SPOD

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Subscriber's Idiot Post of the Day :first:

Well done, Truster.

In the entire history of the world not a single person has died by ‘’accident’’ every arrow, spear and bullet have always hit the mark they were intended to hit. Not a single death by illness, collision, murder, plague, fire or drowning has ever occurred by chance or by accident.

Numbers 35

11 then you shall appoint cities to be cities of refuge for you, that the manslayer who kills any person accidentally may flee there.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Eternal Almighty alone has free will. He alone has the power to fulfil His own will.

Jeremiah 19

4 “Because they have forsaken Me and made this an alien place, because they have burned incense in it to other gods whom neither they, their fathers, nor the kings of Judah have known, and have filled this place with the blood of the innocents 5 (they have also built the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or speak, nor did it come into My mind),

:second:

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That post is a whole new kind of stupid.
picture.php

Good pick Nick.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The absolute Sovereignty of God Almighty is "stupid?"

You people are in for a big surprise one day soon.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

You people are in for a big surprise one day soon.

To ascribe every event in the natural world as coming directly from the hand of GOD, is to ignore the real world that GOD has made and to live an illusion.
The Westminster Confession itself speaks of natural events taking place as the result of 'secondary causes'.

Secondly, if all events occur directly from the hand of GOD, then there is no such event as a miracle, for a miracle is a suspension of the laws governing the natural cause and effect universe which GOD has made.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

No, just you, Truster, bedeviled57 and a few others who make God out to be something other than what he describes in the Bible.