Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So, by this "still claim they are saved" stumper, you are asserting that we are not saved?

It's a simple question.

Your salvation is becoming more and more questionable, as you persist in your unbiblical contentions against the saints of Jesus Christ and the one true gospel of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not know of any O.T. saint who did not have knowledge of, or failed to esteem God as being a deity less, than the God who "fathered" (created) all things in heaven and earth.

Spin, deceit.

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, before the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

"or failed to esteem God as being a deity less"-Naggie

Slick, very slick, as notice she changes my argument. "God the Father," not "God." I never argued that OT saints did not know God as being a deity, or creator. Nowhere, will you find a reference, or a teaching, of "God the Father," that particular revelation, until the Saviour taught it.

Thus, Craigie, and you, "argue" that it's an "invention."

That is the demonic, satanic game of sophistry, with which you two fellow demons, are littering this site.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Spin, deceit.

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, before the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

"or failed to esteem God as being a deity less"-Naggie

Slick, very slick, as notice she changes my argument. "God the Father," not "God." I never argued that OT saints did not know God as being a deity, or creator. Nowhere, will you find a reference, or a teaching, of "God the Father," that particular revelation, until the Saviour taught it.

Thus, Craigie, and you, "argue" that it's an "invention."

That is the demonic, satanic game of sophistry, with which you two fellow demons, are littering this site.

How could O.T. belief in Creator God not include the knowledge that Creator God fathered the human race?

Your questioning is without logical basis . . .

glorydaz

God will judge between us, glorydaz . . .

I already know there is no condemnation for me, Nang, as I am IN the Beloved. If you're looking to be judged you're in bad shape. And if you stopped and thought for a minute about how stupid you sound when you make a statement like that, you'd zip your lip.

"God will judge between us........" :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Your salvation is becoming more and more questionable, as you persist in your unbiblical contentions against the saints of Jesus Christ and the one true gospel of God.

I did not ask that, witchiepoo. I asked:

So, by this "still claim they are saved" stumper, you are asserting that we are not saved?

It's a simple question.

" more and more questionable, "-Naggie

Is that like "technically saved, as your hero, Craigie asserts?

"the one true gospel of God."-Naggie

She once again proclaims Saint Judas, as he preached "the gospel."

And I have no reservation about you: you are an "elect" child of the devil, heasded for that "all smokers welcome lounge" called "hell," unless you "repent"(change your mind).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I already know there is no condemnation for me, Nang, as I am IN the Beloved. If you're looking to be judged you're in bad shape. And if you stopped and thought for a minute about how stupid you sound when you make a statement like that, you'd zip your lip.

"God will judge between us........" :chuckle:

Yada, yada . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
How could O.T. belief in Creator God not include the knowledge that Creator God fathered the human race?

Your questioning is without logical basis . . .

Show it in the book-"God the Father."

john w

Hall of Fame
Yada, yada . . .

Here second "Yada, yada" recently. Translated: we are picking her apart, and she is...

555wardkokerin2005.jpg

Nang

TOL Subscriber

I wonder if you even believe in the Trinity, and if you do, if you know how to explain or teach Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as being the One God Almighty.

How much study have you given the Trinitarian faith?

john w

Hall of Fame
In the beginning God created (fathered) all things.

How can you deny this truth?

Deception. Nowhere, prior to the Lord Jesus Christ, was God known as "God the Father." The only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, first revealed Him, as such, and no one else, so stuff your spin. You made it up.

" God created (fathered)"

That's real slick. Your father the devil taught you that "sleight of hand" in the same book-Genesis. You vile deceiver.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Deception. Nowhere, prior to the Lord Jesus Christ, was God known as "God the Father." The only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, first revealed Him, as such, and no one else, so stuff your spin. You made it up.

" God created (fathered)"

That's real slick. Your father the devil taught you that "sleight of hand" in the same book-Genesis. You vile deceiver.

Do you believe in the Triune Creator God?

Yes or No?

john w

Hall of Fame
I wonder if you even believe in the Trinity, and if you do, if you know how to explain or teach Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as being the One God Almighty.

How much study have you given the Trinitarian faith?

Witness, again, the "present a moving target...bait'nswitch...misdirection" technique, her MO, besides being slick, and deceitful, like her father. I stay on topic, and my topic is this:

You can't-the Saviour, who revealed the Father, was the first to make Him known, as "God the Father."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Witness, again, the "present a moving target...bait'nswitch...misdirection" technique, her MO, besides being slick, and deceitful, like her father. I stay on topic, and my topic is this:

You can't-the Saviour, who revealed the Father, was the first to make Him known, as "God the Father."

Creator God revealed Himself as being Triune from the beginning of creation.

Do you deny this?

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you believe in the Triune Creator God?

Yes or No?

I stay on topic, and my topic is this:

Status
Not open for further replies.