Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
[/YELLOW]

That is nothing but pure sophistry

Stop talking like me, thief Naggie! Wait...Your father the devil, taught you:

- about theft, stealing the covenant promises, made only to the believing remnant of the nation Israel, despite you "morphing"/"evolving" the BOC into some type of "spiritual Israel,"...-Replacement "theology-you are an evolutionist...

-imitation, as your father, the devil, is a master at imitation.

He is cheering you on right now, as you flash those big,bad wolf-ette teeth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nobody can be as dumb as Nang! It's humanly impossible to achieve
such a status!

GM, can you tell us how a member of the BOC in the dispensation of grace is supposed to offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to God?

(Rom 12:1 KJV) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

How does a member of the BOC who is a follower of Paul do as Paul says in Rom 12:1?

musterion

Tetzo should publish a kids' book, WHERE'S DARBY? Kids have to point him out in gigantic crowd scenes. You can always spot Darby by his magnificent head of hair and demonic ram horns, but mostly the ram horns.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dar be snickers in da' audience.

How about you steko?

You're the nicest Dispy on TOL.

Do you want to tell us how members of the BOC are to offer their bodies as living sacrifices that are Holy and acceptable unto God?

musterion

What translation is "covenant of grace" found in? Must be in that ESV/RSV warmover the Reformed are so infatuated with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The obligation to achieve salvation by keeping the Law, is definitely removed from the backs of Christ's children, but we still are commanded to love God and our brethren.

The grace of God enables those commands, and does not nullify them.

God's grace does not ever lead to lawlessness.

God's grace is never dispensed as a license to sin.

What does Your mentor, John Nelson Calvin have to say about that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM, can you tell us how a member of the BOC in the dispensation of grace is supposed to offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to God?

(Rom 12:1 KJV) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

How does a member of the BOC who is a follower of Paul do as Paul says in Rom 12:1?

Are you a follower of John Nelson Calvin?

john w

Hall of Fame
We can only judge another's spiritual condition, day by day, for none of us possess divine foreknowledge

Translated: I, Naggie, had a few "White Russian's," before I post the above nonsensical babble, and regretted posting it, right after I pressed "submit."

Today you sound like a lost soul to me, but I do not know what God might do for you tomorrow

So, I'm lost right now?

musterion

Apparently you read Paul more than you read Jesus.

Read my life's motto:
<--------------------

Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God?

How about every word inspired by the Holy Spirit of God?

Of which Paul's doctrine consists?

You know...the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ? For and by whom Paul claimed to speak?

Just how STUPID do you have to be to actually pit Paul's words against Christ's? Paul's words ARE Christ's, as are Peter's, James', John's and Jude's.

Idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame
No one here is saying to observe the law of Moses.

I find it glaring that neither you, nor any other Dispensationaist has said a peep about Romans 12:1

Are you afraid of the verse also?

If not, please give an example of how members of the BOC are to offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to God?

Did God the Father teach the law? Who did? Why do you "argue" that there is no such "thing" as "God the Father?"

More silencio fronm the punk, on my questions, as he knows I've "got" him.

Right, Clownie Craigie? Right.

john w

Hall of Fame
The obligation to achieve salvation by keeping the Law, is definitely removed from the backs of Christ's children, but we still are commanded to love God and our brethren.

The grace of God enables those commands, and does not nullify them.

God's grace does not ever lead to lawlessness.

God's grace is never dispensed as a license to sin.

Did the Lord Jesus Christ teach the law, in Matthew-John?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God?

How about every word inspired by the Holy Spirit of God?

Of which Paul's doctrine consists?

You know...the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ? For and by whom Paul claimed to speak?

Just how STUPID do you have to be to actually pit Paul's words against Christ's? Paul's words ARE Christ's, as are Peter's, James', John's and Jude's.

Idiot.

Nang is; "Intellectually challenged!"

john w

Hall of Fame
How about you steko?

You're the nicest Dispy on TOL.

Do you want to tell us how members of the BOC are to offer their bodies as living sacrifices that are Holy and acceptable unto God?

That's Tet. Craigie's "barometer." He digs "nice" people, explaining his lack of spine/vertebrae/backbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.