Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Is that like "a true pregnancy," "a devout Christian, " a "true human being?"

Define "true." 89%? 96%? 99.9768765888866666666666666%?

Unpack it for us.

Exposed-he's a closet Catholic, JW, Calvinist, Mormon, JW............i.e., "preaching" a subtil form of works based "salvation." Let me guess what else you believe(in "the English")-making the Lord Jesus Christ "Lord of your life," i.e., "Lordship 'salvation'."

How did I do, Skippy? Lay it on us...

Fail. It was a contrast to the "false" faith of elpis (hope/trust) that you and virtually everyone else substitute for faith (pistis).

I could define aletheia (truth), but you wouldn't understand it. All you have is Satan's devices (noema - concepts of the mind).

"Lordship salvation" is no salvation at all.

Epic fail. Epic.

musterion

I can't have a seat. Your vileness has so filled the room, there IS no room. Come on over. We'll talk it all out. But I bet your tone would change without a keyboard and cyber-distance. It always does.

You are one of two people I've seen issue an invitation/threat to straighten John out. If I told you who the other guy is, and how similar his doctrine (if not his vocabulary) is to yours, you'd worry. You wouldn't happen to own a cowboy hat, would you?

But what do I know. I'm a misguided pseudo-dispensationalist in denial.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It means to be His. You is, or you ain't. I am. Are you? That's a yes or no question, not requiring Greek.

That's it? To be His? "In Christ" is just belonging to Him in some nebulous manner? What does that even mean? Everyone is His creation. What is "in Christ"?

Yes. I'm literally "IN Christ".

Do you know what putting a new patch on an old garment means? Do you know what putting new wine in old wineskins means?

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't you have rapture practice to attend or something? Do a few leaping jumping jacks while chanting. That should help.

Stumped me there.

Just because "unfortunate" has etymological ties to the word fortune, it isn't inherently literal.

Nope. You talk like the Christ rejecting world, and the "god" of fortunes, your father the devil, demon-ette. They talk like you, and you talk like them, Skippy. Face you...seared, defiled, conscience, and all...

And I'd bet you celebrate major holidays, hypocrite. ("Bet" is also another non-literal expression which doesn't actually require a wager when employed as a figure of speech.)

I "celebrate" "Columbus Day," "Martin Luther King Day," "President's Day,".........

It's a great excuse, to tap a few cold ones, munch on Fritos, throw rocks at liberals, and watch reruns of "The Love Boat."

You don't, Skippy? Why not? Let me guess....you exhibit "true" faith, Professor Demas, and are a "devout" Christian.

Did I get that right?

Yes, and teens talk like you-"bet."

Impressive.

I can't have a seat. Your vileness has so filled the room, there IS no room. Come on over. We'll talk it all out. But I bet your tone would chanI ge without a keyboard and cyber-distance. It always does

Stunning put down...never heard it before...How long did it take for you to "Google" that stumper, Skippy? And I'm not afraid of girls, as most of TOL knows. So, I'm not afraid of you. I've fought bigger bully girls than you before, Skippy.

musterion

I have said what I have said. If you are in Christ, and I do not dispute it short of knowing what gospel you believe (you've never said, that I recall), and if I am in Christ (and you just saw the Gospel I believe), where exactly is the problem you have? With our eschatology? So what? It harms NO ONE. With are rightly dividing the Word? That's what we're commanded to do and it makes sense that way. That's our view...yours differs. Ours doesn't harm you or anyone else. So what, exactly, is your problem with us?

john w

Hall of Fame
Fail. It was a contrast to the "false" faith of elpis (hope/trust) that you and virtually everyone else substitute for faith (pistis).

I could define aletheia (truth), but you wouldn't understand it. All you have is Satan's devices (noema - concepts of the mind).

"Lordship salvation" is no salvation at all.

Epic fail. Epic.

Negatory. I'll slow it down for you, Mitch....just follow the bouncing ball...

Is that like "a true pregnancy," "a devout Christian, " a "true human being?"

Define "true." 89%? 96%? 99.9768765888866666666666666%?

Unpack it for us.

Exposed-he's a closet Catholic, JW, Calvinist, Mormon, JW............i.e., "preaching" a subtil form of works based "salvation." Let me guess what else you believe(in "the English")-making the Lord Jesus Christ "Lord of your life," i.e., "Lordship 'salvation'."

"I could define aletheia (truth), but you wouldn't understand it. "-Skippy

Translated:

football_punt.png

musterion

While we're on it, I meant to ask this before you disappeared there for awhile.

We MADs are up front about who we are, what we believe and why we believe it. Agree or disagree, we don't obfuscate. Not very many on TOL do.

You, however, are different. Unless I missed it, you have never self-identified what church or denomination you adhere to. May I know what it is?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You are one of two people I've seen issue an invitation/threat to straighten John out.

It's not a threat. I know how his type wilt in person. It was a true invitation. His name-calling and ad hominem would cease in person, and actual conversation might occur. He's just another keyboard cowboy.

If I told you who the other guy is, and how similar his doctrine (if not his vocabulary) is to yours, you'd worry. You wouldn't happen to own a cowboy hat, would you?

I know 1Mind1Spirit, and I saw the exchange. Maybe John shouldn't be so juvenile and provocational online when he'd pooh his drawers in person before spewing all that junk.

But what do I know. I'm a misguided pseudo-dispensationalist in denial.

Well... basically. But I'd had incredibly high hopes. Maybe you'll hear the rhema (word).

I'd be interested in how you became a Dispie. Most just adopt the concept from general and vague teaching as inherited nebulous dogma. Did you examine all views of Eschatology and choose it on purpose while dismissing all others from a neutral position without bias?

I've met very few Dispies who weren't just brainwashed in a very general manner.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's not a threat. I know how his type wilt in person. It was a true invitation. His name-calling and ad hominem would cease in person, and actual conversation might occur. He's just another keyboard cowboy.
Not a threat, Skippy? I'd "wilt in person," tough girl? It would "cease in person?" You'd like to prove them tough girl words? Let's see, Skippy.

musterion

Um...and how do you think you came across today in this thread, busting in with guns blazing? Angelic?

Well... basically. But I'd had incredibly high hopes. Maybe you'll hear the rhema (word).
I'm immune to flattery. Unless it's from my wife.

I'd be interested in how you became a Dispie. Most just adopt the concept from general and vague teaching as inherited nebulous dogma. Did you examine all views of Eschatology and choose it on purpose while dismissing all others from a neutral position without bias?

I've met very few Dispies who weren't just brainwashed in a very general manner.
You tell us truthfully what your denominational or church affiliation is and I'll tell you whatever you want to know.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I, on the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.

Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant.

I agree.

However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, I'll show more.

Next I'll show the connection between the Plymouth Brethern/John Nelson Darby/Dispensationalism and the occultist Helena Blavatsky

Helena Blavatsky was an occultist who published her infamous book "The Secret Doctrine"

I will show excerpts from Blavatsky's book, and Darby's writings:

Blavatsky's will be in red, Darby's will be in blue:

The Absolute: “An Omnipresent, Eternal, Boundless, and Immutable PRINCIPLE on which all speculation is impossible, since it transcends the power of human conception and could only be dwarfed by any human expression or similitude. It is beyond the range and reach of thought — in the words of Mandukya, ‘unthinkable and unspeakable.’”

"The essential being of Godhead cannot change, as is evident - the Absolute, as men speak - and whatever His humiliation, all the fulness of the Godhead (theotetos) dwelt in Him bodily.

"The occultist, however, works there; he becomes a conscious directing agent; he creates upon the physical plane that which he desires, and that which he desires is the pattern of [244] things and the design laid down upon the trestle board of the spiritual consciousness by the great divine Architect."

But we need a "Faithful Witness." We see God in nature that is true, but all this knowledge does not lead man to God. Man has spoilt all. The traces of God, of the Architect, are there; but it is a ruin. All is defiled from His mind; all is in degradation.

"And then he desired him to bring his army, which, from respect, had been encamped at a distance, and he called on the heavenly architect, Vishvakarma, to come and build him lodgings for Bharata and his followers, and to various Deities to aid him in showing due hospitality.

"It is life; that is, Christ, as having, as Son, life in and from the life of the living God, life divine, life in Himself (proved in resurrection), which is the foundation and security of the assembly built by the heavenly Architect, against which he who has the power of death, Satan, cannot prevail.

"Vital Force, the force – the energy of life, that makes the difference between a dead and a living body.

"All suffering was over for Him at His death; and in His resurrection all is new for us! all our sins are forgiven, and we are with Him in God's presence, and when He comes we shall be like Him in glory. But though He died it was not because His vital force was exhausted. He cried with a loud voice and gave up the ghost."

the study of the Divine Mind in Nature

In spiritual subjects, it is the object of much distinct converse in them to be able to present them primarily and vividly, so as to lead the way to fuller investigation of the divine mind.

the consciousness of the "Divine Being" of the Sun

Christians are brought into connection with the divine Being Himself, and in acts which ought to have the most powerful effect on the heart and conscience;

Rejecting the idea of a God existing outside nature, theosophy speaks of an all-pervading divine essence, an infinite ocean of consciousness

"No man hath seen God at any time: the only-begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." He knew, and saw, as One familiar and at ease with the Father and the Holy Ghost, with the glory of the Godhead. He was Himself in the unity of the divine essence."

"All human history and all human temperaments, all ways to serve and all ways to joy, are seen as manifestations of one or another of the seven "rays" which channel divine energy into the life of the world."

"There is a power which takes us, as it were, out of ourselves, where God is in divine energy, but there is a calculation of love which is divine too."

"It is evidently first apparent as a blind force seeking the light of self-perception and from this it arises that we are often puzzled by the appearance of an apparent unintelligent energy, known to us as the law of necessity usurping the control of the Universe."

When the carnal and unintelligent energy of Peter employs force to defend Him, who, if He would, had only needed to have gone away when a word from His lips had cast down to the ground all those who came to take Him

"The weak point and vicious aspect of the arrangement is that people, not understanding the real meaning of these rituals, have come to perform them quite mechanically, and the energy of faith has evaporated leaving behind the scum of blind-belief.

He acted towards him as towards a beloved and faithful servant, even at the moment in which He made him sensible of his failure in the energy of faith; for He did not make others aware of it, although He has communicated it to us for our instruction.

"According to tradition, the Kabbalah is the secret wisdom of God, first given to Adam and Moses and passed on orally from teacher to student down through the ages to the present."

"The church continues, if you take the secret wisdom of God; if you take the revealed statement of God, there is no intimation of remaining here. You will never find the church contemplated as remaining, so as to put off the coming of the Lord."

"We believe in a universal divine principle, the root of all, from which all proceeds, and within which all shall be absorbed at the end of the great cycle of being"

"In the case which has led to these remarks, it is striking to see how this principle elevates the slave in his condition: he obeys by an inward divine principle, as though it were Christ Himself whom he obeyed."

those who were instructed by the 'Sons of God,' of the island, and who were initiated in the divine doctrine of pure revelation; and others who inhabited the lost Atlantis

"It is beautiful to see the way in which divine doctrine enters into the details of life, and throws the fragrance of its perfection into every duty and every relationship

The "wave motion of living particles" becomes comprehensible on the theory of a Spiritual ONE LIFE, of a universal Vital principle independent of our matter, and manifesting as atomic energy only on our plane of consciousness.

"The aggressive action which is the vital principle of all dissenting energy, be it for good or for evil, its professed disconnection with the State, debars it from this place."

"Most people who have taken the Seven Ray Intensive report life-changing adjustments to their path and an increase of vital energy and spiritual connectedness."

"Moreover, here is the emphasis, the point of association as the communion of all vital energy, the standard and communication of fulness, and thus all fulness is there.

She saw the Christ as a great "Person", embodying the energy of love, and His return as the awakening of that energy in human consciousness."

"For here it seems to be, in the largest sense, the love of God. Of course, it means God's loving us; but it includes also the blessed fact that no matter what the state of evil may be, as long as the Lord leaves His Church here, there is room for this energy of love to others."

"He is known to be the great Lord of Love and Compassion, the Master of the Masters, the Instructor of the Angels and the "One for Whom all the nations wait." And, this Great Being is also known under such additional titles as the True Aquarian, the Pilgrim, the Healer and the Thinker.”

"But the patience of the Lord of love is never wearied by the obstinate perverseness of His people.

john w

Hall of Fame
I agree.

However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, I'll show more.

Next I'll show the connection between the Plymouth Brethern/John Nelson Darby/Dispensationalism and the occultist Helena Blavatsky

Helena Blavatsky was an occultist who published her infamous book "The Secret Doctrine"

Again, Corky Craigie, for the third time:

So, you are asserting that dispensationalism is of satan?

Are those who teach it, satan's minions? Are they lost?

Do be a dear, and "speak plainly," would you Craigie Corky?

Present your cause....bring forth your strong reasons...Yes, or no?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree.

The Absolute: “An Omnipresent, Eternal, Boundless, and Immutable PRINCIPLE on which all speculation is impossible, since it transcends the power of human conception and could only be dwarfed by any human expression or similitude. It is beyond the range and reach of thought — in the words of Mandukya, ‘unthinkable and unspeakable.’”

"The essential being of Godhead cannot change, as is evident - the Absolute, as men speak - and whatever His humiliation, all the fulness of the Godhead (theotetos) dwelt in Him bodily.

"The occultist, however, works there; he becomes a conscious directing agent; he creates upon the physical plane that which he desires, and that which he desires is the pattern of [244] things and the design laid down upon the trestle board of the spiritual consciousness by the great divine Architect."

But we need a "Faithful Witness." We see God in nature that is true, but all this knowledge does not lead man to God. Man has spoilt all. The traces of God, of the Architect, are there; but it is a ruin. All is defiled from His mind; all is in degradation.

"And then he desired him to bring his army, which, from respect, had been encamped at a distance, and he called on the heavenly architect, Vishvakarma, to come and build him lodgings for Bharata and his followers, and to various Deities to aid him in showing due hospitality.

"It is life; that is, Christ, as having, as Son, life in and from the life of the living God, life divine, life in Himself (proved in resurrection), which is the foundation and security of the assembly built by the heavenly Architect, against which he who has the power of death, Satan, cannot prevail.

"Vital Force, the force – the energy of life, that makes the difference between a dead and a living body.

"All suffering was over for Him at His death; and in His resurrection all is new for us! all our sins are forgiven, and we are with Him in God's presence, and when He comes we shall be like Him in glory. But though He died it was not because His vital force was exhausted. He cried with a loud voice and gave up the ghost."

the study of the Divine Mind in Nature

In spiritual subjects, it is the object of much distinct converse in them to be able to present them primarily and vividly, so as to lead the way to fuller investigation of the divine mind.

the consciousness of the "Divine Being" of the Sun

Christians are brought into connection with the divine Being Himself, and in acts which ought to have the most powerful effect on the heart and conscience;

:kookoo:

john w

Hall of Fame

"His name-calling and ad hominem would cease in person, and actual conversation might occur. He's just another keyboard cowboy."-PneumoniaSumawrestler accusing me of being a name caller

vs.

"Wow, your assumptions are so relevant. Not. Nobody cares what you assume, Grosslick"-PneumoniaSumawrestler

And the Oscar this day, instead of Craigie the clown, goes to...PneumoniaSumawrestler

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Supposing we were a body of Freemasons, and a person were excluded from one lodge by the rules of the order, and instead of looking to the lodge to review the case, if it was thought to be unjust, each other lodge were to receive him or not on their own independent authority, it is clear the unity of the Freemason system is gone. Each lodge is an independent body acting for itself. It is in vain to allege a wrong done, and the lodge not being infallible; the competent authority of lodges, and the unity of the whole, is at an end. The system is dissolved. There may be provision for such difficulties. All right if it be needed. But the proposed remedy is the mere pretension of the superiority of the recusant lodge, and a dissolution of Freemasonry." - John Nelson Darby

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, but with the pervasiveness of the Dispie antichrist heresy, it can get might lonely standing for truth against such false teachings. I'm all the more glad for you and others who know and understand the spiritual rather than just the carnal. The latter is an epidemic, as you well know.

Some may see this as a bold stand however, I do not believe you
to be in the "Body of Christ!"

Status
Not open for further replies.