Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heirs choice for SPOTD!

Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Peter - You were redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, be careful to maintain your faith, endure trials, and at the end you will have your sins blotted out.

Paul - You were crucified, buried, and risen with Christ. Your sins have already been blotted out. Live as though you have already been resurrected.

Same Lord, same shed blood, different requirements, different timing of atonement, different eternal purpose, different inheritance.
    Great post, Brother!
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Thanks, sister.
    I like to simplify!
    Originally posted by Interplanner
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    You're too literal to get it.
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

"You can't argue with religion, it's as old as Satan, and he refuses to listen"

Comment

Thanks, sister.
        I like to simplify!
        It's in perfect harmony with what saith the scripture.
        2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

EXCELLENT!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Thanks, sister.
            I like to simplify!
            Aren't you glad you are not the humble John W. right now?

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Thanks, sister.
              I like to simplify!
              Don't you mean semplify? Do you have a compelsion complex?

STP "breaks it down"/unpacks it better than most!
              Saint John W

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                Aren't you glad you are not the humble John W. right now?
                STP is "mucho notches above" me in biblical knowledge, Bora of Tam-but not as humble!
                Saint John W

Comment

Originally posted by john w View Post
                  STP is "mucho notches above" me in biblical knowledge, Bora of Tam-but not as humble!
                  I'm so glad to have you both in my camp.

Comment

Are you trying to get me all puffed up like Barn after a big arrest?
                    Real slick, fella.

Comment

Real slick, fella.

Comment

Real slick, fella.
                        Like your new "main squeeze" does, and like Hilda Mae did, when she musses(ed) up your hair?
                        Saint John W

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                          I'm so glad to have you both in my camp.
                          Esquire Club members rock!
                          Saint John W

Comment

Like your new "main squeeze" does, and like Hilda Mae did, when she musses(ed) up your hair?
                            More like when Barn was sherriff for the day and locked up the whole town. He stood on the street corner, all puffed up, gazing around at his kingdom.

Comment

More like when Barn was sherriff for the day and locked up the whole town. He stood on the street corner, all puffed up, gazing around at his kingdom.
                              At least we know what would happen to TOL if John W was mod for a day.
                              Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Working...
                              X