Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aleister Crowley wrote another book called "The “Worst Man in the World” Tells the Astounding Story of His Life"

From the book:

"I was born in Leamington, Warwickshire, on October 12, 1875, the son of Edward Crowley, who was a colleague of John Nelson Darby, the founder of the Plymouth Brethren."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There is no way the one true Gospel of Jesus Christ and His righteousness could ever produce evil fruit, let alone Satanic powers, such as seen in The Satanic Church.

Which can only mean the "tree" that produced such wicked fruit, was rooted in falsehood and lies, which have been identified as those founded in Dispensationalism.

If my husband and I had been privy to these sorry facts, we would have come out from this unclean religion, far sooner than we did!

Those of you caught up in this cult, are being shown the truth so that you too can save yourselves from such wicked and false teachings, and rest by faith in the one true Gospel of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TeT and Pneumonia are two of the least intelligent 'characters' on
TOL. They're what you would call, "Pseudo-Intellectuals!" They
hunt for huge $20.00 words and phrases off the Net and try to
impress everyone with their wordage! Even Meshak could do
that! These days "anybody" can sound like they're half way
intelligent! All they have to do is Google a particular word, then
look up all the different words that mean the same! These two
Knuckleheads just choose the word that makes them sound
like Albert Einstein, and suddenly EVERYBODY thinks Pneumonia,
and TeT are Super human, "Brainiacs!"

What a farce these two Bozo's are!

john w

Hall of Fame
Aleister Crowley wrote an autobiography called "The Confessions of Aleister Crowley"

In "The Confessions of Aleister Crowley", Aleister Crowley said the following about his dad:

"Edward Crowley was educated as an engineer, but never practised his profession. He was devoted to religion and became a follower of John Nelson Darby, the founder of the "Plymouth Brethren". - Chapter 1

As we see above, Aleister tells us his dad "became a follower of John Nelson Darby".

Since Aleister's father was a follower of John Nelson Darby, why would you think Aleister would not have heard John Nelson Darby preach?

Again, Corky Craigie, for the sixth time:

So, you are asserting that dispensationalism is of satan?

Are those who teach it, satan's minions? Are they lost?

Do be a dear, and "speak plainly," would you Craigie Corky?

Present your cause....bring forth your strong reasons...Yes, or no?

Not a peep.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tet hits a home run out of the park against the false teachings of Dispensationalism, here:

"Some facts about the church of satan:

1) It was founded by Anton LaVey

2) Anton LaVey was a follower of Aleister Crowley

3) Aleister Crowley grew up in the Plymouth Brethern

4) Aleister Crowley's father was a Dispy pastor and contemporary of John Nelson Darby

5) Aleister Crowley used to hear Darby preach in person.

6) Crowley's book called "The Book of the Law" is used by the church of satan.

7) Crowley based his aeons on Darby's teachings of dispensations.

So, the church of satan has its roots in Dispensationalism."

(Emphasis bolded, mine.)
All the best lies have their roots in some perversion of the truth. You, like tetelestai, are a moron!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"I simply went over to Satan's side and I do not know why." - Aleister Crowley

"I was not content to just believe in Satan, I wanted to be his chief of staff" - Aleister Crowley

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is no way the one true Gospel of Jesus Christ and His righteousness could ever produce evil fruit, let alone Satanic powers, such as seen in The Satanic Church.

Which can only mean the "tree" that produced such wicked fruit, was rooted in falsehood and lies, which have been identified as those founded in Dispensationalism.

If my husband and I had been privy to these sorry facts, we would have come out from this unclean religion, far sooner than we did!

Those of you caught up in this cult, are being shown the truth so that you too can save yourselves from such wicked and false teachings, and rest by faith in the one true Gospel of God.

I hate to be the one to say it Nang, but you are the
"Queen of All Dullards!"

It would be best if you stopped posting! The more you post,
the "dumber" you sound! You make Meshak look like a
genius! Hope that doesn't offend you and your husband?

john w

Hall of Fame
Aleister Crowley wrote another book called "The “Worst Man in the World” Tells the Astounding Story of His Life"

From the book:

"I was born in Leamington, Warwickshire, on October 12, 1875, the son of Edward Crowley, who was a colleague of John Nelson Darby, the founder of the Plymouth Brethren."

Again, Corky Craigie, for the seventh time:

Clown: I'd answer it, but I'm a jellyfish, w/o a vertebrae.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again, Corky Craigie, for the seventh time:

Clown: I'd answer it, but I'm a jellyfish, w/o a vertebrae.

Ask Nang as well.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
All the best lies have their roots in some perversion of the truth. You, like tetelestai, are a moron!

You are a moron if you think Dispensationalists represent and teach the one, absolute truth of God.

If they did, Sovereign God would never allow His truth be perverted from their stewardship, into Satanic worship.

I happen to believe that the absolute truth of The Gospel of God is everlasting and impervious to human perversions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are a moron if you think Dispensationalists represent and teach the one, absolute truth of God.

If they did, Sovereign God would never allow His truth be perverted from their stewardship, into Satanic worship.

I happen to believe that the absolute truth of The Gospel of God is everlasting and impervious to human perversions.

If ANYTHING has Satanic origins, it's Calvinism!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Any religion that does not teach that the truth of God is absolute, but presents numerous ("gospel") messages, can easily be perverted and produce wickedness.

Dispensationalists need to be shown the errors of their teachings and be warned of the inherent dangers lurking in their beliefs.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nang[QUOTE said:
There is no way the one true Gospel of Jesus Christ and His righteousness could ever produce evil fruit, let alone Satanic powers, such as seen in The Satanic Church. .....................................................................................................

in the one true Gospel of God
Thanks for the opening, again, Naggie, allowing all of TOL, to once again, see your testimomy, your on record assertion/argument, that, since there is just one piece of good news,

"the one true Gospel" ..

that your Saint Judas preached "the gospel" of 1 Cor: 15:1-4 KJV-"Christ died for our sins..was buried..rose again the third day.."

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. 4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Nag's Saint Judas: "Hey, everyone!!! The Master is going to die for our sins, be buried, and rise on the third day, for our justification. Believe it to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I gotta go, as I'm meeting some high priests, who told me that the charts say, 'Buy silver, as it's breaking out on the charts '!!"

Deceiver-ette.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who adhere to Calvinism must, check their reason and logic
at the door before entering! If they ever wanna leave Calvinism,
they can pick up their reason/logic on their way out!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Any religion that does not teach that the truth of God is absolute, but presents numerous ("gospel") messages, can easily be perverted and produce wickedness.

Dispensationalists need to be shown the errors of their teachings and be warned of the inherent dangers lurking in their beliefs.

:kookoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.