Potd 1-21-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Sibbie

Nice! I especially like OEJ, statement:

"Unfortunately, your killer had no such compunctions and killed you while you were still sorting thru your options."

:darwinsm:

Reminds me of a comment from some old video game like "Police Quest" one of the other old clue-type computer games.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by the Sibbie

Reminds me of a comment from some old video game like "Police Quest" one of the other old clue-type computer games.

I remember that game! That crazy old lady kept shooting me in the kitchen... :noid:

drbrumley

OEJ says

Saddam could have met the UN resolutions, or failing that, he could have stepped down when he was given the chance. He didn't do either, so we went in and took him down just like we said we would.

Who gave us that right?

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Imrahil

I remember that game! That crazy old lady kept shooting me in the kitchen... :noid:
I don't think I ever got that far. I mostly remember some alluring, black-haired, blue-eyed woman in a red sports car that tried to seduce her way out of a ticket. I miss some of our old computer games. The clue-like game was the best because you could personalize the names of the characters and if you weren't quick enough, you'd end up being murdered yourself!

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by the Sibbie

I don't think I ever got that far. I mostly remember some alluring, black-haired, blue-eyed woman in a red sports car that tried to seduce her way out of a ticket. I miss some of our old computer games. The clue-like game was the best because you could personalize the names of the characters and if you weren't quick enough, you'd end up being murdered yourself!

That was probably an earlier one than mine. I had the SWAT game.

Status
Not open for further replies.