X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drbrumley
    replied
    Ok,jefferson got back to me and left a message on my profile.

Originally posted by Jefferson
    My failure to submit a lineup this past week was due to food poisoning. I was out of commission for a few days and decided to just let my starters ride it out. It worked!
    Sounds reasonable so I will allow this. But all in all, the communication needs to get better, since it doesn't seem to be any communication. And unsubmitted lineups will be dealt with in the upcoming season. If someone is sick, all that needs to be done is just tell me who you want starting and I will do it for you since somebody is sick or something major.

Leave a comment:

• drbrumley
    replied
    Well, after a couple days to think about it, I have decided to erase all those starting lineups that were not set. I have been more than fair to everyone and sent warning out the last month of the season to everyone to set their lineups. So if you didn't, you will receive a zero.

Leave a comment:

• Lucky
    replied
    Originally posted by drbrumley View Post
    In the battle for the #1 Draft Pick in next years draft, winner receives #1, loser receives #2.
    One Bad Pig @ Texas Revolutionaries
    I might win something after all.

Leave a comment:

• drbrumley
    replied
    Ok, it is Championship Week. This is the following schedule.

TruthSmack Bowl (Winner receives #12 pick, Loser receives #11)

PC Pirates @ Jeffersons Troglodytes

In the battle for the #1 Draft Pick in next years draft, winner receives #1, loser receives #2.

One Bad Pig @ Texas Revolutionaries

All other games here will point out what draft position the winner/loser will receive

Winner receives #3, Loser receives #6

Razorbacks (Elected4Ever) @ Pinguino's Predomination (Mr.5020)

Winner receives #4, Loser receives #7

Wayne Wyverns @ All Blacks (Stripe)

Winner receives #5, Loser receives #8

PK's GospelPreachers (PastorKevin) @ AA's Annihilators (AssuranceAgent)

Winner receives #9, loser receives #10

RagTag's Rangers (RagTag Blues) @ Knight's Avalanche (Knight)
    Last edited by drbrumley; December 30th, 2008, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stripe
    replied
    Man .. playing fantasy cricket or rugby is a whole lot simpler ...

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    By the time DeAngelo Williams is done scoring TD's all of this will be moot!

Leave a comment:

• drbrumley
    replied
    Originally posted by Knight View Post
    I'm pretty sure lucky wants the job.

That's who I was hoping for actually.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    I think I may give up commish duties next year just so I can enjoy playing one year. Who wants it?
    I'm pretty sure lucky wants the job.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. 5020
    replied
    Can somebody else comment here because I don't want to look like a jerk and maybe I am missing something here.
    Nah, you're not being a jerk. You seem to be right one this one.

Leave a comment:

• drbrumley
    replied
    I think I may give up commish duties next year just so I can enjoy playing one year. Who wants it?

Leave a comment:

• drbrumley
    replied
    I always submit my lineup on Tuesday so that I know for SURE I have some sort of lineup in just in case I forget. Then later in the week I go back and re-submit my finalized lineup based upon a monkey throwing darts at a peg board filled with player names.
    Well, that seems to work good for ya.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    I always submit my lineup on Tuesday so that I know for SURE I have some sort of lineup in just in case I forget. Then later in the week I go back and re-submit my finalized lineup based upon a monkey throwing darts at a peg board filled with player names.

Leave a comment:

• drbrumley
    replied
    Well nobody is accusing anyone of lying of course.
    I know, maybe the wrong word.

After all, Jefferson himself admitted on your profile page that he didn't get his starters in until Friday (the day after manning played).

That's why it's really important that with stick with the rules that we have agreed upon even if it stinks for one of our friends. Hopefully for Jefferson Rogers will go off for 50 points and make me wish I had kept my mouth shut!
    True. I just didnt think about it.

Leave a comment:

• drbrumley
    replied
    I changed it for now till we iron this out. I will Pm Jefferson to get a hold of you to explain

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    Well, that's true. I have been on alot of owners butts in recent weeks about this and revved it up a notch since it was playoff time, and since I know jefferson has not lied to me ever, like I said, I caved in I guess. Without thinking about it and that's my fault.
    Well nobody is accusing anyone of lying of course.

After all, Jefferson himself admitted on your profile page that he didn't get his starters in until Friday (the day after manning played).

That's why it's really important that with stick with the rules that we have agreed upon even if it stinks for one of our friends. Hopefully for Jefferson Rogers will go off for 50 points and make me wish I had kept my mouth shut!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X