Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atheist Billboard Spokesman Vs. Radio Talk Show Host Bob Enyart

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Atheist Billboard Spokesman Vs. Radio Talk Show Host Bob Enyart

    Atheist Billboard spokesman, Joel Guttormson, (“Don’t Believe in God, You’re Not Alone”) will debate Radio talk show host Bob Enyart this Thursday on Bob’s radio and internet show (AM 670, Internet www.KGOV.com) .

    Both sides have been sent information on the other (Bob’s show with his interview of Dan Barker was sent to Joel, and Joel’s website http://metrostateatheists.wordpress.com/ was sent to Bob).

    Joel is the president of Metro State Atheist, and has even gone so far as to have an atheistic symbol tattooed to his chest (how’s that for conviction?) See image at bottom of post:

    Mr. Enyart was asked why he doesn’t have a tattoo of Jesus on his chest and he responded: “I do, only it’s deeper.” See image at bottom of post:

    The show will air at 3:00 pm MT (same bat time… same bat channel). Be there!
    In service of the
    Lion and the Lamb

  • #2
    I don't believe in tatoos
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.

    Comment


    • #3
      Silly. I can prove they are real!
      In service of the
      Lion and the Lamb

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lion View Post
        Silly. I can prove they are real!
        Those were actors.
        Everyman is a voice in the dark.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hmmm. Got me there. back to research.
          In service of the
          Lion and the Lamb

          Comment


          • #6
            I am not familiar with Bob Enyart's show...does he normally make shows available for download later?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HappyCetacean View Post
              I am not familiar with Bob Enyart's show...does he normally make shows available for download later?
              Yup, they're all at the KGOV website, follow the link in my link and keep pushing buttons until something happens one way or the other.
              Everyman is a voice in the dark.

              Comment


              • #8
                He sure does. You can access them here on TOL under the forums section "Bob Enyart Live" http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...splay.php?f=42

                Or on Bob's own website at http://kgov.com

                In service of the
                Lion and the Lamb

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lion View Post
                  He sure does. You can access them here on TOL under the forums section "Bob Enyart Live" http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...splay.php?f=42

                  Or on Bob's own website at http://kgov.com

                  I already told her.
                  Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You B faster than me.
                    In service of the
                    Lion and the Lamb

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lion View Post
                      You B faster than me.
                      Digesting a gazzelle?
                      Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lion View Post
                        Atheist Billboard spokesman, Joel Guttormson, (“Don’t Believe in God, You’re Not Alone”) will debate Radio talk show host Bob Enyart this Thursday on Bob’s radio and internet show (AM 670, Internet www.KGOV.com) .

                        Both sides have been sent information on the other (Bob’s show with his interview of Dan Barker was sent to Joel, and Joel’s website http://metrostateatheists.wordpress.com/ was sent to Bob).

                        Joel is the president of Metro State Atheist, and has even gone so far as to have an atheistic symbol tattooed to his chest (how’s that for conviction?) See image at bottom of post:

                        Mr. Enyart was asked why he doesn’t have a tattoo of Jesus on his chest and he responded: “I do, only it’s deeper.” See image at bottom of post:

                        The show will air at 3:00 pm MT (same bat time… same bat channel). Be there!
                        Just thought I should let everyone know that this show has been changed to Wednesday at 3:00 PM.
                        For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
                        Galatians 5:13-15

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks Prisca... Oh and by the way thanks also for setting up this debate between Bob and Joel.
                          In service of the
                          Lion and the Lamb

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by fool View Post
                            Digesting a gazzelle?
                            Buuuuuurp! Oh, excuse me.
                            In service of the
                            Lion and the Lamb

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This one's a little tough...
                              In service of the
                              Lion and the Lamb

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X