Town Heretic hands down the law

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
only problem with that is, we are caesar, when it comes to making laws
I'd engage the point, because it's a good one, but your conduct doesn't rate it. Not angry, just tired of the reasonable pretense followed, in short order, by your usual hostile nonsense.

No thanks. It's an old trap.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It wasn't "right wing evangelicals" that brought us 8 years of Barack Hussein Obama and his pro abortion/homosexual/Marxist agenda.

Not so. As mentioned in the article that I linked we acknowledge the importance of all 3 institutions that God ordained for the governance of man (The Church, the Family and Civil Government).

How about this for God's ordinance for the governance of man

For though we walk after the flesh we do not war after the flesh

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through God to the pulling down of strongholds

Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Finally you've posted something useful, good job, maybe you can grow up a little now. :baby:

I have a huge favor to ask of you. Without a doubt in my mind, you're the guy that posted this obsessive post in Part 3 of my now 4 part thread
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

and was even so obsessed with me that you contacted my former pastor (the late Ken Hutcherson) to ask him if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized (I told a friend that someone who does something as desperate as that scares me).

Here's the favor: Would you ask TOL owner and head moderator Knight to contact me and let me know that to his knowledge there is no ISP connection between WizardofOz, aka patrick jane, aka GFR7, aka Sammy T.? When that is done, I'll back off on stating that you have multiple personalities.

Thanks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'd engage the point, because it's a good one

it's an easy thing to say, but you won't because you're a coward

besides, you'd have to make your argument scripturally and scripture to you is like sunlight to a vampire

and so, you'll make a cowardly excuse to run and hide like the little girl you are :wave2:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

How about this for God's ordinance for the governance of man

For though we walk after the flesh we do not war after the flesh

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through God to the pulling down of strongholds

Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled

Out of context verse dropping (impressive).

Do you think that God is an anarchist and doesn't believe in civil government and the criminal justice system (i.e. police, prosecutors/courts and punishment, i.e. jails)?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Do you think that God is an anarchist and doesn't believe in civil government and the criminal justice system (i.e. police, prosecutors/courts and punishment, i.e. jails)?

If that is your belief then you should be satisfied with the legislation they pass

I have the peculiar view that God raises up governments in accordance with the spiritual condition of the church.

I.E people get the government they deserve.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

If that is your belief then you should be satisfied with the legislation they pass

I don't know why you'd say such a thing especially when I have Romans 13:4 by my avatar for all to see.

I have the peculiar view that God raises up governments in accordance with the spiritual condition of the church.

I.E people get the government they deserve.

It just so happens that the article that I linked earlier (Civil Government: The Neglected Ministry) talked about how when one institution fails, others follow. You'll note that all three institutions (the Church, the Family and Civil Government) are in a sad state these days. The baby murdering-sodomite loving Marxist whom some call "The President of the United States" hasn't helped matters.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have a huge favor to ask of you. Without a doubt in my mind, you're the guy that posted this obsessive post in Part 3 of my now 4 part thread
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

and was even so obsessed with me that you contacted my former pastor (the late Ken Hutcherson) to ask him if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized (I told a friend that someone who does something as desperate as that scares me).

Here's the favor: Would you ask TOL owner and head moderator Knight to contact me and let me know that to his knowledge there is no ISP connection between WizardofOz, aka patrick jane, aka GFR7, aka Sammy T.? When that is done, I'll back off on stating that you have multiple personalities.

Thanks.

You mistakenly think I care who you think I am. You can ask Knight yourself or ask Wizard of Oz why he did it. I started 11-21-14, I wasn't even here.