Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Yes, Daz of G, he spams this "no one" stumper often. "I'm not a smart man, Craigie," but even I know, not to be as moronic as you, to assert an all inclusive "no one" in any one of my arguments.

"Nobody but Dispensationalists believe in the rapture."-Craigie

Made up.Many "non dispies" do. And, it's quite irrelevant.

I guess he thinks if he says it....it will be so. Kinda like Field of Dreams...."If you build it they will come". :idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What are your reasons for calling these men "Calvinists?"

Believing in a form of predestination is not cause. Islamics believe in fatalistic predestination, and that does not make them Calvinists.

Baker and Chafer were hyperdispensationalists.

So I question what your definition of "Calvinist" really is . . .

Darby and Scofield are best known for publishing their own versions of the Bible and adding commentary to revise all to fit their faulty Eschatology.

Nang, aren't you a devout follower of, "John 'Nelson' Calvin?"

musterion

There is nothing -- NOTHING, not even the Word of God -- that a dispie can post that TetzoNang won't deny as misinterpreted, dismiss as faked or simply ignore, if it supports something they've already decided to disbelieve. It shows how fundamentally dishonest they are. Like all cultists.

john w

Hall of Fame
I guess he thinks if he says it....it will be so. Kinda like Field of Dreams...."If you build it they will come". :idunno:

"Sorta" like: "Somebody must have said it, or we wouldn't have printed(posted) it!"-The National Midnight Star/National Enquirer...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is nothing -- NOTHING, not even the Word of God -- that a dispie can post that TetzoNang won't deny as misinterpreted, dismiss as faked or simply ignore, if it's something they've already decided to disbelieve. It shows how fundamentally dishonest they are. Like all cultists.

They're both, "Intellectually dishonest!" Not to be trusted!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There is nothing -- NOTHING, not even the Word of God -- that a dispie can post that TetzoNang won't deny as misinterpreted, dismiss as faked or simply ignore, if it's something they've already decided to disbelieve. It shows how fundamentally dishonest they are. Like all cultists.

Just because Dispensationalists misinterpret lots of Scripture, does not make Tet and I dishonest for pointing out the errors.

However, it seems there is nothing I can post, without you rebuking or trying to slander me.

Go figure . . .:mmph:

glorydaz

Just because Dispensationalists misinterpret lots of Scripture, does not make Tet and I dishonest for pointing out the errors.

However, it seems there is nothing I can post, without you rebuking or trying to slander me.

Add thievery to her list. :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is nothing -- NOTHING, not even the Word of God -- that a dispie can post that TetzoNang won't deny as misinterpreted, dismiss as faked or simply ignore, if it supports something they've already decided to disbelieve. It shows how fundamentally dishonest they are. Like all cultists.

Nope, you got it backwards.

You deny the history of Dispensationalism.

You're embarrassed by the fact that it was invented by Darby around the same time Joseph Smith invented Mormonism, Charles Taze Russell invented JW's, and Ellen White invented Seventh Day Adventism.

This thread is proof of the denial that exists with Dispensationalists.

You guys do everything you can to not be associated with Darby, even though it was Darby that invented what you believe.

john w

Hall of Fame

Kiddies like Naggie, the Clown-ette/Herod-ette, and Tet. the Clown/Pilate(Luke 23:12 KJV), learn, through repetition. Thus, let's forget the "Patty Cake, Patty Cake" jazz, and "cut to the chase," so to speak, Naggie. We are all busy men, and women. It's time for my annual vent.....

The Holy Bible refers to "the church of the living God" as "the pillar and ground of the truth"(1 Timothy 3:15 KJV). "...thy word is truth."(John 17:17 KJV)

So, if anyone where to split, divide, a "church", just what would be the basis/justification of the split? One half(or whatever) sides with the truth, rightly divided(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV), the other half sides with error, not "sound doctrine", as preached by our apostle Paul(not Peter, not "the 12"), in this "dispensation of the grace of God"(yes, "dispensation" is a scriptural, biblical word, and a good one, at that(1 Cor. 9:17 KJV; Eph. 1:10 KJV, Eph.3:2 KJV; Col. 1:25 KJV). This, like arguing, is to be embraced-it is a good thing. This is one of the harshest "truths", realities, to accept for babes in Christ(1 Cor. 3 KJV), the sheep: the secrecy of so many Christians, when it comes to "whom are you following?"

I say, once again, shine some light in the dark "churches." Expose everybody to the light: Psalms 119:105 KJV(trans-dispensational biblical doctrine). Cockroaches scurry when the light is shone on them.

Split, split, split them up, I say. Split, split, and keep splitting. The Lord Jesus Christ came to split. He was, and is, the great divider: Genesis 1:4 KJV; Matthew 10:34 KJV, Mt.25:32 KJV; Luke 12:51 KJV; John 7:43 KJV, John 9:16 KJV, John 10:19 KJV; Acts 13:2 KJV; Romans 1:1 KJV; 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. A sword divides/separates. The cross divides and separates men and women-it does not unify. Dump the refuse, the garbage in the dumpster. Release the secret agent "all of the Holy Bible is written for my obedience" back into the ecumenical movement, where they belong. Then, and only then, can we truly be said to be in "the body, the church"(Col. 1:18 KJV, Col. 1:24 KJV; Eph. 5:23 KJV), worshiping the LORD God of truth(John 4:24 KJV), and separating the wheat from the chaff(Mt. 3:12 KJV, Luke 3:17 KJV), from within the true church, in this dispensation, and ending "divisions"( Romans 16:17 KJV; 1 Cor. 1:10 KJV, 1 Cor 3:3 KJV, 1 Cor. 11:18 KJV). Let every "church" you join toss you out for being a "divisive, mean spirited, 'un-Christian', intolerant....." "MAD wacko", "modern" "dispie," as their doctrine is new, has never been taught by the "historic" "the church," and all that jazz......who needs to be drugged up, and properly schooled, albeit in a "sweet Christian manner", into obedience of the "church statement of faith." You wouldn't be splitting any churches, because they are not churches. They are "Rodney Kings", "Oprah Winfrey's"-"Can't we all get along's", as they nod their heads in agreement, as passive drones, who will be spoon fed by their 'church' leaders," mutual admiration clubs, religious drain clogs/toilets, flushing Christians' knowledge, and thus acceptance, of the "dispensation of the gospel", "the dispensation of the grace of God", "the dispensation of God", committed to the apostle Paul(1 Cor. 9:17KJV. Eph. 3:2 KJV, Col. 1:25 KJV),"the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), and thus, their apostle, down the proverbial toilet.

"Soap Box" time: When we have spoken up on these boards, re. the absolute necessity of rightly dividing this word of truth, "Christians" get angry at us. They, obviously being more "spiritual" than us, don't like us. We are "tied to satan...the occult," "gnosticism," they spam/cry. We are "mean spirited...judgmental..intolerant," they wine. I say, please like us(sarcasm is a biblical principle). I want people to like us(vs. Proverbs 29:25 KJV; Mt. 6:2 KJV, Mt. 6:5 KJV; John 5:44 KJV, John 12:43 KJV ; Acts 5:29 KJV; Galatians 1:10 KJV; Eph. 6:6 KJV; Colossians 3:22 KJV; 1 Thel. 2:4 KJV). We will be a good boys, this time, and not be "divisive." If "sound doctrine"(1 Timothy 1:10 KJV; 2 Timothy 4:2-3 KJV; Titus 1:9 KJV, Titus 2:10 KJV), is not important, we plead "guilty as charged."

"But thou hast fully known my doctrine(my note-Paul's doctrine for the body of Christ-Romans-Philemon), manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience..." 2 Tim. 3:10 KJV

Truth, by its nature, is divisive, and the word of truth, rightly divided, more so. Division is what the Lord Jesus Christ brought to the “ecumenical tupperware party.” And that is what we should bring. I love Christians, and that is why I give them the truth, and the word of truth, rightly divided, and then encourage them to survey the Holy Bible, and figure it out for themselves-Acts 17:2 KJV, 11; 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. However, if you love someone, you tell them the truth, sound doctrine, as scripture reveals it rightly divided, whether they want to hear it or not. Truth must not be sacrificed(compromised) at the altar of today's so-called enlightened, non-judgmental, "tolerant" culture. The apostle Paul perhaps best summed it up when he asked the poignant question:

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Galatians 4:16 KJV

The LORD God never sacrifices truth for peace, sound doctrine for compromise.

Spilt, split, split………..Keep on splitting, I say.....

"And to make ALL MEN SEE(emphasis mine) what is the fellowship of the mystery…" Eph. 3:9
_______
Vegas has it at 3/1 that I will be accused of "bible chopping/splitting...cherry picking..."

Side bar, LORD God...Take it away, Lord Jesus Christ...

glorydaz

You are best known for perverting the gospel of Christ. My evidence? You:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is dead in his sins."-wolf-ette Nag

Nice quote...proving Nang is on the wrong side of the cross. I didn't realize she was a little worker bee. But then, all men are who claim it's their own obedience that justifies them before God.

glorydaz

Kiddies like Naggie, the Clown-ette/Herod-ette, and Tet. the Clown/Pilate(Luke 23:12 KJV), learn, through repetition. Thus, let's forget the "Patty Cake, Patty Cake" jazz, and "cut to the chase," so to speak, Naggie. We are all busy men, and women. It's time for my annual vent.....

The Holy Bible refers to "the church of the living God" as "the pillar and ground of the truth"(1 Timothy 3:15 KJV). "...thy word is truth."(John 17:17 KJV)

So, if anyone where to split, divide, a "church", just what would be the basis/justification of the split? One half(or whatever) sides with the truth, rightly divided(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV), the other half sides with error, not "sound doctrine", as preached by our apostle Paul(not Peter, not "the 12"), in this "dispensation of the grace of God"(yes, "dispensation" is a scriptural, biblical word, and a good one, at that(1 Cor. 9:17 KJV; Eph. 1:10 KJV, Eph.3:2 KJV; Col. 1:25 KJV). This, like arguing, is to be embraced-it is a good thing. This is one of the harshest "truths", realities, to accept for babes in Christ(1 Cor. 3 KJV), the sheep: the secrecy of so many Christians, when it comes to "whom are you following?"

I say, once again, shine some light in the dark "churches." Expose everybody to the light: Psalms 119:105 KJV(trans-dispensational biblical doctrine). Cockroaches scurry when the light is shone on them.

Split, split, split them up, I say. Split, split, and keep splitting. The Lord Jesus Christ came to split. He was, and is, the great divider: Genesis 1:4 KJV; Matthew 10:34 KJV, Mt.25:32 KJV; Luke 12:51 KJV; John 7:43 KJV, John 9:16 KJV, John 10:19 KJV; Acts 13:2 KJV; Romans 1:1 KJV; 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. A sword divides/separates. The cross divides and separates men and women-it does not unify. Dump the refuse, the garbage in the dumpster. Release the secret agent "all of the Holy Bible is written for my obedience" back into the ecumenical movement, where they belong. Then, and only then, can we truly be said to be in "the body, the church"(Col. 1:18 KJV, Col. 1:24 KJV; Eph. 5:23 KJV), worshiping the LORD God of truth(John 4:24 KJV), and separating the wheat from the chaff(Mt. 3:12 KJV, Luke 3:17 KJV), from within the true church, in this dispensation, and ending "divisions"( Romans 16:17 KJV; 1 Cor. 1:10 KJV, 1 Cor 3:3 KJV, 1 Cor. 11:18 KJV). Let every "church" you join toss you out for being a "divisive, mean spirited, 'un-Christian', intolerant....." "MAD wacko", "modern" "dispie," as their doctrine is new, has never been taught by the "historic" "the church," and all that jazz......who needs to be drugged up, and properly schooled, albeit in a "sweet Christian manner", into obedience of the "church statement of faith." You wouldn't be splitting any churches, because they are not churches. They are "Rodney Kings", "Oprah Winfrey's"-"Can't we all get along's", as they nod their heads in agreement, as passive drones, who will be spoon fed by their 'church' leaders," mutual admiration clubs, religious drain clogs/toilets, flushing Christians' knowledge, and thus acceptance, of the "dispensation of the gospel", "the dispensation of the grace of God", "the dispensation of God", committed to the apostle Paul(1 Cor. 9:17KJV. Eph. 3:2 KJV, Col. 1:25 KJV),"the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), and thus, their apostle, down the proverbial toilet.

"Soap Box" time: When we have spoken up on these boards, re. the absolute necessity of rightly dividing this word of truth, "Christians" get angry at us. They, obviously being more "spiritual" than us, don't like us. We are "tied to satan...the occult," "gnosticism" they spam/cry. I say, please like us(sarcasm is a biblical principle). I want people to like us(vs. Proverbs 29:25 KJV; Mt. 6:2 KJV, Mt. 6:5 KJV; John 5:44 KJV, John 12:43 KJV ; Acts 5:29 KJV; Galatians 1:10 KJV; Eph. 6:6 KJV; Colossians 3:22 KJV; 1 Thel. 2:4 KJV). We will be a good boys, this time, and not be "divisive." If "sound doctrine"(1 Timothy 1:10 KJV; 2 Timothy 4:2-3 KJV; Titus 1:9 KJV, Titus 2:10 KJV), is not important, we plead "guilty as charged."

"But thou hast fully known my doctrine(my note-Paul's doctrine for the body of Christ-Romans-Philemon), manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience..." 2 Tim. 3:10 KJV

Truth, by its nature, is divisive, and the word of truth, rightly divided, more so. Division is what the Lord Jesus Christ brought to the “ecumenical tupperware party.” And that is what we should bring. I love Christians, and that is why I give them the truth, and the word of truth, rightly divided, and then encourage them to survey the Holy Bible, and figure it out for themselves-Acts 17:2 KJV, 11; 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. However, if you love someone, you tell them the truth, sound doctrine, as scripture reveals it rightly divided, whether they want to hear it or not. Truth must not be sacrificed(compromised) at the altar of today's so-called enlightened, non-judgmental, "tolerant" culture. The apostle Paul perhaps best summed it up when he asked the poignant question:

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Galatians 4:16 KJV

The LORD God never sacrifices truth for peace, sound doctrine for compromise.

Spilt, split, split………..Keep on splitting, I say.....

"And to make ALL MEN SEE(emphasis mine) what is the fellowship of the mystery…" Eph. 3:9
_______
Vegas has it at 3/1 that I will be accused of "bible chopping/splitting...cherry picking..."

Side bar, LORD God...Take it away, Lord Jesus Christ...

:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.