Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame

Name one person, before you, that ever taught:

-that the Roman army was "the second coming"

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

-that the concept of "God the Father" is "invented," as you assert, and is "rubbish."

-that the Lord Jesus Christ did not teach the law, as you assert.

john w

Hall of Fame
Bullinger, an ultradispensationalist, is a member of the flat-earth society.

How many dispies on TOL go along with that belief?

As usual, you missed it, witchiepoo. Pay attention.

Tet. "argues" that the earth is flat, not me, as no one taught a "spherical earth," before 6 BC, as it was thought to be flat, thousands, and thousands of years, before that.

"The realization that the figure of the Earth is more accurately described as an ellipsoid dates to the 18th century (Maupertuis). In the early 19th century, the flattening of the earth ellipsoid was determined to be of the order of 1/300 (Delambre, Everest). The modern value as determined by the US DoD World Geodetic System since the 1960s is close to 1/298.25.[8]......."-Craigie's infallible authority, Wikipedia

And the earth is not "an ellipsoid," according to Craigie, because "no one taught it until the 18th century."

john w

Hall of Fame

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, berfore the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

E.W. Bullinger also taught that the seven churches in Revelation are yet future churches, and Bullinger taught soul sleep.

STP and hier are big time Bullingerites. Both STP and heir claim the seven churches in Revelation are yet future, and they both believe in soul sleep.

musterion also claims the seven churches in Revelation are yet future.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
As usual, you missed it, witchiepoo. Pay attention.

Tet. "argues" that the earth is flat, not me, as no one taught a "spherical earth," before 6 BC, as it was thought to be flat, thousands, and thousands of years, before that.

"The realization that the figure of the Earth is more accurately described as an ellipsoid dates to the 18th century (Maupertuis). In the early 19th century, the flattening of the earth ellipsoid was determined to be of the order of 1/300 (Delambre, Everest). The modern value as determined by the US DoD World Geodetic System since the 1960s is close to 1/298.25.[8]......."-Craigie's infallible authority, Wikipedia

And the earth is not "an ellipsoid," according to Craigie, because "no one taught it until the 18th century."

Yada, yada . . .

My question is, why did an ultradispensationalist believe the earth was flat in the 19th century . . . namely E.W. Bullinger?

Do you know?

glorydaz

Nope.

All the sites you are talking about are run by Dispensationalists.

Those Dispensationalists, like you, so desperately want to find someone who taught of a rapture before John Nelson Darby.

However, there is no one who taught the rapture before Darby.

There is no nice way of saying this. You are an idiot.

glorydaz

Yada, yada . . .

My question is, why did an ultradispensationalist believe the earth was flat in the 19th century . . . namely Bullinger?

Yada, yada....

My question is, why are you so concerned about what other people believe when, according to you, God does the believing for us?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yada, yada....

My question is, why are you so concerned about what other people believe when, according to you, God does the believing for us?

Because it is wicked and hypocritical for people to go against the biblical truths of God and His gospel, but still claim they are saved, when they oppose and deny Him and His Word.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yada, yada . . .

My question is, why did an ultradispensationalist believe the earth was flat in the 19th century . . . namely Bullinger?

It is irrelevant what your question is, Naggie, as I am in charge here, as I'm the director, and you're the dancer, and I, unlike other drones, don't fall for your "present a moving target...bait'nswitch...misdirection" deceptive ploy, as I stay on topic, and the topic is this:

Tet's "argument," that when you discover objective, determine's its veracity. So, I'll slow it down for you. Take a deep, deep, breath, and follow the bouncing ball, Mitch-ette, "cuz," as usual, you missed it, witchiepoo. Pay attention.

glorydaz

I know how upset you Dispensationalists get when it is shown to you that John Nelson Darby invented the rapture in 1830.

Not a good feeling is it?

Oh, that's kinda like the blind man showing me the way around the quick sand. Forgive me if I don't bite. :chuckle:

You are the man who claims the Lord already returned, aren't you? I rest my case. You're an idiot, as I said already.

glorydaz

Because it is wicked and hypocritical for people to go against the biblical truths of God and His gospel, but still claim they are saved, when they oppose and deny Him and His Word.

Then, dog gone it, Nang, stop doing it. :nono:

john w

Hall of Fame
Yada, yada . . .

My question is, why did an ultradispensationalist believe the earth was flat in the 19th century . . . namely E.W. Bullinger?

Do you know?

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, berfore the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

Do you know? Names, please.

john w

Hall of Fame

So, by this "still claim they are saved" stumper, you are asserting that we are not saved?

It's a simple question.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, that's kinda like the blind man showing me the way around the quick sand. Forgive me if I don't bite. :chuckle:

You are the man who claims the Lord already returned, aren't you? I rest my case. You're an idiot, as I said already.

No matter how hard you try to discredit me, it won't change the fact that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism and the rapture.

john w

Hall of Fame
God will judge between us, glorydaz . . .

You either had 12 shots of "MD 20/20" this evening, with Willy Boy downing them down your throat, or you're an actress-

"still claim they are saved,"-a judgment on your part, despite any spin, to the contrary

Vs.

"God will judge between us, glorydaz . ."-Naggie

Which is it?

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Do you know? Names, please.

I do not know of any O.T. saint who did not have knowledge of, or failed to esteem God as being a lesser Deity, than the God who "fathered" (created) all things in heaven and earth.

john w

Hall of Fame
No matter how hard you try to discredit me, it won't change the fact that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism and the rapture.

=assert, pound the podium, declare "victory," and declare that this concept of "God the Father" is "invented," return to spam "echo chamber.

Demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.