Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Peter 3:15---"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and
be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh
you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"

Oh the irony.

GM the Darby follower (Dispensationalist) posting a verse from 1 Peter, and applying it to the BOC today.

Back to Dispensationalism 101 again for GM.

Does the following verse from 1 Peter also apply to the BOC today?

(1 Peter 2:5) Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh the irony.

GM the Darby follower (Dispensationalist) posting a verse from 1 Peter, and applying to the BOC today.

Back to Dispensationalism 101 again for you GM.

Does the following verse from 1 Peter also apply to the BOC today?

(1 Peter 2:5) Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

You're trying to change the subject so you don't have to
give your testimony!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're trying to change the subject so you don't have to
give your testimony!

Show me a verse from Romans - Philemon that says believers have to give their testimony?

Don't you know that as a follower of John Nelson Darby, you aren't allowed to quote any verses from outside Romans-Philemon and apply them to the BOC?

C'mon GM, you better read more Darby.

john w

Hall of Fame
No one should declare you to be reprobate, but as long as you deny new covenant, you deny what Christ achieved for His church, and you remain condemned under the old Covenant of Works/Law.

It is impossible to be gifted with saving faith in Jesus Christ's redemption and forgiveness, and deny being under the New Covenant.

Caught. You changed your answer, backpeddled.

"Denial of the new Covenant leaves you outside the new Covenant and outside of the redemption, atonement, and Person of Jesus Christ.Is that where you want to be?"-Naggie

Tet. says the opposite.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh the irony.

GM the Darby follower (Dispensationalist) posting a verse from 1 Peter, and applying it to the BOC today.

Back to Dispensationalism 101 again for GM.

Oh, what an amusement! Gave me my best laugh of the day!

:rotfl:

john w

Hall of Fame
Pray tell . . . Where? How?

"Denial of the new Covenant leaves you outside the new Covenant and outside of the redemption, atonement, and Person of Jesus Christ.Is that where you want to be?"-Naggie

Tet. says we can deny the NC, and still, we are saved.

Ask him.

You won't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Show me a verse from Romans - Philemon that says believers have to give their testimony?

Don't you know that as a follower of John Nelson Darby, you aren't allowed to quote any verses from outside Romans-Philemon and apply them to the BOC?

C'mon GM, you better read more Darby.

I don't read religious books or commentaries! I'm a Bible believing
free thinker! Anyone whose unwilling to give a testimony may not
be saved to begin with? That's my conclusion!

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Tet. says we can deny the NC, and still, we are saved.

Ask him.

You won't.

You may eventually be saved (only God knows) but it has not happened yet or until you confess being in new covenant with Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apparently the little paradox that GM lives in causes him to sometimes apply Bible verses outside of Romans - Philemon to the BOC today.

Maybe the following book "Reflections of a Recovering Dispensationalist" could help GM.

It's at Amazon HERE

41JbOZeun6L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame

C'mon GM, you better read more Darby

Show me a verse, from Romans-Philemon, the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, whether that member teacher be dead(i. e., via his/her writings),or alive.Craigie: 3= years of silence.

"Softball" for you Craigie, since you cannot handle my "heater:"

Show me a verse, from Romans-Philemon, the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, such as John N. Darby.

I've caught him-the great John W has this punk scrambling, as he knows I've got hiim, and hence, his silence.

john w

Hall of Fame
You may eventually be saved (only God knows) but it has not happened yet or until you confess being in new covenant with Christ.

Bait'n switch.

Tet. says the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.