Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All or nothing deal.

Say who?

You do not have the authority to break the chain of events seen in Revelation once they start (which they haven't).

There's no breaking any chain.

Starting in 70AD the Saints began reigning with Christ Jesus a thousand years (hyperbole for a long unknown time).

When the thousand years are over (which in all likelihood, they are not), satan will be loosed for a little while.

Then the rest of the prophecies in Revelation will be fulfilled.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Say who?

There's no breaking any chain.

Starting in 70AD the Saints began reigning with Christ Jesus a thousand years (hyperbole for a long unknown time).

When the thousand years are over (which in all likelihood, they are not), satan will be loosed for a little while.

Then the rest of the prophecies in Revelation will be fulfilled.

How come we never here about that on the news?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When you going to post in-context quotes showing Darby was a satanist?

I didn't say Darby was a satanist.

I said Darby's used occult and Esoteric terms in his Dispensationalsim.

If I was a follower of Darby like you were, this would cause great concern for me.

Joseph Smith was a Freemason, the Mormon Temple in Utah is full of Masonic symbolism.

The Mormons turn their eye on Smith's Freemasonry just like you Dispies turn your eye on Darby's Esoteric Occult background.

There's a Mormon here on TOL called Revtestament. I've discussed with him many times Smith's Freemasonry background. He, like you, doesn't want to hear about it, and/or is in denial of it, just like you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep, Pam Baldwin is a good lady.

Yes she is, she lives less than 5 minutes from me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tet Nelson Elestai fabricated that comment. I don't recall it.

I can't find it because of how old it was.

You once told Pam Baldwin "We can't let Godrulz win"

She then confronted you about that comment, and asked you if "winning" was what it was all about with you.

I agree with her. You see it as "winning". It's why when John W was caught plagiarizing by Knight, and even self-banned himself, you still defended him, and said no one could prove he plagiarized.

You're very loyal to Darby and his followers, and will do anything to "win" at all costs.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes she is, she lives less than 5 minutes from me.

I can't find it because of how old it was.

You once told Pam Baldwin "We can't let Godrulz win"

She then confronted you about that comment, and asked you if "winning" was what it was all about with you.

I agree with her. You see it as "winning". It's why when John W was caught plagiarizing by Knight, and even self-banned himself, you still defended him, and said no one could prove he plagiarized.

You're very loyal to Darby and his followers, and will do anything to "win" at all costs.

You're a 50 year old MORON!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Under the terms of the NC,...
I wonder why tet can't cite God's laws without consulting a book?

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

tet's a poser. nang is too.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.

If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Why do you play games? Why not just say "yes" or "no" when asked if the NC is in place right now?
It isn't me who is playing games. I identified the current era. I disagree with your conclusions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TeT claims that Christ is reigning on His throne along with His Saints
right now! I've heard nothing on the news about that? He says next,
Satan will be unbound and wreak havoc!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet's very angry at those who believe the KJB over the MUD he's slinging from all of his favorite (per)versions.

I'm not angry, you are.

It's you who's ridiculing peoples churches and peoples Bibles.

You get nasty when people disagree with either of your two "isms".

I'm simply treating Dispensationalism the same way I treat Mormonism.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because eschatology doesn't determine salvation.

Just because you've bought into Darby's eschatology and Zionism,
As I have said before, I am not a student of Darby. Why do you find it necessary to misrepresent me?
it doesn't mean your faith in Christ Jesus is invalid.

So why are you still talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.