Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't see what tet posts unless someone quotes what he actually says and even then most of what I see is "Darby, Darby, Darby!". I think maybe he watched too much Brady Bunch and related to Jan with her, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

It appears by your post that tet is rewriting quotes and making it look as if I called someone Johnny. Who's Johnny?

Look at post 1548-carefully. Nag misquotes, and Tet posted it, # 1550, as if you said "Johnny."

Originally Posted by heir View Post
If GM, StP, heir, Musterion, Delmar, or Johnny really possessed a hunger and thirst for God's truth, they would spend most of their days doing online searches and exploring church history & biblical doctrines, to test the spirits and compare beliefs against their own (supposedly) profound study of God's Word.

She is the one who said, "If GM.............", but she put you as the poster, and Tet, posted you, as saying "Johnny." And he did it on purpose-he has done it before. And now, all bets are off..the flood gates are open.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Look at post 1548-carefully. Nag misquotes, and Tet posted it, # 1550, as if you said "Johnny."

Originally Posted by heir View Post
If GM, StP, heir, Musterion, Delmar, or Johnny really possessed a hunger and thirst for God's truth, they would spend most of their days doing online searches and exploring church history & biblical doctrines, to test the spirits and compare beliefs against their own (supposedly) profound study of God's Word.

She is the one who said, "If GM.............", but she put you as the poster, and Tet, posted you, as saying "Johnny." And he did it on purpose-he has done it before. And now, all bets are off..the flood gates are open.
Clearly, she said it
I would never call you that, brother John.

john w

Hall of Fame
Clearly, she said it I would never call you that, brother John.

I know, your heir-ness! That is why I re-looked the quote, and saw the satanic "work" of Pilate-ette, and Herod-ette, AKA witchiepoo Naggie, and wimpy Craigy the Clown, both of whom even "even tempered..slow to anger" Delmar thinks are morons.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe someday, but for now heir, Johnny, and all the other Dispies are so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, they are only interested in defending Darby.

If they put their pride aside, and research the history of Dispensationalism, maybe they will be honest with themselves.

Are you 'mentally incapacitated' or what? You can't seem to
stop mentioning this Darby character!

journey

Nang, Tet, and others who deny the Rapture and various dispensations taught in God's Word are fools. We're talking about basic Bible facts. I gave them beginner's information to help them, but it must have been over their heads.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know, your heir-ness! That is why I re-looked the quote, and saw the satanic "work" of Pilate-ette, and Herod-ette, AKA witchiepoo Naggie, and wimpy Craigy the Clown, both of whom even "even tempered..slow to anger" Delmar thinks are morons.

If Delmar thinks those two are "Morons" then, they must be! Del
is a mighty fair guy. He has good discernment when it comes to
Nang, and that mentally deficient TeT!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, Tet, and others who deny the Rapture and various dispensations taught in God's Word are fools. We're talking about basic Bible facts. I gave them beginner's information to help them, but it must have been over their heads.

They have NO heads, (minds) so there's nothing for anything
to fly over!

john w

Hall of Fame
She wants to worship Paul, not Jesus.

We can't stop her . . .

Her blood will not be on my head, for I tried to scripturally reason with her. Same with Johnny.

My moral duty is done with both of them.

We are to follow Paul by direct orders from the Lord Jesus Christ-following Paul, is following the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated Lord Jesus Christ, in this dispensation, for that is following the Lord Jesus Christ:

"Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me." 1 Cor. 4:16 KJV
"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ." 1 Cor. 11:1 KJV
"Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample." Philippians 3:17 KJV
"Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." Philippians 4:9 KJV

We are not to follow "Jesus" after the flesh, "the footsteps of Christ",in his ministry to Israel, on earth, as He followed the law, and we cannot, nor does the LORD God desire you to. We are to follow Him as revealed to the apostle Paul, by revelation, as the risen, ascended, and glorified Lord Jesus Christ, "the Lord from heaven"-1 Cor. 15:47 KJV:

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.:" The Holy Bible 2 Cor. 5:16 KJV

But most reject the Lord Jesus Christ's commands in this dispensation. They have been shown. No insanity plea will be accepted at the judgment seat of Christ, or the great white throne judgment, in the case of Craigie the wimp, and Naggie the witchiepoo. .

The rebellious heart of men/continues, as just as the Israelites "withstood Moses"(2 Timothy 3:8 KJV) throughout his God ordained/appointed office, and most rejected him, so it is today, as most reject Paul's appointed office. And so it goes, as Eccl. 1:9 KJV comes full circle, and is fulfilled.

Rebels....every last one of them...

I know, I know...."I follow 'Jesus,' my dear misguided John W, and I want everyone to know it....!!"

No you don't-He is in the third heaven.

Summer rerun season is early.

"My moral duty is done with both of them"-Naggie

Translated:My moral duty is not done with both of them, and I will spew forth my satanic "doctrine" again.

john w

Hall of Fame
She wants to worship Paul, not Jesus.

We can't stop her . . .

Her blood will not be on my head, for I tried to scripturally reason with her. Same with Johnny.

My moral duty is done with both of them.

For the sheeps, babes, to protect them from wolf-ette Naggie's big teeth, and blood:

"This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt," Acts 7:37-39

The point here? God has appointed leaders in the past, and mankind, because of its inherent rebellious nature, rebelled against the God appointed leader. The Israelites murmured, complained against Moses, withstood him, "Who are you , Moses.....". Moses disobeyed God at times, but continued to be the leader of the LORD God's people, and spokesman("prophet"-to speak for another) for the LORD God. To disobey him, was to disobey the LORD God. Get that straight. The point, then, of Acts 7:37-39 KJV, is that the people disobeyed Moses, and thus were rebelling against the LORD God.

Paul is the LORD God's appointed spokesman now. He was rescued and commissioned in Acts 9, after rebellious, apostate Israel had rejected Moses, the Baptist, the 12 kingdom apostles, and then, finally, the Lord Jesus Christ as presented through Stephen, who was Spirit filled. Paul was given the revelation, and authority, to explain the "one new man" in this dispensation of the grace of God-Eph. 2:15 KJV. He is the apostle of the gentiles(Romans 11:13 KJV), and since he has the authority for this dispensation, per Eph. 3:1-12 KJV(and others), follow him:

"Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." Philippians 4:9 KJV

If not, you are rebelling, and Eccl. 1:9 KJV is confirmed.

Can you dig it, rebels?

john w

Hall of Fame
You gotta dig a man that walks the walls for the little ones.

I'm really glad you are here, John W.

The Rifleman's job, to watch over "the TOL ranch," bora of Tam, is never "part time," as those wolves/wolf-ette's, have ravenous appetites. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.