Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Supposing we were a body of Freemasons, and a person were excluded from one lodge by the rules of the order, and instead of looking to the lodge to review the case, if it was thought to be unjust, each other lodge were to receive him or not on their own independent authority, it is clear the unity of the Freemason system is gone. Each lodge is an independent body acting for itself. It is in vain to allege a wrong done, and the lodge not being infallible; the competent authority of lodges, and the unity of the whole, is at an end. The system is dissolved. There may be provision for such difficulties. All right if it be needed. But the proposed remedy is the mere pretension of the superiority of the recusant lodge, and a dissolution of Freemasonry." - John Nelson Darby

I also do not believe you to be in the "Body of Christ!"

musterion

Thanks John, I never saw PPS's first post. Just read the first several pages. The main thing I got out of it was his lead off.

I'm a non-/anti-Trinitarian, but seek discussion and reconciliation according to biblical exegesis.
Translation: I'm here to draw disciples after myself. That's what reconciliation on your terms would entail, yes? You've boasted (yes, boasted) more than once of your tutelage of others and their enlightenment at your feet, and how many trinitarians are "lost with Christ" (what EVER that means). Meaning they weren't completely saved until you set them straight. Meaning we aren't either, lest we repent unto you.

So this is all, really, about you. Hence the needlessly obtuse language. That's pride. It also lets you keep everyone else off-guard. That's deceptive.

And when you're crossed, you get mean. Plumb mad-dog mean. Like you did here today.

That's you in a nutshell, yes?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, it is important to reveal these facts to members of TOL, for there are many here held under its false teachings. Good Watchmen must tell them and warn them of its history and evil fruit.

You are an "Enemy of Paul's Grace message!" And, have aligned
yourself with Satan on the issue of the Grace message, as preached
by the Apostle Paul!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks John, I never saw PPS's first post. Just read the first several pages. The main thing I got out of it was his lead off.

Translation: to draw disciples after myself. That's what reconciliation on your terms would entail, yes? You've boasted (yes, boasted) more than once of your tutelage of others and their enlightenment at your feet.

So this is all, really, about you.

And when you're crossed, you get mean.

That's it in a nutshell, yes?

However, he has a valid excuse; he's NOT in the Body of Christ!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I, on the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.

Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant. Dispies deny the very body and blood of Christ, having no idea what the ontological Gospel is; instead turning God into a racist bigot anti-Semite (since the modern claimant pseudo-heirs aren't even Semitic).

Dispensationalism is a huge chunck of the apostasy. Reprobates. Dispensationalism is another Gospel and receives the curse of Galatians 1 from Paul.

And whoever referred to Darby in glory... Nope. But all the Dispies get to join him as they deny the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ is the Promised Land.

Part to the left, Dispo goats.

You're NOT in the Body of Christ! While there's life there's hope
however!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your being able to post and attribute these facts is greatly appreciated.

After my husband and I were rescued from the Plymouth Brethren teachings, we learned from others about the connection between Crowley and the PB, but in anecdotal form only.

I do believe Spiritual Counterfeits might have published something on this, and I will try to research and validate that recollection.

One would have to experience the closed society of the PB to realize how cultish it was/is . . so we experienced no surprise when we first learned these were Crowley's roots.

Your opinions seem to have roots in Satanic ideology?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

John Nelson Darby used occult language in his teachings.

The phrases found in Kabbalistic and Theosophical literature are found in the teachings of John Nelson Darby.

The terms Darby used are esoteric, and not from the Bible. Darby deliberately mixed them into his teachings.

Darby's merging of Theosophical words and phrases with Biblical teachings is called "Syncretism"

You can look at that long list of Theosophical words and phrases Darby used in his teachings from a well known occultist, and claim it is just a coincidence, or you can see what John Nelson Darby was all about.

john w

Hall of Fame

The phrases found in Kabbalistic and Theosophical literature are found in the teachings of John Nelson Darby.

The terms Darby used are esoteric, and not from the Bible. Darby deliberately mixed them into his teachings.

Darby's merging of Theosophical words and phrases with Biblical teachings is called "Syncretism"

You can look at that long list of Theosophical words and phrases Darby used in his teachings from a well known occultist, and claim it is just a coincidence, or you can see what John Nelson Darby was all about.

Again, Corky Craigie, for the fourth time:

So, you are asserting that dispensationalism is of satan?

Are those who teach it, satan's minions? Are they lost?

Do be a dear, and "speak plainly," would you Craigie Corky?

Present your cause....bring forth your strong reasons...Yes, or no?

I've silenced the wimp again.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I never read anything about Darby! You're the only, "Non-
member" of the Body of Christ to bring him up thus far!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Again, Corky Craigie, for the fourth time:

So, you are asserting that dispensationalism is of satan?

Are those who teach it, satan's minions? Are they lost?

Do be a dear, and "speak plainly," would you Craigie Corky?

Present your cause....bring forth your strong reasons...Yes, or no?

I've silenced the wimp again.

Dispensational teaching sourced from theosophical roots, and grew into a formal worship of Satan.

What part of this answer do you not get?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, as I said, unless you repent of your 'evil' attack
on Paul's Gospel, I will consider ANYTHING you post,
as being aligned with Satan!

john w

Hall of Fame
Jo
hn Nelson Darby...John Nelson Darby....
The terms Darby.....Darby's John Nelson Darby was all about

Show us one person, before you, that argues, teaches, that 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV should not be in the bible, as you do.

I've asked this for 2 years, Craigie, and you've punted. What's the problem, sweetie? Afraid of me? Yes..

"John Nelson Darby was all about"-Clown-ette

And Moses struck the rock, Peter.....................

Satanic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dispensational teaching sourced from theosophical roots, and grew into a formal worship of Satan.

What part of this answer do you not get?

You're an evil/wicked woman. You are NOT a member
of the Body of Christ! You're an enemy of Paul's Gospel!

Status
Not open for further replies.