Resurrected with post of the day

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What makes us righteous?

crucifixion.jpg

19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.

:first:

I also am reposting it because his death offends the "charismatics", "pentecostals", and all the other fake self righteous types.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I made this my post of the day because it was outstanding.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
why not all?

Because you think you have to do your part, therefore nullifying the justice he paid for you.

Even that idiot Traditio understands it. He started a thread about the foreshadowing in the "Old Testament". He saw it, while looking back. Why can't you? Hindsight should be 20/20. You are like the cheapskate that puts up two dollars on a $250 group dinner that somebody offered to pay for because you think that is an ok tip.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.

I also am reposting it because his death offends the "charismatics", "pentecostals", and all the other fake self righteous types.

This is the reason I call you dope, none other

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER

This is one reason I call you pretty sharp, and there are a few others.