Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
No need . . . I am not a "Calvinist" (whatever you may think that is).

Yes, both you, and he,, being the wet noodles that you are, don't want to offend each other-Herod-ette, and Pilate-ette.

And, yes,witchiepoo, you are a satanic Calvinist. Face you, your evil-ness. Members of the boc, which excludes you,have

john w

Hall of Fame
They are deniers of the new covenant.

So, they parrot their standard Dispy propaganda.

It's code for "we deny the new covenant"

You deny the Lord Jesus Christ, flipping the bird at him, demon, parroting your father, the devil.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Darby taught that a secret parenthetical dispensation was inserted into God's dealings with Israel.

Vs.

“A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man “tetelestai,” AKA Craigie

You teach that, in contrast to Darby, you are taught by infallible men.

The habitual liar of TOL-that satan's Craigie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The following quote is from Samuel Prideaux Tregelles (1813-1875)

Tregelles was a former Plymouth Brethren

After his days in the Plymouth Brethren, Tregelles wrote a book called " The Hope Of Christ's Second Coming" in 1864.

In his book, Tregelles addressed the "secret rapture":

"I am not aware that there was any definite teaching that there would be a secret rapture of the Church at a secret coming, until this was given forth as an "utterance" in Mr. Irving’s Church, from what was there received as being the voice of the Spirit. But whether any one ever asserted such a thing or not, it was from that supposed revelation that the modern doctrine and the modern phraseology respecting it arose. It came not from Holy Scripture, but from that which falsely pretended to be the Spirit of God, while not owning the true doctrine of our Lord’s incarnation in the same flesh and blood as His brethren, but without taint of sin." - Footnote 1 for Chapter 9, pg 35.

heir

TOL Subscriber
"Rightly dividing" the word of God means to faithfully exegete all of it; comparing every scripture with all scripture.
It's rightly dividing the word of truth (of that which you don't know what it means 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV). Get it straight! The word of God is already rightly divided. All of the one apostle of the Gentiles writing to the one Body of Christ (the thirteenth apostle's thirteen epistles) in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon, are all fit neatly together!

I do not believe it is right or necessary to...
We know. You just mix it all in the Bible blunder blender instead.

john w

Hall of Fame

After his days in the Plymouth Brethren, Tregelles wrote a book called " The Hope Of Christ's Second Coming" in 1864.

"I am not aware that there was any definite teaching that there would be a secret rapture of the Church at a secret coming, until this was given forth as an "utterance" in Mr. Irving’s Church, from what was there received as being the voice of the Spirit. But whether any one ever asserted such a thing or not, it was from that supposed revelation that the modern doctrine and the modern phraseology respecting it arose. It came not from Holy Scripture, but from that which falsely pretended to be the Spirit of God, while not owning the true doctrine of our Lord’s incarnation in the same flesh and blood as His brethren, but without taint of sin." - Footnote 1 for Chapter 9, pg 35.

The following quote is from Craigie the Clown:

"So, they were saved, but not technically until 70AD."-"expert" stupid Craigie on salvation

Corky Craigie the Clown-a closet Catholic.

Sit down, you punk.

john w

Hall of Fame

Here are quotes from Corky the Clown on TOL:

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Corkie Craigie's Big Top AD 70/Preterist con job marches on...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get it straight!

You're a Darby follower.

You deny the New Covenant.

As long as you continue to follow John Nelson Darby, and deny the NC, you will never know how to rightly divide the word of truth.

You try to put new wine in old wineskins.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I do not believe it is right or necessary to chop, eliminate, or take away any portion of Holy Scripture from the entirety of Holy Scripture.
Those who rightly divide the word of truth (there's that pesky term you don't know the meaning of again) believe all scripture. You are the one's who spiritualize everything that is inconvenient away. ssssss

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So nice of heir to drop in and parrot her standard Dispensational propaganda.

heir and GM are Exhibit A and Exhibit B of mindless John Nelson Darby followers.

john w

Hall of Fame
So nice of heir to drop in and parrot her standard Dispensational propaganda.

heir and GM are Exhibit A and Exhibit B of mindless John Nelson Darby followers.

The record-more "Darby....." references, in only 9 pages, than ever!!

You stupid clown-most of TOL laughs at you, and probably your wife, who sees so little of you, as you are so obsessed with us meanie dispensationalists, you spend more "time with us" on TOL, and following your man, Hank Hanegraaf, from which you spam/copy'npaste/plagiarize, along with J. Stewart Russell, and Max King, than her, or your "family."

john w

Hall of Fame
You're a Darby follower.

You deny the New Covenant.

As long as you continue to follow John Nelson Darby, and deny the NC, you will never know how to rightly divide the word of truth.

You try to put new wine in old wineskins.

You're a Russell follower, denying the redemption of the body, the change, denying that signs are visible, denying that "God the Father"should be addressed as such, denying that the Lord Jesus Christ is a man, denying that the body of Christ is saved right now, denying that there is more than one piece of good news in the book, denying that there is a law against murder, denying that the Roman army was not the second coming, denying that we should see the second coming, but then, lying about that..................

Just a small sample of your satanic "doctrine," punk, and I've proven each one of them, by your own words, demon, so save the satanic, wimpy "response."

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree.

However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, I'll show more.

Next I'll show the connection between the Plymouth Brethern/John Nelson Darby/Dispensationalism and the occultist Helena Blavatsky

Helena Blavatsky was an occultist who published her infamous book "The Secret Doctrine"

I will show excerpts from Blavatsky's book, and Darby's writings:

Blavatsky's will be in red, Darby's will be in blue:

The Absolute: “An Omnipresent, Eternal, Boundless, and Immutable PRINCIPLE on which all speculation is impossible, since it transcends the power of human conception and could only be dwarfed by any human expression or similitude. It is beyond the range and reach of thought — in the words of Mandukya, ‘unthinkable and unspeakable.’”

"The essential being of Godhead cannot change, as is evident - the Absolute, as men speak - and whatever His humiliation, all the fulness of the Godhead (theotetos) dwelt in Him bodily.

"The occultist, however, works there; he becomes a conscious directing agent; he creates upon the physical plane that which he desires, and that which he desires is the pattern of [244] things and the design laid down upon the trestle board of the spiritual consciousness by the great divine Architect."

But we need a "Faithful Witness." We see God in nature that is true, but all this knowledge does not lead man to God. Man has spoilt all. The traces of God, of the Architect, are there; but it is a ruin. All is defiled from His mind; all is in degradation.

"And then he desired him to bring his army, which, from respect, had been encamped at a distance, and he called on the heavenly architect, Vishvakarma, to come and build him lodgings for Bharata and his followers, and to various Deities to aid him in showing due hospitality.

"It is life; that is, Christ, as having, as Son, life in and from the life of the living God, life divine, life in Himself (proved in resurrection), which is the foundation and security of the assembly built by the heavenly Architect, against which he who has the power of death, Satan, cannot prevail.

"Vital Force, the force – the energy of life, that makes the difference between a dead and a living body.

"All suffering was over for Him at His death; and in His resurrection all is new for us! all our sins are forgiven, and we are with Him in God's presence, and when He comes we shall be like Him in glory. But though He died it was not because His vital force was exhausted. He cried with a loud voice and gave up the ghost."

the study of the Divine Mind in Nature

In spiritual subjects, it is the object of much distinct converse in them to be able to present them primarily and vividly, so as to lead the way to fuller investigation of the divine mind.

the consciousness of the "Divine Being" of the Sun

Christians are brought into connection with the divine Being Himself, and in acts which ought to have the most powerful effect on the heart and conscience;

Rejecting the idea of a God existing outside nature, theosophy speaks of an all-pervading divine essence, an infinite ocean of consciousness

"No man hath seen God at any time: the only-begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." He knew, and saw, as One familiar and at ease with the Father and the Holy Ghost, with the glory of the Godhead. He was Himself in the unity of the divine essence."

"All human history and all human temperaments, all ways to serve and all ways to joy, are seen as manifestations of one or another of the seven "rays" which channel divine energy into the life of the world."

"There is a power which takes us, as it were, out of ourselves, where God is in divine energy, but there is a calculation of love which is divine too."

"It is evidently first apparent as a blind force seeking the light of self-perception and from this it arises that we are often puzzled by the appearance of an apparent unintelligent energy, known to us as the law of necessity usurping the control of the Universe."

When the carnal and unintelligent energy of Peter employs force to defend Him, who, if He would, had only needed to have gone away when a word from His lips had cast down to the ground all those who came to take Him

"The weak point and vicious aspect of the arrangement is that people, not understanding the real meaning of these rituals, have come to perform them quite mechanically, and the energy of faith has evaporated leaving behind the scum of blind-belief.

He acted towards him as towards a beloved and faithful servant, even at the moment in which He made him sensible of his failure in the energy of faith; for He did not make others aware of it, although He has communicated it to us for our instruction.

"According to tradition, the Kabbalah is the secret wisdom of God, first given to Adam and Moses and passed on orally from teacher to student down through the ages to the present."

"The church continues, if you take the secret wisdom of God; if you take the revealed statement of God, there is no intimation of remaining here. You will never find the church contemplated as remaining, so as to put off the coming of the Lord."

"We believe in a universal divine principle, the root of all, from which all proceeds, and within which all shall be absorbed at the end of the great cycle of being"

"In the case which has led to these remarks, it is striking to see how this principle elevates the slave in his condition: he obeys by an inward divine principle, as though it were Christ Himself whom he obeyed."

those who were instructed by the 'Sons of God,' of the island, and who were initiated in the divine doctrine of pure revelation; and others who inhabited the lost Atlantis

"It is beautiful to see the way in which divine doctrine enters into the details of life, and throws the fragrance of its perfection into every duty and every relationship

The "wave motion of living particles" becomes comprehensible on the theory of a Spiritual ONE LIFE, of a universal Vital principle independent of our matter, and manifesting as atomic energy only on our plane of consciousness.

"The aggressive action which is the vital principle of all dissenting energy, be it for good or for evil, its professed disconnection with the State, debars it from this place."

"Most people who have taken the Seven Ray Intensive report life-changing adjustments to their path and an increase of vital energy and spiritual connectedness."

"Moreover, here is the emphasis, the point of association as the communion of all vital energy, the standard and communication of fulness, and thus all fulness is there.

She saw the Christ as a great "Person", embodying the energy of love, and His return as the awakening of that energy in human consciousness."

"For here it seems to be, in the largest sense, the love of God. Of course, it means God's loving us; but it includes also the blessed fact that no matter what the state of evil may be, as long as the Lord leaves His Church here, there is room for this energy of love to others."

"He is known to be the great Lord of Love and Compassion, the Master of the Masters, the Instructor of the Angels and the "One for Whom all the nations wait." And, this Great Being is also known under such additional titles as the True Aquarian, the Pilgrim, the Healer and the Thinker.”

"But the patience of the Lord of love is never wearied by the obstinate perverseness of His people.

This has no relevance to what I believe.
I came from a family of Pantheists.
My grandmother gave me Blavatsky's books, among others, in the 60's and 70's.
I was deeply lost in eastern mysticism and the Lord Jesus delivered me and miraculously saved me in 1979. You have no idea the darkness that I was in. The Lord Jesus brought me into the light and I have experiential knowledge of both worlds to compare to.
I know what Theosophy is. For years I wore on my wrist a medallion, which I made, with the words, "There is no religion higher than truth."
I also know what Freemasonry is all about.
My belief system is Bible centered and has no harmony with any of these teachings. I know the difference.
If this Darby, which you continually preach, had connections with these systems and did not renounce them then I'm sorry for him.

I do not follow Darby or any of these teachings.
As I told you before, I came to a dispensational understanding of the Bible by simply reading it literally before I ever heard of the word 'dispensationalism'. I never read any of the folks which you seem to be obsessed with.

You do a great disservice to believers when you insist that they believe the Bible from a Satanic influence.

Hogwash!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Negatory. I'll slow it down for you, Mitch....just follow the bouncing ball...

Is that like "a true pregnancy," "a devout Christian, " a "true human being?"

Define "true." 89%? 96%? 99.9768765888866666666666666%?

Unpack it for us.

Exposed-he's a closet Catholic, JW, Calvinist, Mormon, JW............i.e., "preaching" a subtil form of works based "salvation." Let me guess what else you believe(in "the English")-making the Lord Jesus Christ "Lord of your life," i.e., "Lordship 'salvation'."

"I could define aletheia (truth), but you wouldn't understand it. "-Skippy

Translated:

Wow. You really are the biggest tool in the box; and on TOL, that takes some doing. Yours is the restless working to be by doing, and you don't even know it.

Utter reprobation, on display to sear all retinas. But not one word of that drivel would be spoken face to face, Nancy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This has no relevance to what I believe.
I came from a family of Pantheists.
My grandmother gave me Blavatsky's books, among others, in the 60's and 70's.
I was deeply lost in eastern mysticism and the Lord Jesus delivered me and miraculously saved me in 1979. You have no idea the darkness that I was in. The Lord Jesus brought me into the light and I have experiential knowledge of both worlds to compare to.
I know what Theosophy is. For years I wore on my wrist a medallion, which I made, with the words, "There is no religion higher than truth."
I also know what Freemasonry is all about.
My belief system is Bible centered and has no harmony with any of these teachings. I know the difference.
If this Darby, which you continually preach, had connections with these systems and did not renounce them then I'm sorry for him.

I do not follow Darby or any of these teachings.
As I told you before, I came to a dispensational understanding of the Bible by simply reading it literally before I ever heard of the word 'dispensationalism'. I never read any of the folks which you seem to be obsessed with.

You do a great disservice to believers when you insist that they believe the Bible from a Satanic influence.

Hogwash!

This post is GREAT!! That's all I can say! Thank you Steko!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, both you, and he,, being the wet noodles that you are, don't want to offend each other-Herod-ette, and Pilate-ette.

And, yes,witchiepoo, you are a satanic Calvinist. Face you, your evil-ness. Members of the boc, which excludes you,have

Good post Sonny!

Status
Not open for further replies.