Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you not listen to what the Apostle Paul said?..

It's mind boggling to me how you Dispensationalists completely ignore what Paul said.

Tell, us, clown of TOL, which of Paul's teachings are for us, and why?:

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Moron Tet.

It's mind boggling to TOL, how you've punted, ignored, answering this q, for over a year, you joke.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
It's mind boggling to me how you Dispensationalists completely ignore what Paul said

It's mind boggling to TOL that you ignore what Paul said, here, to you:

Gal. 6
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

It's mind boggling to TOL that you ignore what Paul said, here, to you, as you, on record, say it should not be in the bible:

2 Tim. 2 KJV
2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you guys do this?

You said you were a Mid-Acts Dispensationalist.

Do I really need to explain to you how your Mid-Acts Dispensationalism originated from John Nelson Darby?
You have made it clear you believe that to be true.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul is not a nobody!

Paul didn't preach Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Paul preached the New Covenant.

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul didn't preach Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Paul preached the New Covenant.

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Spam. Refuted, as to how you satanically interpret it, you moron.

Even the moderators here assess you as fool, clown.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The rest have been blinded by God and cannot believe without being born from above.
It's the god of this world (not God) who hath blinded the minds of them which believe not lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine unto them (and notice that they are blinded because they believe not, not that they couldn't believe to begin with. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)

john w

Hall of Fame
So now, TOL moderators are infallible?

NOT.

You missed it, as usual:

"Even the moderators .."

I know it's quite complicated, Nagwillyboy. Have another shot of Jack, mull it over, pass out, as usual, and get back to me in the morning.

"Fallible," you ask? The only fallible people on earth, is your hero Craigie's teachers. He did not tell you? Ask him. He claims that he has infallible teachers. I have his own words. You see, toots, even a fellow child of the devil, can be conned by members of his/her own family.

Poor witchiepoo Naggie

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It's the god of this world (not God) who hath blinded the minds of them which believe not lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine unto them (and notice that they are blinded because they believe not, not that they couldn't believe to begin with. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)

So you believe demonic powers can overrule the Divine will and/or the gospel of Jesus Christ?

That is mystical, superstitious, theosophical witchcraft thinking, that Tet has revealed is at the core of your Dispie/Darby religion. You have just proven him correct.

john w

Hall of Fame
So you believe demonic powers can overrule the Divine will and/or the gospel of Jesus Christ?

That is mystical, superstitious, theosophical witchcraft thinking, that Tet has revealed is at the core of your Dispie/Darby religion. You have just proven him correct.

Let's be clear, Naggie-you're accusing heir of:

"witchcraft thinking,"?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Well Nang, you've outdid yourself this time! The other day
one of the posters called you a "Battleaxe" which, I thought
was a good description! Now, I think it's appropriate to add,
Moron, Imbecile, and dope, to the end of your name!

Therefore, Nang is now considered an, Imbecilic, moronic,
dopey, cranky, grouchy, ol' BATTLEAXE! Try that
on and see how it fits ya? I'm thinking it'll be a perfect
fit!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post! Bad Nang!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, I forgot to mention something! You're also an evil, wicked
woman concerning what you said about Heir! Who is far more
intelligent and filled with wisdom and discernment, than both
you and your husband! Whom you keep bringing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.