SPOD a great post regarding the sanctimonious

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heir knocks it out of the park with spot on analysis.

Satans ministers are in pulpits all over the world to corrupt minds from the simplicity that is in Christ. They tell you a number of things that are contrary to the form of sound words of the apostle Paul. They preach another Jesus and another gospel. They tell you to follow the lowly Galilean in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John rather than the risen, ascended glorified Lord Jesus Christ that appeared to the apostle Paul. They're snakes.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think of Benny Hinn, Jimmy Swaggart, Pat Robertson and others when I read those comments from Paul.