Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because you are another Darby follower in denial.

tet keeps claiming that we are followers of Darby, yet the only evidence he provides is his statement that we are followers of Darby

...Darby used the same exact occult terms Helena Blavatsky used.

Darby called God "the heavenly architect". Darby used occult terms such as: "vital force", "divine mind", "divine energy", "unintelligent energy", "energy of faith", "vital principle", "vital energy", "energy of love", and others in his writings.

These are all esoteric occult terms.
I am glad you brought this up. I have never known any of the teachers I have studied under or any of my fellow Mid Acts believers to use these terms. :think:

If you want to paint us with Darby, it might help to show some evidence that StP or John W or Bob Enyart or anyone else that we associate with uses such esoteric occult terms.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet keeps claiming that we are followers of Darby, yet the only evidence he provides is his statement that we are followers of Darby

No, that's not my "only evidence".

Here's my evidence:

Darby invented the rapture, Darby claimed God created a secret parenthetical dispensation made up of church age believers, who He would one day secretly snatch away, then pick back up with the Jews again like it was 30AD again.

Moreover, Darby claimed that after the secret rapture, a person called the antichrist would make a deal with the Jews, keep the deal for the first 3.5 years, then turn on them the last 3.5 years.

Darby then has Jesus coming a third time to defeat the antichrist, then bringing back with Him church age believers and "kingdom" believers to spend exactly 1,000 years on planet earth.

Darby has Jesus sitting on a man made throne, in a man made temple, overseeing animal sacrifices for the exactly 1,000 years.

Then when the exactly 1,000 years are over, Darby has this planet earth being completely destroyed, and then another planet earth created just like it. Darby has the Jews then spending eternity on the new planet earth, while the church age believers spend eternity somewhere in Heaven.

NOBODY in all of Christendom for 1,800 years taught any of the above nonsense.

It was all INVENTED by Darby, and it's called Dispensationalism.

The premise of Darby's theory came from a vision a teenage girl had about Jesus returning twice.

Along with the vision of the girl, Darby's teachings have Esoteric Theosophy origins in them.

Anyone who calls themselves a Dispensationalist is someone who has decided to follow the teachings of Darby as described above.

All I'm doing is showing you were these teachings came from, and by whom.

musterion

Tetzo and every other non-dispie on this board are all dispensationalists in some sense. They just don't realize it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So you believe demonic powers can overrule the Divine will and/or the gospel of Jesus Christ?
First of all, it's God's will that all men be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Now on to what you said. You said that people are blinded by God and can't believe, but Paul writes that it is the god of this world that hath blinded the minds of them which believe not (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). "So you believe" that the god of this world is God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ! :noway:

That's "mystical, superstitious, theosophical witchcraft thinking" Doesn't feel so good does it?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
First of all, it's God's will that all men be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Now on to what you said. You said that people are blinded by God and can't believe, but Paul writes that it is the god of this world that hath blinded the minds of them which believe not (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). "So you believe" that the god of this world is God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ! :noway:

That's "mystical, superstitious, theosophical witchcraft thinking" Doesn't feel so good does it?

God is sovereign over all things, including belief and unbelief. Please see the following principle that permeates Holy Scripture:

Isaiah 6:9-10; 43:7-13 and the teachings of this truth in the N.T. by Jesus, John, and Paul:

Matthew 13:13-17, Mark 4:11-12, Luke 8:10, John 12:37-41,
Acts 28:24-28, Romans 11:7-8, II Corinthians 4:3-4

It is vital to understand this truth, else one like you, falls into Dualistic teachings and a theosophical mindset, which is Gnostic in nature.

There is no Dualism or equality between the powers of God, and the evil that is in the world. Satan is not equal to God. He is only used by God as an agent of justice, to blind sinners to the Truth of the Gospel.

When souls are blinded, it can be through the lies of the devil, or from direct delusion sent from God. Either way, God determines whether a person remains blind or made to see.

You are teaching the foundations of Gnosticism: Supposedly, all men have an equal chance to be saved, but Satan has the power to prevent them from coming to God. This is simply not true.

All souls that God has chosen to save, will come to Him in faith, without fail. Satan is a lesser creature, who has been bound by the gospel preached, since Jesus Christ destroyed the powers of deception he once had, on the cross. Hebrews 2:14-15

(Please note that Hebrews 2:17 designates Jesus Christ as "High Priest" which you also deny.)

john w

Hall of Fame
Tetzo and every other non-dispie on this board are all dispensationalists in some sense. They just don't realize it.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD."-Corky Craigie the Clown

And Craigie has yet, after over a year of me asking him, to have identified which of Paul's teachings are "mostly for us," and why.

Tet:

=quieter as a turkey farm, on Thanksgiving Day

SaulToPaul 2

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD."-Corky Craigie the Clown

And Craigie has yet, after over a year of me asking him, to have identified which of Paul's teachings are "mostly for us," and why.

Tet:

=quieter as a turkey farm, on Thanksgiving Day

If you ever stop following Dr. Harrison Everette Darby Breen , you will begin to understand.

musterion

The ones he needs to help him think he's made a point for prettyism, otherwise anything quoted from Paul is Darbullingerism.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are teaching the foundations of Gnosticism: Supposedly, all men have an equal chance to be saved, but Satan has the power to prevent them from coming to God. This is simply not true.
I never said that. You have a reading problem. It's God's will that all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. You deny it as seen above, "Supposedly,...". Furthermore, the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not. In order for someone to believe not there must have been a time when they heard something and determined to believe not rather than believe. It is THEN that the god of this world blinds their mind not before!

Satan is a lesser creature, who has been bound by the gospel preached, since Jesus Christ destroyed the powers of deception he once had, on the cross. Hebrews 2:14-15
He's not called the god of this world and the prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2 KJV) because he has no power!

2 Corinthians 2:11 KJV, Ephesians 6:11-12 KJV)
(Please note that Hebrews 2:17 designates Jesus Christ as "High Priest" which you also deny.)
Will your lies ever cease? Jesus Christ is the great high priest (Hebrews 4:14 KJV, Hebrews 8:1 KJV) over His royal priesthood (1 Peter 2:9 KJV), but the Head of the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV, Colossians 1:18 KJV) as I just told you yesterday.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4112748&postcount=37Short

Are you experienceing short term memory loss? You better get that checked.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tetzo and every other non-dispie on this board are all dispensationalists in some sense.

If you want to call me a dispensationalist because I say there is a difference between the old covenant and the new covenant, then I'm a dispensationalist.

But that's about it, when it comes to Darby's false teachings.

Darby's rapture theory is as big a joke as it gets.

So is Darby's claim that God is going to one day pick up with the Jews like it's 30AD again.

Darby's false teachings have led to countless doomsday Dispensationalists telling everyone the rapture is near.

Darby's false teachings are also the single biggest reason the Middle East is the mess that it is in.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The ones he needs to help him think he's made a point for prettyism, otherwise anything quoted from Paul is Darbullingerism.

Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Darby's teachings are the furthest thing from what the Apostle Paul taught.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, that's not my "only evidence".

Here's my evidence:

Darby invented the rapture, Darby claimed God created a secret parenthetical dispensation made up of church age believers, who He would one day secretly snatch away, then pick back up with the Jews again like it was 30AD again.

Moreover, Darby claimed that after the secret rapture, a person called the antichrist would make a deal with the Jews, keep the deal for the first 3.5 years, then turn on them the last 3.5 years.

Darby then has Jesus coming a third time to defeat the antichrist, then bringing back with Him church age believers and "kingdom" believers to spend exactly 1,000 years on planet earth.

Darby has Jesus sitting on a man made throne, in a man made temple, overseeing animal sacrifices for the exactly 1,000 years.

Then when the exactly 1,000 years are over, Darby has this planet earth being completely destroyed, and then another planet earth created just like it. Darby has the Jews then spending eternity on the new planet earth, while the church age believers spend eternity somewhere in Heaven.

NOBODY in all of Christendom for 1,800 years taught any of the above nonsense.

It was all INVENTED by Darby, and it's called Dispensationalism.

The premise of Darby's theory came from a vision a teenage girl had about Jesus returning twice.

Along with the vision of the girl, Darby's teachings have Esoteric Theosophy origins in them.

Anyone who calls themselves a Dispensationalist is someone who has decided to follow the teachings of Darby as described above.

All I'm doing is showing you were these teachings came from, and by whom.

"No, that's not my "only evidence".Here's my evidence:............All I'm doing is showing you were these teachings came from, and by whom."-Corky Craigie

Show us the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, whether that member teacher be dead(i. e., via his/her writings),or alive.

Show us. You have the mic, stage.

You won't, as it will further expose you, for the "flim flam" "man" that you are, and actress.

SaulToPaul 2

If you want to call me a dispensationalist because I say there is a difference between the old covenant and the new covenant, then I'm a dispensationalist.

But that's about it, when it comes to Darby's false teachings.

Darby's rapture theory is as big a joke as it gets.

So is Darby's claim that God is going to one day pick up with the Jews like it's 30AD again.

Darby's false teachings have led to countless doomsday Dispensationalists telling everyone the rapture is near.

Darby's false teachings are also the single biggest reason the Middle East is the mess that it is in.

5 Darbys for the price of one

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Darby's teachings are the furthest thing from what the Apostle Paul taught.

J. Stuart Russell's. Hank Hannegraaf's, .................teachings, what you follow, are the furthest thing from what the Apostle Paul taught.

Fun! Nothin' to the Corky way of "debating!"

You're a sap.

Status
Not open for further replies.