Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Tet. disagrees, toots:

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Vs.

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

All of TOL is applauding me right now, except, you, Naggie the Clown-ette, and your "Big Top" buddy, Craigie the Clown.

Cha-ching...

Call him on it, toots..go ahead.

I thought so.

Actually, I just said what Tet said:

"If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"

Anyone who denies the redemption and atonement worked by Christ on the cross, is outside of Christ.

Is that where you want to be?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We'll see if TeT can answer what the new covenant means to the BOC when
he comes back? Nang must have contracted a sudden case of "Carpel-tunnel
syndrome?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Actually, I just said what Tet said:

"If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"

Anyone who denies the redemption and atonement worked by Christ on the cross, is outside of Christ.

Is that where you want to be?

No, Tet. asserts that we are saved, even if we "deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross."

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Are you at "Happy Hour" early?

_

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

john w

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse is another Dispensationalist, who denies that Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby
He slithers in, like a snake, hoping those that picked him apart, aren't online.

Show us the "evidence," chapter, and verse, that "argues," as you do, that members of the body of Christ are not not to be taught by other members of the body of Christ, whether that member teacher be dead(i. e., via his/her writings),or alive.

Craigie: 3= yesrs of silence.

Craigie, once again, asserts that God can "invent."

Loser, thinking his cute little "invent" word does anything for his "argument."

TOL laughs at you, clown.

I've shut him down, to mere spams.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We'll see if TeT can answer what the new covenant means to the BOC when
he comes back?

STP already asked that question, and I already answered it.

In case you didn't see it:

One example, is that in the New Covenant, God remembers our sins no more.

This was accomplished by the finished work of Christ Jesus on the cross, and it was one of the details of the NC that was promised in Jeremiah.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse is another Dispensationalist, who denies that Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby.

I deny that the New Covenant is in place/inaugurated right now, Craigie, in this dispensation of the grace of God. As I've asked you, over, and over:

Am I saved?

Are you saved?

Afraid to answer one of the greats, on TOL, Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
STP already asked that question, and I already answered it.

In case you didn't see it:

One example, is that in the New Covenant, God remembers our sins no more.

This was accomplished by the finished work of Christ Jesus on the cross, and it was one of the details of the NC that was promised in Jeremiah.

"I already answered it."-Tet.

Answer this:

I deny that the New Covenant is in place/inaugurated right now, Craigie, in this dispensation of the grace of God. As I've asked you, over, and over:

Am I saved?

musterion

“It shall Greatly Help Ye to Understand Scripture,
If Thou Mark
Not only What is Spoken or Written,
But of Whom,
And to Whom,
With what Words,
At what Time,
Where,
to what Intent,
With what Circumstances,
Considering what Goeth Before
And what Followeth.”

Outside of what Paul wrote, the above is the most concise description of the essence of dispensational bible reading, as I have always understood it, that I have ever read.

I'll bet Tetzo has no idea, without googling, who said it and (more importantly) when he said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.