Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

In the NC, we are all priests in the Royal Priesthood, with Christ Jesus the High Priest.

The Gentiles in Isaiah 61 are not priests. The priests live and eat off of them...similar to how the Levitical priests ate the tithe.

Why do you work? Is the Sermon on the Mount for you? Or was it meant for this priesthood? Did the Twelve keep their secular jobs?

SaulToPaul 2

Christ Jesus became High Priest under the Order of Melchizedek.

Really? Did not know that.

Was the Levitical a shadow of the priesthood to come? How come, therefore, according to you, there are no similarities as to how the priesthood functions?

Does that make sense to you?

Instead of Levites being priests, all 12 tribes are priests.

Instead of the non-Levites paying tithes to support the Levites, the Gentiles support all 12 tribes.

The intention was for them to be a KINGDOM OF PRIESTS, all along. Exodus 19:5-7 (KJV)

I'm sure this truth will set you off on a Darby rampage.

Go for it.

SaulToPaul 2

"For people who claim to be followers of Paul, they sure are afraid of what Paul said in Rom 12:1:"-Corky Craigie

Well, clown, if you'd kindly tell us which of Paul's teachings are "mostly for us," and why, as I've been askingyour for 2 years, we can shut down TOL, and you can go become obsessed with your family, instead of us wacko, "un-nice," meanie "dispies."

That's a very good point, saint john.

Tet needs to send us a breakdown of what to follow from Paul's writings, and what we can ignore.

They are mostly for us.

john w

Hall of Fame
Priests in the Royal Priesthood are NOT priests in the Levitical Priesthood.

The Levitical Priesthood is gone forever. There will never be Levite Priests again.

When the law changed, the priesthood changed.

Christ Jesus became High Priest under the Order of Melchizedek.

I've been trying to explain this to you for years.

The Gentiles became fellow heirs with the Jews to become one new man in Christ, in the New Covenant.

In the NC, we are all priests in the Royal Priesthood, with Christ Jesus the High Priest.

You don't like this, because you think you're the big toe of the High Priest.

Same thing with sheep and shepherd, you don't think you're a sheep, you think your the big toe of the shepherd.

Again, Isaiah 61 has nothing to do with the Levitical Priesthood.

You're refuting yourself with Isaiah 61

"The Gentiles became fellow heirs with the Jews to become one new man in Christ, in the New Covenant."-Craigie

No scripture says that-you winged it. Chapter, verse, that says "together with Israel," "together with the Jews,"as I've asked you for over 3 years.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists run around like Chicken Littles every time something happens in the Middle East.Dispensationalists have made a lot of money with their doomsday religion

And you like to run around, actor, complaining, crying, about those meanie "dispies," who hurt your feelings, with all of their name calling, "personal" attacks, insults, "character assassinations," calling you a liar, all the while, never calling us names/liars, insulting us.............such as you did, again, above, do you, you sniveling weasel?

Vs.

“According to John W, you insult the other person by calling them names, and tell them they are a liar. Or, according to Nick M and Elyon, you call them names, tell them they are not saved, and that they are going to hell. Or, according to Lighthouse, you just call them idiots and morons…. Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do….You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar…. just look at the name calling by Nick M, Butterfly, Lighthouse, and John W; this is what being a MADist is all about. When they are shown scripture they don’t like, they turn into little kids…. You are doing exactly as Johnny, and most of the other MADists do, and that is when you can’t do it with scripture, you attack the person.… If what I post is not true, than a well educated believer such as yourself should easily be able to show me where I am wrong instead of running away, or attacking me…. I have questioned some of Andy's posts, as has Godrulz. We can do it without calling him names, and without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again… Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong. MADists don't want to hear this, since they live to correct people, and call them names.. and when that doesn’t work, you resort to name calling…. Don't make me laughYou and Johnny and Nick M are the biggest name callers on TOL…. My point is that since all of us are fallible humans with sin natures, and none of us ever fully understand the complete knowledge of God, it doesn’t make sense to attack the other person by calling them names, since there is a good chance the person doing the name calling could be wrong.But you MADists don’t want to hear that. You guys think you are just like Jesus and Paul, that you are filled with the Holy Spirit at all times, and that it is your duty to call non-MADists names.”-Tet

"We can do it without calling him names, and without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again"-Craigie the Clown

Vs.

Tettie Craigie spamming, as he is getting methodically picked apart, and snapping, on this thread, some flavor of "Darby...Bullinger" over 666 times on this thread alone.

Again, witness this lying punk, deceiver, actor, fraud, providing a clinic on what happens to a "man," when he isolates himself from intelligent members of the body of Christ, which excludes him,he resembles the drunk in the ditch throwing up after a long night, who then defends himself saying, “Yes, but at least I am not rolling in my vomit.”

Take a bow, you cry baby actress.

john w

Hall of Fame
You beat all, you know that ,fella?

Why are you so afraid to admit that you follow the “inventions” of Dr. Harrison Everett Hamilton Flavius Malcolm Jeeves Alastair Constantine Jamison Maximus Jonathan Julian Kingsley Prescott Breen, Phd, MD, DSN, EdD, DO, MAR, MTh, MEd, PhD,PharmD, DDS? You don’t want to hear that. You’re in denial.

Am I getting through to you, fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
The Holy Bible provides the context of this Priesthood, which Tet ignores. The only thing below he can claim is salvation and righteousness. He cannot claim anything else, without being a liar:

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Isaiah 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Isaiah 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Isaiah 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

Isaiah 61:9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 61:11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Tet: Fulfilled AD 66, or AD 70, or AD 666.....Fulfilled in Christ Jesus, as all the promises are "I'm hip" in Christ Jesus-Don't you believe Paul? Hyperbole.....Dispies want to claim that they wear jewels, asserting that everything in scripture is literal, and want to claim that scripture can have both a literal context, and a spiritual application, using analogies, figures of speech, types, "learning lessons"...They don't want to hear that...Darby...Bullinger...Not one of them have answered my spams....They are in denial...

Cricket...

heir

TOL Subscriber
No sinner can believe, apart from Jesus Christ's Mediatorship.

If you think so, tell all of us, how so . . .
According to the pure and preserved words of the Lord, did the one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus give Himself a ransom for all?

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

According to the pure and preserved words of the Lord, is the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all?

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

john w

Hall of Fame
What would cause a person to make up covenants and claim God did it?

Let me guess: They went to the combination "GraceandPeace/NewDay/LoveBug Covenant and/or How to be saved by the milk and/or matured by the meat eisegesis Seminary?"

Get the "Gospel of the New Covenant," and put your best Breenites in it,STP-youll thank me tomorrow.

John "Bud Fox" W

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is odd how often heir quotes Paul and how seldom she quotes Jesus.
I don't know Christ after the flesh (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV). Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) given the dispensation of the grace of God to usward (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). I often quote what is written directly TO me in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't know Christ after the flesh (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV).

Then how is your flesh going to be changed and resurrected to His glory?

Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) given the dispensation of the grace of God to usward (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV).

You idolize Paul and rarely quote Jesus.

I often quote what is written directly TO me in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV).

Mysticism. Boasting. Wrong.

No scripture is to be privately interpreted; all scripture is given to the Elect Church to glorify God alone.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Let me guess: They went to the combination "GraceandPeace/NewDay/LoveBug Covenant and/or How to be saved by the milk and/or matured by the meat eisegesis Seminary?"

Get the "Gospel of the New Covenant," and put your best Breenites in it,STP-youll thank me tomorrow.

John "Bud Fox" W

". . If thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul." Ezekiel 33:9

Your blood will not be on my hands, Johnny, if you do not come out from the unclean thing.

Nang

john w

Hall of Fame

". . If thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul." Ezekiel 33:9

Your blood will not be on my hands, Johnny, if you do not come out from the unclean thing.

Nang

Translated: My Willie Boy husband, and my "church" SOF taught me all these made up "Covenant of Grace...Covenant of Redemption.................." terms, and I, Naggie witchiepoo, dig my hen pecked, subserviant to me, little Willy Boy, and my SOF, and my Jim Beam cocktails in the morning, so they must be right.

Your blood, and others, is already on your choppers, you vile, wicked wolf-ette, as you attempt to devour the sheep/babes, to satisfy your ravenous appetite, and please that Willy Boy "husband" of yours, who also thinks you a nag.

"There are 3 Covenants of God:

The Covenant of Redemption establiished in the Godhead, before the foundation of the world, to save a people in God the Son.

The Old Covenant of Works/Law between God and Adam that brings condemnation and death.

The New Covenant of Righteousness performed by Jesus Christ."-Naggie witchiepoo

Made up-this clown-ette just makes things up on the fly, like her "teacher," GraceandPeace did.

Next up from Naggie: "The covenant of Saint Judas," who she, on record, asserts preached the "good news," the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

SaulToPaul 2

You idolize Paul and rarely quote Jesus.

1 Cor 14
37If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 38But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

(or woman)

Status
Not open for further replies.