Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensational teaching sourced from theosophical roots, and grew into a formal worship of Satan.

What part of this answer do you not get?

I did not ask you, witchipoo. I asked Craigie the clown:

Again, Corky Craigie, for the fourth time:

So, you are asserting that dispensationalism is of satan?

Are those who teach it, satan's minions? Are they lost?

Do be a dear, and "speak plainly," would you Craigie Corky?

Present your cause....bring forth your strong reasons...Yes, or no?

Are you speaking for him, toots? You do that for your husband, don't you? Yes..

Ask your fellow clown-ette, Craigie:

So, you are asserting that dispensationalism is of satan?

Are those who teach it, satan's minions? Are they lost?

You won't get a peep out of him. Go ahead-ask him.

You won't.

You won't, because you, like him, are man pleasers. You want to be his friend, and do not want to offend him. He is the same way. He probably thinks Calvinism is satanic, but won't "call you" on it, because he is obsessed with us meanie dispies.

Sit down, you loser.

And get saved.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Dispies have gone hysterical . . .

Wonder why?

Why do cockroaches run when the light is turned on?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're an evil/wicked woman. You are NOT a member
of the Body of Christ! You're an enemy of Paul's Gospel!

You're a follower of John Nelson Darby. Darby's teachings are rooted in the occult. Darby used occult phrases and terms in his teachings.

Aliester Crowley who many called the most wicked man to ever live came from Darby's teachings.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Wonder why?

They are followers of John Nelson Darby.

The more Darby is exposed, the more nasty and hysterical they get.

They can't handle the truth about the man they follow.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're a follower of John Nelson Darby. Darby's teachings are rooted in the occult. Darby used occult phrases and terms in his teachings.

Aliester Crowley who many called the most wicked man to ever live came from Darby's teachings.

I'll not take you seriously, because, you're not a member of
the Body of Christ! You're just saying what unbelievers say!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Wonder why?

It's called; "Passion for the truth!" You are outside of Christ
and the truth of the Gospel! You're also a wicked/evil woman!
Nothing you post should be mistaken as Spiritual!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Darby’s greatest contribution to Christian thought, and to the thought of Aleister Crowley, was a doctrine of Dispensationalism. Echoing Joachim de Fiore, Darby proposed that the Divine interacted with the faithful through a series of Progressive Revelations. As the faithful developed so too did God develop his Revelations,"

"In its fully wrought form Crowley’s Doctrine of the Aeons has a remarkably Darbyite quality to it. Humanity had gone through a progressive series of dispensational revelations. The first of these known Crowley identified as “The Aeon of Isis,” ruled by mother-goddeses and humans as infantile adorers. The next dispensation, “The Aeon of Osiris” which was ruled by Dying Gods and “Salvation by Proxy” models. Now we were witnessing a new dispensation occurring, with Crowley as its Prophet which Crowley identified as “The Aeon of Horus (the Younger)."

SOURCE

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey GM.

Aleister Crowley (the most wicked man to ever live) often wrote of himself in the third person.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Darby’s greatest contribution to Christian thought, and to the thought of Aleister Crowley, was a doctrine of Dispensationalism. Echoing Joachim de Fiore, Darby proposed that the Divine interacted with the faithful through a series of Progressive Revelations. As the faithful developed so too did God develop his Revelations,"

"In its fully wrought form Crowley’s Doctrine of the Aeons has a remarkably Darbyite quality to it. Humanity had gone through a progressive series of dispensational revelations. The first of these known Crowley identified as “The Aeon of Isis,” ruled by mother-goddeses and humans as infantile adorers. The next dispensation, “The Aeon of Osiris” which was ruled by Dying Gods and “Salvation by Proxy” models. Now we were witnessing a new dispensation occurring, with Crowley as its Prophet which Crowley identified as “The Aeon of Horus (the Younger)."

SOURCE

Yes, eras ("aeons") of mysticism and secret messages= false prophets =Gnosticism= Theosophism = Occultism = Dispensationalism.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, eras ("aeons") of mysticism and secret messages= false prophets =Gnosticism= Theosophism = Occultism = Dispensationalism.

Naggie's spam, her "Hail Mary." Tet., and her learned it from Catholicism, as they, like Catholics, are mystics, and assert "symbolic," pertaining to prophecy issues. Both Naggie, and Tet., have the same views as Roman Catholics, re. prophecy. And Nag has the same view as Catholics, re. salvation, i.e., I know I'm saved, cuz my lifestyle tells me so..."I'm a "devout" "Christian!!

Satanic.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yep.

John Nelson Darby was not a Freemason, but Darby used Freemasonry to illustrate his "secret" teachings:

"It is not of man. Christ is divine "wisdom" for us: God has made foolish the wisdom of this world, but "we speak wisdom among them that are perfect." He has "abounded towards us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known unto us the mystery of his will." (See Eph. 1: 8-10.) The divine revelation of all God’s thoughts and intentions is in Christ; "the wisdom of God in a mystery," which word means what only the initiated understand: as in Freemasonry, I do not know anything about it because I am not initiated." - John Nelson Darby

heir

TOL Subscriber

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

It's very telling how you always leave out the following verse:

(Matt 13:35) So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: "I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world."

john w

Hall of Fame

Wonder why?

Wonder why you are imitating your hero, Craigie the clown-ette, with your "Why do cockroaches run when the light is turned on?" That is a worn-out retort, too, that you stole from Herod Craigie, Pilate-ette..

"It looks like the Deathblow was in fact a Deathblow.
The MADists are scrambling like cockroaches do when a light is shined on them."-Tet. on TOL

Let me guess: Your father the devil, the great imitator, taught both of you,being "spiritual" kinfolk, kin of satan.

Vs.

"That is a worn-out retort, too, that you stole from Knight."-Naggie, to me, here:

Post # 430

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4087896#post4087896

Actress. Take a bow, so called "elect" one.

john w

Hall of Fame
They are followers of John Nelson Darby.

The more Darby is exposed, the more nasty and hysterical they get.

They can't handle the truth about the man they follow.

2 Darby spams in a row...Can the punk, break his own record?

Please, sweetie?

Status
Not open for further replies.