Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Creator God revealed Himself as being Triune from the beginning of creation.

Do you deny this?

I stay on topic, and my topic is this:

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, before the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

Show it in the book-"God the Father."

You can't-the Saviour, who revealed the Father, was the first to make Him known, as "God the Father."

Are you still beating your husband?

I'm on to you, demon. Your "slickness" won't work with me, as I've developed an immunity to snake oil.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I stay on topic, and my topic is this:

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, before the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

You can't-the Saviour, who revealed the Father, was the first to make Him known, as "God the Father."

Just off the top, Jeremiah 3:19 God commanded He be called "Father."

And Jeremiah 3l:9 also.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just off the top, Jeremiah 3:19 God commanded He be called "Father."

And Jeremiah 3l:9 also.

Deception-spin:

Jer. 3 KJV

4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

Nowhere is God presented as "God the Father" here, you deceiver.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Deception-spin:

Jer. 3 KJV

4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

Nowhere is God presented as "God the Father" here, you deceiver.

Huh?

john w

Hall of Fame

That's that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14:KJV problem of yours.

Poor blind/lost Naggie.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is also Psalm 68:5 and Isaiah 63:16, is you are willing to accept the Holy Scriptures.

john w

Hall of Fame
And Malachi 2:10

Nang

TOL Subscriber

If you are demanding the literal title "God the Father," then it is wrong for you to ask for the "concept" that God was Father.

For literalists are blind to concepts.

You receive answer from the word of God, but because you dictate how the concept must be worded by God, in order for you to believe the concept, you do not believe God when He reveals the concept in His own words.

Heir does the same thing with the gospel message. If a person does not chant I Cor. 15:1-4, she says they are not confessing the gospel at all.

Not good or wise to tell God "what He saith," and be proven wrong . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
While you're at , Naggie, show us anyone, prior to Paul, who taught this "crucified with Christ" concept:

Galatians 2:20 KJV
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

If you cannot, then, according to you, and Craigie, it is an "invention" by Paul. Show us where this concept was taught, prior to it being taught by Paul.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
While you're at , Naggie, show us anyone, prior to Paul, who taught this "crucified with Christ" concept:

Galatians 2:20 KJV
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

If you cannot, then, according to you, and Craigie, it is an "invention" by Paul. Show us where this concept was taught, prior to it being taught by Paul.

Isaiah Chapter 53.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Isaiah Chapter 53.
mystery hidden in the scriptures!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

NEXT!

john w

Hall of Fame
If you are demanding the literal title "God the Father," then it is wrong for you to ask for the "concept" that God was Father.

For literalists are blind to concepts.

You receive answer from the word of God, but because you dictate how the concept must be worded by God, in order for you to believe the concept, you do not believe God when He reveals the concept in His own words.

Heir does the same thing with the gospel message. If a person does not chant I Cor. 15:1-4 , she says they are not confessing the gospel at all.

Not good or wise to tell God "what He saith," and be proven wrong . . .

Nope. You "argue," as does Tet., that no one taught "the rapture," before Darby-therefore, it is false. It has NADA to do with a "rapture concept," a "rapture message," so save your satanic spin, "re phrasing"/changing your "argument." By that "argument," we have documented what the "church fathers" have said about a "rapture concept...rapture message."

See how that works, you demon-ette?

"the gospel message."-witchiepoo

Made up language-like "Covenant of Works...Covenant of Redemption."

Your cavalier attitude toward the book is your MO, rejecting that it is a book of details. You make up words, concepts, on the fly, because you study your "the church" SOF, and not the book.

My evidence? Your "posts."

You mean that "gospel message," 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, that you assert Saint Judas preached:?

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

"Not good or wise to tell God "what He saith," and be proven wrong"-Naggie

Wow-that's a stunner, and settles it. How long did it take you to Google/Bing that gem, toots?.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I
Heir does the same thing with the gospel message. If a person does not chant I Cor. 15:1-4, she says they are not confessing the gospel at all.
:rotfl: You're a joke. You couldn't even answer what the word of truth is concerning us on the first or second try.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Paul taught the fact of crucifixion as suffering accursedness in Galatians 3:13 which comes from the concept of Deuteronomy 21:23.

No mystery at all . . .

Unless it is just Dispensationalists who cannot see the plain truths of God because of their self-made fog of wrong presuppositions.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isaiah Chapter 53.

Johnny's desperate.

He's trying to equate Jesus and Paul to John Nelson Darby.

Johnny thinks that because no one in the OT referred to God with the exact phrase: "God the Father" before Jesus used the phrase "God the Father", it is analogous to no one teaching the rapture until John Nelson Darby.

Dispies just can't handle that Darby invented the rapture.

However, Johnny's desperate attempt to compare Darby to Jesus and Paul, is in itself evidence that he admits Darby did in fact invent the rapture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Once again, you won't acknowledge what Jesus said:

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.