Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Wow, Naggie-don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really think!

Are we antichrist, like Craigie the Clown says, and yet we are still saved?

Lay it out for us...free yourself...cut loose...let go...

Only the spirit of an anti-christ would deliberately discourage souls from reading all the words of God.

You are taunting either Tet or I to declare you lost/reprobate so you can then jump down our throats for being legalistic, judgmental, Pharisees.

But speaking for myself, I have no right to judge anyone reprobate as long as they are still alive and breathing, for God might change your closed mind with the enlightenment and wisdom of His mind, tomorrow.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You said it's to us, but the doctrine held therein is contrary to us!

Hebrews 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

That's not to us! We are made partakers from the getgo by the gospel! This is to us!

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Nang a wannabe Hebrew claims this as to us:

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

When in the Body of Christ, we could get to the point where we believe not yet Christ abideth faithful!

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Things that are different are not the same! All of the Bible is for us, but it's not all written to us!

That is nothing but pure sophistry. You are just attempting to soften your anti-christian position, but it is lame.

Jesus said man must LIVE by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Every word of God, therefore, is written to us, and provides LIFE.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Your messages to others on TOL is false, and ungodly, for they are not according to the words of Jesus Christ. Matthew 4:4

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Your messages to others on TOL is false, and ungodly, for they are not according to the words of Jesus Christ. Matthew 4:4

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus said man must LIVE by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Every word of God, therefore, is written to us, and provides LIFE.
You can't and you don't. Why don't you admit you can't and you don't?

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are taunting either Tet or I to declare you lost/reprobate so you can then jump down our throats for being legalistic, judgmental, Pharisees.

Again, more irony.

GM, John W, and the other Dispies have been going on and on about how you and I aren't saved, but at the same time begging us over and over again to say whether we think they are saved.

Why is it that GM & John W so desperately want to know if allegedly unsaved people think they are saved

They make no sense.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

I can't believe you actually think the above verse supports your position.

You are so brainwashed by Darby and Bullinger.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

There you go again, purposely leaving out what Jesus said:

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

john w

Hall of Fame
Still not a peep from a Dispensationalist as to how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable unto God as the Apostle Paul tells us to.

I thought all you guys followed Paul?

(Rom 12:1 KJV) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

For all you non-KJVO's out there:

be·seech verb \bi-ˈsēch, bē-\
: to beg (someone) for something : to ask (someone) in a serious and emotional way to do something

Paul is begging those in the BOC, in a serious and emotional way to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable unto God.

Yet, not one Dispensationalist (who claim to follow Paul, and claim to follow Paul's gospel) can explain what Paul tells us to do.

More proof that Dispensationalists don't follow Paul or Paul's gospel, they follow John Nelson Darby.

Still not a peep from Tet. on how the Saviour could return "un physically," be seen by everyone, and actually be the Roman army.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Hebrews teaches the cross and Hebrews teaches the new Covenant of Righteousness, and Hebrews teaches us Jesus Christ as the High Priest of His people.

How does the book of Hebrews differ then from any or all of the teachings of Paul?

Have you ever read Hebrews?

The author purports that therein, God the Son has spoken directly to "us" See the introduction: Hebrews 1:1-4

"Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a tribulation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, God also bearing witness with both signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?" Hebrews 2:1-4

This wonderful book of Hebrews is written by the Lord for all believers, and it is not meant just forJews alone, but rather the epistle is all about Him!

I encourage all reading this thread to read the Book of Hebrews; and be especially blessed as the Lord Himself speaks to you.

john w

Hall of Fame
"More proof that Dispensationalists don't follow Paul or Paul's gospel, they follow John Nelson Darby"-Craigie

Are we lost, if we "don't follow Paul or Paul's gospel?"

Not a peep.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
But speaking for myself, I have no right to judge anyone reprobate as long as they are still alive and breathing, for God might change your closed mind with the enlightenment and wisdom of His mind, tomorrow

I did not ask that.

Are we antichrist, like Craigie the Clown says, and yet are we are still saved, if we deny the New Covenant? Speak plainly.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You can't and you don't. Why don't you admit you can't and you don't?

Why would you say I don't? Living by every word of God, is learning of Him by reading His revelation of Himself. It is not keeping the Law, but is meant as His means for me to grow in grace, and conform to His image.

Read my life's motto:

< - - - - - - - - - -

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why would you say I don't? Living by every word of God, is learning of Him by reading His revelation of Himself. It is not keeping the Law, but is meant as His means for me to grow in grace, and conform to His image.
Christ did not suggest the following, but commanded it. If it was written to you as you claim all of the Bible is TO you then you better get to it!

Matthew 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

Matthew 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

That's every single bit of it! You better get busy, lady!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Only the spirit of an anti-christ would deliberately discourage souls from reading all the words of God.
No one here has discouraged anyone from "reading all of the words of God". Applying it all to us as if it were all written directly to us? You'd be (and are) a walking contradiction as it does not all say the same thing!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Christ did not suggest the following, but commanded it. If it was written to you as you claim all of the Bible is TO you then you better get to it!

Matthew 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

Matthew 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

That's every single bit of it! You better get busy, lady!

You are assuming it is sinful to love the Law of God and to live obediently to the Will of God.

Wrong. That is the error of Antinomianism.

The Law is not bad when we are released from the obligations under the old covenant and transferred to the new covenant, when the spirit of the Law is written on our hearts.

The Law of God is Holy and Good, and Christ has performed the letter of all the Law in our stead, sinlessly. His righteousness is now ours under the new and better covenant, and we can freely love and live the all the words, will, and law of God by His grace, and the indwelling of Christ's Holy Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.