Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm writing those offa top of my head, how you like 'em? They fit you, don't they Tetzo, you greasily, weasely rapemessiah worshiper.

All it does is show you cannot defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, and have been reduced to ad hominem.

Not to mention how childish you come across.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've noticed lately that's his hole card.

No, it's relevant.

I posted scripture that says Paul was a minister of the new covenant, and heir accused me of using a perverted Bible.

You brought up Coverdale, so I was just letting you know that heir, STP, and John W will tell you the Coverdale Bible is a perverted Bible.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you expect better from alleged dispo-satanists?

No, I'm pretty used to it.

Anytime I want to be called all kinds of names by a Dispensationalist, all I have to do is bring up John Nelson Darby.

Nothing sets a Dispensationalist into a rage, like John Nelson Darby does.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, it's relevant.

I posted scripture that says Paul was a minister of the new covenant, and heir accused me of using a perverted Bible.

You brought up Coverdale, so I was just letting you know that heir, STP, and John W will tell you the Coverdale Bible is a perverted Bible.

And you, are a perverted little Weasel!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Most Dispensationalists think grace = license to live lawlessly, and prove to be antinomians. IMO, they are intellectually lazy and spiritually passive.

God wants and blesses evidence of active faith . . not just lip service hypocritically given in His name.

Not true; I do not think that way.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, I'm pretty used to it.

Anytime I want to be called all kinds of names by a Dispensationalist, all I have to do is bring up John Nelson Darby.

Nothing sets a Dispensationalist into a rage, like John Nelson Darby does.

Homer Strut Caste should give you convulsions then?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ WASN'T speaking about the time in which He
was walking planet earth! Don't you know ANYTHING
about, "Context" you little weasel?

Nope, you're wrong.

Start at Luke 1, and take note of how many times Christ Jesus uses the phrase "this generation" before you get to Luke 21:32

Each time "this generation" is used by Christ Jesus, He is specifically referring to the generation of Jewish contemporaries of His.

Status
Not open for further replies.