.

Actually he's not eligible for the death penalty under Kansas state law.

And Knight, to answer a question of yours, Roeder did claim more violence like his was coming. Whether or not he actually knows this for a fact or was just shooting his mouth off (as I suspect) is tricky to determine.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And Knight, to answer a question of yours, Roeder did claim more violence like his was coming. Whether or not he actually knows this for a fact or was just shooting his mouth off (as I suspect) is tricky to determine.
I hadn't heard that.

Ps82

I lift up the prayer that they repent from their abortionists attitudes and seek God's mercy and forgiveness. When they do, may the LORD forgive them and help them find peace IN HIM regarding their past thoughts and deeds.
Amen

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yay!

Kill more abortionists!

Koban, you didn't quite phrase it the right way...

"When I, or people like me, are running the country, you’d better flee, because we will find you, we will try you and we will execute you."

See? Subtleties.

Mr Jack

How sad that Dr. Tiller's heroism will not be continued :( Violent intimidation has won over compassion.

Dr. Tiller, American Hero, I salute you.

fool

Hall of Fame

There were only like three guys in the country willing to vacum the brains out of a full term baby, now there are only two.

fool

Hall of Fame

I hope he gets aquited or at the worst manslaughter.

WizardofOz

I hope violent acts like this don't end up in further protection for abortionists. You know, like more taxpayer money going to protecting them or even abortion protesters labeled as domestic terrorist groups like those evil Greenpeace folks.

One clinic is closed. Do we really think a woman seeking a late-term abortion will have trouble finding what she is looking for?

WizardofOz

I hope he gets aquited or at the worst manslaughter.

Acquitted? I guess justice has double standards.

This was first degree intentional homicide. How despicable the man was should make no difference.

You have got to be kidding me.