resurrected's SPOTD!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Confronting false doctrine, IK lays down the SMACK!

The_Truth said:
I'm frustrated that Christians can be so unkind to certain groups when their dogma teaches kindness and love towards ALL people.

Inzl Kett said:
No it doesn't! It is very severe , especially when talking about homosexuality. Take a look.
Romans 1: 21-28
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

And what are we to do with false teachers?

2 John 1:10-11 - If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Jesus' own words about people who teach lies like yourself.

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Take a careful look at this one. King David hates evil doers!

Psalm 26 4-5 -I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers. I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

Here's another one.

Psalm 31:6 - I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

What Christians are supposed to do with posters like you.

Ephesians 5:11 - And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

My point? The Bible isn't all fluffy bunnies, rainbows and love. Christians are not called to love everything an everybody. We are called to forgive people when they repent.

Luke 17 3-4 - Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

You have not done that. Right now I am not required to treat you with deference. You are on here with a clear agenda--to disparage Christians who oppose ungodly lifestyles and agendas. You twist scripture to your own destruction.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
BAM! :AoO:

Inzl layin down some cold hard truth according to the Bible! :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Understanding what people are telling you so you don't have to be so clueless isn't exactly up yours.

So we both agree that these two paragraphs are pretty much the key phrases in Inzl's fantastic post?

"My point? The Bible isn't all fluffy bunnies, rainbows and love. Christians are not called to love everything an everybody. We are called to forgive people when they repent."

"You have not done that. Right now I am not required to treat you with deference. You are on here with a clear agenda--to disparage Christians who oppose ungodly lifestyles and agendas. You twist scripture to your own destruction."

Yes or no. I'll put either answer in my Aaaaron archives for future use.

WizardofOz

So we both agree that these two paragraphs are pretty much the key phrases in Inzl's fantastic post?

"My point? The Bible isn't all fluffy bunnies, rainbows and love. Christians are not called to love everything an everybody. We are called to forgive people when they repent."

"You have not done that. Right now I am not required to treat you with deference. You are on here with a clear agenda--to disparage Christians who oppose ungodly lifestyles and agendas. You twist scripture to your own destruction."

Yes or no. I'll put either answer in my Aaaaron archives for future use.

I'll spring your trap after you answer whether your own pastor agrees with your crusade to criminalize homosexuality. Let's not be too selective *ahem* alaCarte.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll spring your trap after you answer whether your own pastor agrees with your crusade to criminalize homosexuality. Let's not be too selective *ahem* alaCarte.

Typical Aaaaaron, can't answer a simple yes or no question.

As far as Ken Hutcherson goes: I saw your thread from afar, but didn't want to waste my time looking in. I would assume that Ken Hutcherson, being a man that is quite knowledgeable on Holy Scripture, would know what Romans 13:4 means.

Ok, you can send me "coward!" and "liar!" messages now that I haven't played along with your silly little game.

P.S. If you're agreeing with the Apostle Paul on Romans 1: 21-28, it appears that you too believe that homosexuality MUST be recriminalized. :)

WizardofOz

Typical Aaaaaron, can't answer a simple yes or no question.
I said I can't? You're confused again. Go reread what I wrote and get back to me.
As far as Ken Hutcherson goes: I saw your thread from afar, but didn't want to waste my time looking in. I would assume that Ken Hutcherson, being a man that is quite knowledgeable on Holy Scripture, would know what Romans 13:4 means.

Strange that your own pastor said "You want to do it, you got the privacy of your own home and your own life to do it", yet you attacked the words when I quoted them.

Your. Pastor's. Words. What did you call them again? Ah yes, " Libertarian doctrine".

Whoops

You may want to discuss your crusade with your spiritual leader.

Now, are we called to forgive people when they repent.? Yes

Is The_Truth here with a clear agenda--to disparage Christians who oppose ungodly lifestyles and agendas. Does he twist scripture to his own destruction? Yes

Why would I rep inzl's post if I disagree?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Strange that your own pastor said "You want to do it, you got the privacy of your own home and your own life to do it", yet you attacked the words when I quoted them. Your. Pastor's. Words.

Obviously you don't know Pastor Ken Hutcherson like other homosexualists do Aaaaron. For instance, this article from Wayne "Is my bullhorn disturbing your Church services?" Besen's "Truth wins out" website shows that Pastor Ken Hutcherson is truly a man of God and a real "culture warrior".

Check out the last sentence:

"As the hardline ex-gay Restored Hope Network begins its first full year of existence, expect to see Black, Anne Paulk, Andy Comiskey, Robert Gagnon, and other RHN leaders citing Hutcherson as an ally in their campaign to criminalize sexual minorities and shatter families that respect their LGBT parents, siblings, or offspring as equals."
http://www.truthwinsout.org/news/2012/11/31793/

Hutch, besides being an ally of the Christian conservative American Family Association and Scott Lively, is also a frequent guest on Peter LaBarbera's "Americans For Truth About Homosexuality" radio show (I'm sure if you search the internet hard enough Aaaaaron, you can find a quote that fits your agenda by LaBarbera as well).

Nice try Aaaaaron, back to the Libertarian drawing board.

WizardofOz

Obviously you don't know Pastor Ken Hutcherson like other homosexualists do Aaaaron. For instance, this article from Wayne "Is my bullhorn disturbing your Church services?" Besen's "Truth wins out" website shows that Pastor Ken Hutcherson is truly a man of God and a real "culture warrior".

Check out the last sentence:

"As the hardline ex-gay Restored Hope Network begins its first full year of existence, expect to see Black, Anne Paulk, Andy Comiskey, Robert Gagnon, and other RHN leaders citing Hutcherson as an ally in their campaign to criminalize sexual minorities and shatter families that respect their LGBT parents, siblings, or offspring as equals."
http://www.truthwinsout.org/news/2012/11/31793/
:doh:
Yup, as quoted and cited here:

As the hardline ex-gay Restored Hope Network begins its first full year of existence, expect to see Black, Anne Paulk, Andy Comiskey, Robert Gagnon, and other RHN leaders citing Hutcherson as an ally in their campaign to criminalize sexual minorities and shatter families that respect their LGBT parents, siblings, or offspring as equals.

source

Where are these citations? :idunno:

Kindly provide the citations. Maybe your pastor, Hutch, does want homosexuality criminalized. Where is the evidence that he does? Or is the best evidence actually "expect to see"?

Hutch, besides being an ally of the Christian conservative American Family Association, is also a frequent guest on Peter LaBarbera's "Americans For Truth About Homosexuality" radio show (I'm sure if you search the internet hard enough Aaaaaron, you can find a quote that fits your agenda by LaBarbera as well).
Is it on this radio show where your pastor calls for the criminalization of homosexuality?

Which episode(s)?
Nice try Aaaaaron, back to the Libertarian drawing board.

Should I go to your pastor and his "Libertarian doctrine" (your words, not mine) to find this drawing board?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Kindly provide the citations. Maybe your pastor, Hutch, does want homosexuality criminalized. Where is the evidence that he does? Or is the best evidence actually "expect to see"?

Is it on this radio show where your pastor calls for the criminalization of homosexuality?

Which episode(s)?

Should I go to your pastor and his "Libertarian doctrine" (your words, not mine) to find this drawing board?

LOL...there's a reason you were given the "He tries SO hard!" award Aaaaron (he tries SO hard!).
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3314243&postcount=4269

(Of course I'm just speculating that noguru is Aaaaaron).

Be sure to sit by your computer, I'm certain that Ken Hutcherson will get back to you with his views on recriminalizing homosexuality.

How about we make a deal Aaaaaaron?

I'll admit that you know more about a pastor of mine, someone that I've heard sermons and speeches from, and you admit that I know more about your pastor (I'm sure that Aaaaron goes to one of those liberal pro choice/pro buggery churches, so I know all about Aaaaaron's pastor).

You're always good for some laughs.

WizardofOz

LOL...there's a reason you were given the "He tries SO hard!" award Aaaaron (he tries SO hard!).
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3314243&postcount=4269

You are linking to a thread I have never posted in.

(Of course I'm just speculating that noguru is Aaaaaron).
That you're losing your grip on reality is beyond it.

Be sure to sit by your computer, I'm certain that Ken Hutcherson will get back to you with his views on recriminalizing homosexuality.

You don't know what his views are? Please share if you do....

I'll admit that you know more about a pastor of mine, someone that I've heard sermons and speeches from

And now you distance yourself from Hutch. What choice do you have after labeling his words "Libertarian doctrine"?