Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Rotten fruit has nothing to do with salvation.

However, it may have a lot to do with dead faith.

Why don't you tell us how you present your body as a living sacrifice that is Holy to God.

"This is just another example of how the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (Dispensationalism) is a dangerous doctrine.... Dispies don't want to hear this. They are taught to do nothing after salvation....They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.. Why do you deny the New Covenant.(to GM)How can you say you follow Paul, and then deny the NC is in place right now?”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"nothing to do with salvation"-Craigie

Does this? I argue, believe, assert, that:

-The New Covenant was ratified/instituted with the believing remnant of the nation Israel.

-The New Covenant was not inaugurated/fulfilled, as I "deny the NC is in place right now," and the provisions will not be, until the "man of war," the Lord Jesus Christ, returns for "the second time," and that "entire" remnant finally recognizes Him, as the Messiah, the Christ, and will "mourn"(survey Zechariah KJV), just as Joseph, a "type" of the Lord Jesus Christ, "the second time," appeared to his 12 brothers, "the twelve," and they finally recognized him, and he mourned= the second coming

-The New Covenant has NADA to do with the body of Christ, as we are justified by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and His resurrection, apart from any covenants.

"You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive"-Craigie

Go ahead and refer to me as a "New Covenant denier," then.

Am I lost, since I obviously, according to you, deny the New Covenant, according to your understanding, do not "adhere to Paul's gospel?"

It's a simple question, Craigie. No need to do your "present a moving target" act/change the subject/"Darby" us. Use plain language. "It's not that complicated"(Sheriff of TOL, STP).

Am I, or am I not?

Show some spine/vertebrae, for a change, punk.

I nominate this post as "TOTYCTEAJWP"-"That's One Thing You Can't Talk Enough About-JW's Posts"

SaulToPaul 2

Repent of your KJBiblebelieverism, feed priest tet a cup of soup, give him the shirt off your back and enter the kindgom of heaven.

Indeed, priests did not work, and they were fed.

Maybe that's why Tet doesn't work?

Paul: "You don't work, you don't eat..."

john w

Hall of Fame
Not as long as you continue to deny the new covenant, thou wicked one.

You're a mite curious, and moody-that's bad fruit/flowers. Why don't you visit Clarabelle Morrison, and her sister Jennifer, to get some of them fancy flowers, and water, in their flower makin' machine? Or head on to Jubel's, and have a taste of his water? That would be a good, "happy hour" for you. No one knows the hour. That was my hyperbole compelsion complex.

You're in denial.

SaulToPaul 2

You're a mite curious, and moody-that's bad fruit/flowers. Why don't you visit Clarabelle Morrison, and her sister Jennifer, to get some of them fancy flowers, and water, in their flower makin' machine? Or head on to Jubel's, and have a taste of his water? That would be a good, "happy hour" for you. No one knows the hour. That was my hyperbole compelsion complex.

You're in denial.

The sooner you admit to following John Nelson Darby over Harrison Everett Breen , the better off you will be.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dr. Breen wrote about it, but I have searched in vain to find it in the Holy Bible.

I reckon that this was found, next to the "side car"(later moved to Raleigh, then Mt. Pilot, then Bugtussel, sorta like the ark...or McDonalds' arch, where we meet for church..), and "The Dead Sea Scrolls:"

130520-covenant-grace.jpg

Curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.