Atheist Billboard Spokesman Vs. Radio Talk Show Host Bob Enyart

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Bob and Joel will be discussing what they will be debating later today I believe. :box: or will it be more like... :maxi:

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Okay, I was just briefed and here is what the discussion between Bob and Joel will center on.

The main focus will be on why Joel is an atheist, and why he cares about Christianity at all.

Bob will allow Joel to lead the discussion, and he will challenge.

So, be there or be square.

The show can be heard on AM 670 (but only the first thirty minutes), or the whole program can be streamed or downloaded at both www.KGOV.com or right here on TOL’s Bob Enyart Live thread http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42

The radio show starts at three o’clock pm. See you all there. :banana:

drbrumley

I know where I heard this name before. This sounds like a concerned family member looking out for another family member about his eternal soul. :up:

I'll be sure to listen.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You don't have to wait for the show to be posted on kgov.com to listen to it. You can hear the debate live at http://670kltt.com/ at 5:00 pm eastern time.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Thanks Jefferson. You rock on putting up the BEL shows! :thumb:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I don't believe in tatoos

Yeah they're like elves and leprechauns and eskimos.

That dude's in the OP is lame, a tatoo should make a cool statement, like a skull with a crazy tongue sticking out and fire shooting out of the eyes. Least that's what I'd get.

and the "G" name does ring a bell, lol :think:

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Yeah they're like elves and leprechauns and eskimos.

That dude's in the OP is lame, a tatoo should make a cool statement, like a skull with a crazy tongue sticking out and fire shooting out of the eyes. Least that's what I'd get.

and the "G" name does ring a bell, lol :think:

You mean like... this?