ARCHIVE: Ken doll is a homo

SOTK

Originally posted by Tye Porter
It's a homofriendly male.
Somebody who tolerates that lifestyle.

Now I've heard everything. :rolleyes: Let me guess, it's a word that liberals made up?

Originally posted by Tye Porter It's actually a hetro male who mosturizes!

:chuckle:

Baptist101

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Gay Ken Doll

Gay Ken Doll

Knight,

Have you solved the mystery?
Is Ken Gay.

TOL, ( RE: TruthSeeker45 is Banned! )

( Warning: This thread will be banned! )

I still can't believe Knight ban me over something so minor compared to others on TOL including Knight himself. Telling members to, "Go to hell, jerk", among other colorful or hateful remarks. It amounts to, life for jaywalking compared to, a slap on the wrist for murder! Such hypocrisy! But it is knights web site ( So I heard! ) And he has the freedom to do whatever he pleases (right or wrong, it doesn't matter ). This will probably be my last Posting unless Knight or Sozo are willing to debate their beliefs ( I doubt it! ). Knight, are you a man or WHAT! Ken, the gay doll is more man than Knight. ( CHIT-CHAT FORUM )

I wonder if freak, Sozo, and knight are related? To begin with, all three are blinded by pride, hate, lies, etc. They get hateful towards those who don't agree with them. Then, the name calling starts.
As you can see on the membership list, many leave without ever posting (smart!). Although the list states 3250 members, I'm sure it's more like 100 or less who post on a regular basis. Also the multiple user names some have. So far I have seven user names. (knight keeps banning me. :darwinsm: ) Free e-mail service is almost limitless! Or, just change E-mail names.

I was foolish enough to believe I could open some eyes (or be used to open eyes). I'm not sure if anyone changed their position on TOL. Most here are firmly entrenched in their beliefs (and I wasted all this time! :doh: Not really.)

The day of judgment is going to be very interesting. I hope you repent before that time Knight!:angel: As Jesus said, many or most will believe themselves to be saved but will in fact be lost.

TheologyOnLine is no doubt the most fun, entertaining, educational Theology forum on the internet. At TheologyOnLine you can fellowship, teach, learn, rebuke, convince, listen, repent, love, demonstrate righteous indignation, battle, debate, laugh, cry and experience just about every other emmotion possible.

Yeah, Right, Knight!

Rebuke! Just don't Rebuke Knight.

Demonstrate righteous indignation! Just don't do it to Knight.

DEBATE! Just don't debate knight. He'll ban you.

Just more Lies on TOL. Sad. No wonder very few stay?

Knight only Loves the Bozo's and Freaks of the world. Three peas in the same Pod. Scared to death of having an official debate. :shocked:
I wonder how many thousands were scared away when they viewed TOL's forums?:shocked:
Knight and his gay doll would have scared me away, or the fact knight and others tell members to, go to hell or they are going to hell. It's like Satan telling Jesus, "You need to get saved. Let me show you how" OK!

Anyway, Merry Christmas ( Jesus is the reason for the season )

David aka: TruthSeeker45

Knight,

It really is scandalous that you banned me over something so minor. You were rebuked and challenged to a debate. But, like the coward you are, you chose to run and ban me. Your precious feelings got hurt! You love to dish it out but you can't take it!
Going back and re-reading some of Sozo's post/threads, I'm appalled that he was allowed to get away with all he has done and said. It really is, hypocrisy at its worse!
I was going to copy and paste some of his remarks, but there are so many! Here's just one minor example: There are hundreds of these examples!
quote:

Originally posted by Big Finn,

Well, tell us just what this witness is. Is it cursing and swearing at people who disagree with you?

Sozo said, "If it is directed at liars and perverters of the message of the gospel, then yes whatever it takes to shut the mouths of fools."

(knight, Just think if we all believed this way!)
Freak is not much better! Of course when you have no law to keep ( knight believes all of God's laws were nailed to the cross ) anything goes!

I know you will ban me again. I could keep coming back under a different name but I won't. As I said, I was just about ready to leave anyway. I was waiting for you or Sozo to accept my last offer to debate what you really believe. Again you both chickened out. All mouth but NO debate! What are you afraid of? The Truth!
Knight, go back and worry about your gay doll, Ken. Something you can handle. :darwinsm:

If anyone wishes to have a serious discussion, you can e-mail me at DavidLG45@juno.com.
David ( TruthSeeker45)

QUESTION: What's better than being a member at TheologyOnLine?
ANSWER: Being a Premium member at TheologyOnLine!
There are four membership levels at TheologyOnLine and they are as follows:

Pay To:
webmaster@theologyonline.com Subscription To:
TheologyOnLine Gold membership yearly option: ( Why in the world would anyone do this??:darwinsm: )
Subscription Terms:
$200.00 USD for each year
Currency: U.S:

SOTK

Re: Gay Ken Doll

Re: Gay Ken Doll

Originally posted by Baptist101
Knight,

Have you solved the mystery?
Is Ken Gay.

TOL, ( RE: TruthSeeker45 is Banned! )

( Warning: This thread will be banned! )

I still can't believe Knight ban me over something so minor compared to others on TOL including Knight himself. Telling members to, "Go to hell, jerk", among other colorful or hateful remarks. It amounts to, life for jaywalking compared to, a slap on the wrist for murder! Such hypocrisy! But it is knights web site ( So I heard! ) And he has the freedom to do whatever he pleases (right or wrong, it doesn't matter ). This will probably be my last Posting unless Knight or Sozo are willing to debate their beliefs ( I doubt it! ). Knight, are you a man or WHAT! Ken, the gay doll is more man than Knight. ( CHIT-CHAT FORUM )

I wonder if freak, Sozo, and knight are related? To begin with, all three are blinded by pride, hate, lies, etc. They get hateful towards those who don't agree with them. Then, the name calling starts.
As you can see on the membership list, many leave without ever posting (smart!). Although the list states 3250 members, I'm sure it's more like 100 or less who post on a regular basis. Also the multiple user names some have. So far I have seven user names. (knight keeps banning me. :darwinsm: ) Free e-mail service is almost limitless! Or, just change E-mail names.

I was foolish enough to believe I could open some eyes (or be used to open eyes). I'm not sure if anyone changed their position on TOL. Most here are firmly entrenched in their beliefs (and I wasted all this time! :doh: Not really.)

The day of judgment is going to be very interesting. I hope you repent before that time Knight!:angel: As Jesus said, many or most will believe themselves to be saved but will in fact be lost.

TheologyOnLine is no doubt the most fun, entertaining, educational Theology forum on the internet. At TheologyOnLine you can fellowship, teach, learn, rebuke, convince, listen, repent, love, demonstrate righteous indignation, battle, debate, laugh, cry and experience just about every other emmotion possible.

Yeah, Right, Knight!

Rebuke! Just don't Rebuke Knight.

Demonstrate righteous indignation! Just don't do it to Knight.

DEBATE! Just don't debate knight. He'll ban you.

Just more Lies on TOL. Sad. No wonder very few stay?

Knight only Loves the Bozo's and Freaks of the world. Three peas in the same Pod. Scared to death of having an official debate. :shocked:
I wonder how many thousands were scared away when they viewed TOL's forums?:shocked:
Knight and his gay doll would have scared me away, or the fact knight and others tell members to, go to hell or they are going to hell. It's like Satan telling Jesus, "You need to get saved. Let me show you how" OK!

Anyway, Merry Christmas ( Jesus is the reason for the season )

David aka: TruthSeeker45

Knight,

It really is scandalous that you banned me over something so minor. You were rebuked and challenged to a debate. But, like the coward you are, you chose to run and ban me. Your precious feelings got hurt! You love to dish it out but you can't take it!
Going back and re-reading some of Sozo's post/threads, I'm appalled that he was allowed to get away with all he has done and said. It really is, hypocrisy at its worse!
I was going to copy and paste some of his remarks, but there are so many! Here's just one minor example: There are hundreds of these examples!
quote:

Originally posted by Big Finn,

Well, tell us just what this witness is. Is it cursing and swearing at people who disagree with you?

Sozo said, "If it is directed at liars and perverters of the message of the gospel, then yes whatever it takes to shut the mouths of fools."

(knight, Just think if we all believed this way!)
Freak is not much better! Of course when you have no law to keep ( knight believes all of God's laws were nailed to the cross ) anything goes!

I know you will ban me again. I could keep coming back under a different name but I won't. As I said, I was just about ready to leave anyway. I was waiting for you or Sozo to accept my last offer to debate what you really believe. Again you both chickened out. All mouth but NO debate! What are you afraid of? The Truth!
Knight, go back and worry about your gay doll, Ken. Something you can handle. :darwinsm:

If anyone wishes to have a serious discussion, you can e-mail me at DavidLG45@juno.com.
David ( TruthSeeker45)

QUESTION: What's better than being a member at TheologyOnLine?
ANSWER: Being a Premium member at TheologyOnLine!
There are four membership levels at TheologyOnLine and they are as follows:

Pay To:
webmaster@theologyonline.com Subscription To:
TheologyOnLine Gold membership yearly option: ( Why in the world would anyone do this??:darwinsm: )
Subscription Terms:
$200.00 USD for each year
Currency: U.S:

Dude,

Get a life! Stop being such a :baby:! Do you think that you've been the first person to ever get banned from TOL? Why don't you just take it like a man?

The fact of the matter is that Knight does own TOL and does run it. If you offend him or step out of line in any way, he has the right to ban you. Let me tell you something else too. I have yet to see anybody get banned from here who didn't deserve it. If you break a rule or step out of line, you take the risk of being banned. Yes, there are posters here who do get away with more than others but so what? That still doesn't change the fact that a rule was broken and a person stepped out of line. Get it?

Now, take your medicine and leave!

SOTK

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Man, I bet it took you forever to dust this ol' thread off.

A classic! :up:

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
:shocked: Where'd this thread come from!? I unfortunately stumbled upon it a few weeks ago! :help:

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wamba the Fool

:shocked: Where'd this thread come from!?

Wunnerful, ain't it?

julie21

I thought at first they were talking about Bob Dole! Then I checked out the first post in the thread! :doh: