Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For whom do you offer spiritual sacrifices? What are these sacrifices?

(Rom 12:1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

john w

Hall of Fame
"heir denies the New Covenant,"-Tet

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel"

Since heir denies the New Covenant, and Paul's gospel, according to you, is she lost?

john w

Hall of Fame
(Rom 12:1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

As STP asked you, were you satanic, and lost in the 25 years that you were a dispensationalist?

Did you're denial of the NC, when you were a "dispie,"make you antichrist, as you say we wackio "dispies" are now?

john w

Hall of Fame

I deny that is part of the New Covenant provisions.

Am I lost?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You claim to be in the NC but show none of the Biblical results of it.

God does not remember my sins anymore, just as promised.

You claim to be a priest, but cannot tell us who you sacrifice for, and what these sacrifices are?

See Rom 12:1

Why do you claim something that isn't yours?

The New Covenant is for everyone.

Are you a thief?

No. However, you are a denier.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can prove how false Dispensationalism with two simple verses:

First off, Peter tells us we are a Holy Priesthood, and that we are to offer spiritual sacrifices:

(1 Peter 2:5) you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Darby followers will counter with "1 Peter isn't written to the BOC...blah,blah, blah...."

But, let's look at what else Peter said:

(2 Peter 3:15 KJV) 5 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As we see in 2 Peter 3:15, Peter tells us that the Apostle Paul WROTE to the people Peter was addressing.

So, the people Peter told were a Holy Priesthood who were to make spiritual sacrifices are the same people Paul wrote to.

Yet, the Darby followers (Dispensationalists) will tell us Peter wasn't writing to the BOC, even though Peter tells us Paul wrote to these people.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

SaulToPaul 2

I can prove how false Dispensationalism with two simple verses:

First off, Peter tells us we are a Holy Priesthood, and that we are to offer spiritual sacrifices:

(1 Peter 2:5) you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Darby followers will counter with "1 Peter isn't written to the BOC...blah,blah, blah...."

But, let's look at what else Peter said:

(2 Peter 3:15 KJV) 5 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As we see in 2 Peter 3:15, Peter tells us that the Apostle Paul WROTE to the people Peter was addressing.

So, the people Peter told were a Holy Priesthood that was to make spiritual sacrifices are the same people Paul wrote to.

Yet, the Darby followers (Dispensationalists) will tell us Peter wasn't writing to the BOC, even though Peter tells us Paul wrote to these people.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Is everything Paul wrote in scripture?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

So, now there's secret letters that Paul wrote to "kingdom believers" only, that no one has ever seen or heard of?

And, these secret letters of Paul to the "kingdom believers" that no one ever seen or heard of, are the letters Peter is referring to?

Don't you ever get tired trying to defend Darby?

SaulToPaul 2

So, now there's secret letters that Paul wrote to "kingdom believers" only, that no one has ever seen or heard of?

And, these secret letters of Paul to the "kingdom believers" that no one ever seen or heard of, are the letters Peter is referring to?

Don't you ever get tired trying to defend Darby?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you, as a priest, offer up your body?

(1 Cor 6:20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

If you have to ask "how", then you are more lost than I ever imagined.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I have no idea, and neither do you, unless you can show us letters from Paul that aren't in the Bible.

The only reason you think there are other letters is because your Dispensationalism falls apart when we see that Peter was referring to the letters from Paul that are in the Bible.

SaulToPaul 2

The only reason you think there are other letters is because your Dispensationalism falls apart when we see that Peter was referring to the letters from Paul that are in the Bible.

Negative, I know for a fact that Paul wrote to the church of God several times.

But, I don't know which letters Peter is referring to. So I don't know what was written and why.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do YOU glorify God in your body?
Explain.

Read Romans 12

Paul tells us there are many members in the Body of Christ. Members do not all have the same function.

Some members may evangelize, some may be missionaries, some may help the poor, some may help the widows, some may help the senior citizens, some may help the handicap, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.